• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGaf Meet Up Episode VI: Return of the Jedeye. Saturday 6th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's that time again folks. As before even though the location is London, all are welcome to join.

Rough plans so far:-

12:00pm - 6:00pm
Regent's Park hang out

OR

London Film and Comic Con at Earl's Court 2

7:00pm - 10:00pm
De Hems

10:00pm - late
Borderline

Attendees:

Musha_Soturi
shorty_symd
zomgbbqftw
ZombieFred
NinjaBoiX
SteveWD40
Bazza
BGBW
wetflame (possibly)
Danj?
Jedeye Sniv
donkey show
Jordan91 (maybe)
Seanspeed (possible)
Darren870
Tashbrooke
jufonuk (might be)
3Sixty (needs a hotel)
Selfish Pizza
Deaf Spacker
IamMikeside
noffles
Xun
RobotNinjaHornets (might be)
runlikehell
Sikamikanico (maybe)
Messofanego
Wiseblade (maybe)
The Wispy Scoundrel
radioheadrule83
J Tourettes
Carl (maybe)
bobs...onGaf
DSN2K
nickcv + 1
Untrust Us
CyclopsRock
ConfusedMan09
LukeTim
Meteorain
CheekyLeek (maybe)
Jignx
dapperbandit

Danj

How long do these events usually go on for? Last train home for me would be at a quarter past midnight from Kings Cross.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
saturday-night-fever-dance-o.gif

SKINNER!

Banned
Just throwin' this in here in case anyone's interested.

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/loading-comes-to-london-this-april/0113186

MCVUK said:
A new independent games café will set up shop in London’s Soho in a matter of weeks.

Loading, the Cornish indie known for providing games-themed cocktails at various industry and press events, is currently finalising the details on opening a London branch in Soho.

The new bar – located at 53, Rupert Street – is due to open its doors in mid-April, but founder James Dance (pictured) is still holding promotional events ahead of the official launch.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man it's going to be good fun, but we need to go out to a bar or somewhere to dance guys, that's got to be mandatory!

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Possibly in! I couldn't keep up in the BritGAF thread but if I can make it to a meetup it'd be good to get to know some of you fine folk.

Not this time. There's a good chance I'll be in Europe near the end of the year/the start of next year, though.

You'll be just in time for our xmas meet then!

Possibly in! I couldn't keep up in the BritGAF thread but if I can make it to a meetup it'd be good to get to know some of you fine folk.

Yeah a lot of people tend to have that trouble, you just need to jump right in and post something inane! But it will be good to have you at the meet, gotta get those new faces in!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Musha would it be fine if I crashed at yours that night if worst situation and there's no trains like last time?

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Eyyyyy! Well I kinda have to come now don't I? It's my RETURN.

In like Flynn :)

It's going to be awesome to see you again Jedeye, it's time for more of our mischief getting lost adventures again!

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Well I already have donkey, shorty and Ninja staying, but seeing as it's you, sure why not! Orgy at Musha's

Awesome I can cuddle and keep them all them nice and warm with kindness and love :p
Thanks Musha!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm 21 nearing 22 and I look like I'm about 16... So I expect to get ID'd wherever we go and wherever I order a drink :(
Talking of ID, I'll probably need everyone to text me to remind me to bring mine. ┐(-。ー;)┌

Jordan

Talking of ID, I'll probably need everyone to text me to remind me to bring mine. ┐(-。ー;)┌

If you drop me a pm with your number I'll have a reminder anyways

Edit: Musha - Just added you on facebook :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom