• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banshee - Season 3 - Fridays on Cinemax

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanRats

Kind of happy they won't let this show jump the shark, even though i'm sad it'll be over.
Trailer looks very promising.
Also it appears Hood will be bangin' Dushku, of course, was starting to get afraid he had gone soft, pun intended.

Kind of happy they won't let this show jump the shark, even though i'm sad it'll be over.
Trailer looks very promising.
Also it appears Hood will be bangin' Dushku, of course, was starting to get afraid he had gone soft, pun intended.
There is also new female deputy, So Hood will have some company.

Foggy

It's a shame it's ending with season 4, but due to the concept and the setting, this show couldn't have much longevity without getting egregiously absurd. The only downside to ending with season 4 is that it highlights just how much season 2 was the show spinning its wheels.

Also, they pushed the premiere back exactly 2 months. Maybe they will air Quarry instead of Banshee?
Quarry is still listed as "Coming Soon" on their website, so I can't imagine it'll be ready within a month. They'll probably try and have a big media roll out when it launches, too. Banshee being delayed is just the curse of Dushku rearing it's head again.
kidding

Decado

It's a shame it's ending with season 4, but due to the concept and the setting, this show couldn't have much longevity without getting egregiously absurd. The only downside to ending with season 4 is that it highlights just how much season 2 was the show spinning its wheels.

Watching season 2 after season 1 highlighted how much s2 was spinning its wheels. One of the most disappointing seasons of TV in recent memory, for me.

- 'Banshee' Teases Major Firepower in Final Season

JkLK9T2.jpg

TheOddOne

- Banshee Season 4: Trailer.

PR:
EMMY®-WINNING SERIES BANSHEE TO RETURN FOR FOURTH AND FINAL SEASON APRIL 1, EXCLUSIVELY ON CINEMAX

BANSHEE will return for its eight-episode fourth and final season FRIDAY, APRIL 1 (10:00–11:00 p.m. ET/PT), exclusively on CINEMAX. Alan Ball, Greg Yaitanes, Jonathan Tropper, Peter Macdissi, Adam Targum and Ole Christian Madsen executive produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom