• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 leaked, Oct 18, Harlem Hellfighter DLC

What are you most excited to hear about today?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

oh good, a single player campaign just what everyone wanted...

Come on, even if it's just a regular old linear campaign the fact that it's WW1 instead of modern or near-future warfare makes it worth it. After Star Wars didn't have one I'm glad.

NoPiece

Battleships confirmed...

hms-barham-04-fast-battleship-great-britain.jpg

I'm probably being overly optimistic, but I feel like this ends with gameplay and a beta announcement.

Wasn't the BF3 and BF4 beta(s, respectively) around this time of year comparative to the launch of those games?

jelly

Noticed they said streamlining the controls, I guess vehicles, horse combat and maybe some fancy melee automation.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
GOOD! GREAT! NOW, STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THE BATTLEFIELD AND FOCUS YOUR EFFORTS ON REVEALING GAMEPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
lol these crowd questions

"Mr. Burns: your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?"

will341

Neo Member
They foresaw community lash back and wanted to soften that?

Maybe. I enjoyed the trailer a lot. But the rest of this event seems pointless to me unless they're going to show gameplay, which they probably won't with e3 next month.

This trailer of game engine footage, so reminds me of the initial Killzone 2 trailer reveal. Smoke and mirrors with visuals only to be downgraded the following E3. We all know how the final game turned out..

To be fair, the same happened with Battlefront, and it was damn close to the game engine footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom