• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banshee's Last Cry (Kamaitachi no Yoru) out now for 3.99 (Aksys/Spike Chunsoft, iOS)

Surely it'll be soon...
skeleton-computer-guy.jpg

I know I'm late on this, but is there any reason to keep playing after getting one of the good endings? So far all these extra scenarios have lead me to is gag endings or what ifs where basically I still get a bad ending. I understand why the later half of the game isn't explained
they're all non canon bad endings where all the murders are rhe survivors in a craze killing each other while the real killer has already died of internal bleeding due to his head wound which I assume wasn't mr buchanan but something else that hit him in the blizzard

cj_iwakura

Wow, TaQ worked on the sound in some capacity. And Jeremy Blaustein, nice.

Was anything else changed outside of the localized names and such, like the music?

zeopower6

I know I'm late on this, but is there any reason to keep playing after getting one of the good endings? So far all these extra scenarios have lead me to is gag endings or what ifs where basically I still get a bad ending. I understand why the later half of the game isn't explained
they're all non canon bad endings where all the murders are rhe survivors in a craze killing each other while the real killer has already died of internal bleeding due to his head wound which I assume wasn't mr buchanan but something else that hit him in the blizzard

Lots of gag endings/alternate scenarios after the first good ending.

And it'll probably come out of nowhere, just like this release announcement. Only a matter of time...

Aexact

Was there ever a workaround for the save bug? Aside from "just play through all the way" without saving.

I guess it's not a big deal since you can flip the pages pretty fast and this normally wouldn't be an issue except I left my brother play the game and their file is the auto-save. Attempts to manually save instantly crash the game and boot me to the home screen.

I mean, the story is intriguing, it's just that... I googled the problem but no one seemed to be talking about it and the few posts I found, the issue was unresolved.

Top Bottom