• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dan ryckert(Giant Bomb) wins Taco Bell Wedding contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
https://www.tacobell.com/feed/love-and-tacos-winners

Dan has spent most of his life spreading the good word about Taco Bell (Seriously, check out his Twitter account). He’s ordered every item off our menu and for his 32nd birthday his fiancé surprised him with a trip to visit one of our most glorious restaurants, the Taco Bell in Pacifica, California. So let’s be real, it seems only right that they would exchange their vows at a Taco Bell. But a wedding inside of our flagship restaurant isn’t the only thing they’re winning. The couple will also receive:

mQTF5Cq.jpg

Would you have a Taco Bell wedding if you had the chance?

~Kinggi~

Banned
I think Taco Bell are the real winners here. Probably once they started looking into Dan's role and website and audience they were like 'Jackpot!!!'

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
I stand with Dan. I'll run to that border with him.

Seriously though, that's neat. He's certainly an evangelist.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Pop Eyes should do this. I'd fucking shill for Pop Eyes and I'm not even engaged.

Nothing about Dan's life makes sense.

Which is why I'm glad he seems to be as honest as he is, can you imagine if he got caught lying about just one of crazy things that have happened to him in his life?

"You won the Taco Bell wedding contest? Yeah sure Ryckert, tell me another one."

DrBo42

That video he made is absolutely insane. They're both amped up to near manic levels and he looks like a crazy cult leader at the end. It's kinda perfect and terrifying at the same time.

Fireblend

Banned
It's so weird how reality will seemingly bend in whichever way is necessary to please Dan. He's about to get married? How convenient! Here's this Taco Bell wedding thing. At this point I just hope he remains oblivious to his reality bending powers for the rest of his life. It's hilarious to watch.

Seriously tho, I'm super happy for him.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
So if your bridal processional
Is a televised confessional
To the benefits of cheese-soaked goo
You know we do it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom