• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can't Call It The GAFCast/Thursdayton Episode - 07.22.06

Norse

"more indepth with videogame news, facts/stats on certain games, segments on old school videogames, rumor segment,,etc."

I tend to agree with this guys idea....minus the old school gaming stuff..less its to do with live arcade or nintendo/sony version of same.

drop the stupid commercial stuff during breaks..the music is good enough for breaks. Don't need to turn music up so much during the break, or at all.

Still, you guys are getting alot better. Cleaner sound with no walkie talkie effect which is good. Guys might pick a thread from GAF each week and mention which posters made valid points and which ones just have no clue at all. lol

oh, and about the xmas predictions you all passed on....I agree its too hard to tell whats going to happen. I do think wii could end up being just another gamecube in the USA. Didnt the cube/nintendo get all the press and lines at e3 the year it launched?

IMO nintendo is a dominate force in handhelds, but as the avg age of gamers continue rising I dont see any nintendo console beating what microsoft and sony put out there.

pollo

Banned
you guys should feature gaf members each week and interview them. Make it about trivial shit, like what theyre playing, what they do for a living..etc.

I think GAF would like stuff like that

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Hey, all. Thanks for the comments about the show. We've taken them to heart and will be making some changes to the second show we record tonight. A promise: no 13 minute discussion on Loco Roco and hype. We've also cast our fourth member, but unfortunately he's not available tonight for recording, but I'm sure you'll all love him on the next show. Yes, he could be considered a member of the SDF. A balance has been found.

If there's anything you would like to see addressed, post about it before we record and we might be able to fit it in.

Best,
Dan

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Agent Dormer said:
Hey, all. Thanks for the comments about the show. We've taken them to heart and will be making some changes to the second show we record tonight. A promise: no 13 minute discussion on Loco Roco and hype. We've also cast our fourth member, but unfortunately he's not available tonight for recording, but I'm sure you'll all love him on the next show. Yes, he could be considered a member of the SDF. A balance has been found.

If there's anything you would like to see addressed, post about it before we record and we might be able to fit it in.

Best,
Dan

although the SDF would never actually take him

Top Bottom