• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bannon likes being compared to "Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wonder what Christian republicans think of this. Would they vote and support Satan & a demonic cabinet if it meant the gays and minorities could suffer?

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I know

I don't disagree with any of this. Im still searching for more on the guy.

I think he is a more complex figure than what is generally being discussed by the media. Us, as people against Trump and his administration, would be well served to truly understand who is advising him.

You saw the interview with Ben Shapiro about Bannon? Shapiro is a former Brietbart editor who worked with Bannon. Shaprio resigned after Brietbart refused to defend their own reporter after she was manhandled by Trump's former campaign manager (read: Brietbart refused any negative story on Trump's campaign) The two now hate each other.

He's been saying that Bannon's not a white supremacist... but is definitely a manipulative and vindictive individual.

https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/co...ht-ben-shapiro-richard-spencer-2016-elections

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
The 1 trillion investment is good, if it's actually properly invested and not wasted in corruption.

MechaX

Ansem_8.jpg

If Bannon ever figures out what Kingdom Hearts is, he's just going to dress up like an Organization XIII member 24/7 around the White House.

Zubz

Banned
This is the kind of "edge" I'd expect from some brat after listening to Linkin Park. Bannon's proud to be a menace in a seat of power, isn't he? You can't insult this guy, he just gets off on it.

This is the kind of "edge" I'd expect from some brat after listening to Linkin Park. Bannon's proud to be a menace in a seat of power, isn't he? You can't insult this guy, he just gets off on it.

No, he's happy that the people speaking against him are so foolish and simple as to dismissively characterize him as just some cartoonish villain. At least publicly he doesn't view himself as or support any of the things his critics throw at him, so he doesn't have to worry about defending himself against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom