• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space to Wii

Jocchan said:
If (not saying it will) the game is indeed going to be announced today, I'd expect a PR plus a few screenshots.

EDIT: about the rumors, I'm not sure about their reliability. So don't count on them.
if nothing happens, jocchan's head on a pike

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
EmCeeGramr said:
if nothing happens, jocchan's head on a pike
I just said I heard similar rumors from other sources, and even suggested not to believe them because I'm not sure of them being reliable. Why should my head go on a pike then? :p

Jocchan said:
I just said I heard similar rumors from other sources, and even suggested not to believe them because I'm not sure of them being reliable. Why should my head go on a pike then? :p
A PIKE!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
EmCeeGramr said:
28krjo1.jpg

Kenka

C'mon it was funny :)

But nobody answered my question : is there a reason for the sudden tention that invaded this thread ?

Vinci

Danish
Jocchan said:

Because we've grown accustomed to the idea.

EmCeeGramr said:
Neat fact hidden in the game. Take the chapter titles...

N - New Arrivals
I - Intensive Care
C - Course Correction
O - Obliteration Imminent
L - Lethal Devotion
E - Environmental Hazard

I - Into the Void
S - Search and Rescue

D - Dead on Arrival
E - End of Days
A - Alternate Solutions
D - Dead Space

Mind blown :eek:

kinggroin said:
^^
Hard to believe that's the same engine powering chop till you drop :lol

I'd be willing to bet that there are more zombies in that pic than you'll face off against all at once in Dead Rising Wii.

BDGAME

There are more villagers in this pic than zombies in DR Wii. :(

The next time, use villagers in the shopping Capcom!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I still to this day don't think RE4 looks all that great outside of the character models. The rest is a blurry brown aliased mess imo.

Vinci

Danish
Haunted said:
Ah, thank you Jocchan, now we can continue lynchin- wait, weren't you the guy we were supposed to lynch in the first place?

mind = blown

He's a cooperative one, I'll give him that.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
VegaShinra said:
Has anyone ever noticed the 1 guy who forces his way into the center of the mob? :lol

He just walks diagonally, he doesn't force himself, he doesn't even sidestep :lol

Top Bottom