• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT4| Get your ass to the Vault of Glass and help Timmins find better pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

What is RNG?
The devil!
fark_vv1vGoloqdyJiqktwgjVLcsghPg.jpg

Cømet

Banned
Thanks! I'll add you on PSN. :)

Awesome! I'll be on most of the time (just finished my degree, period of freedom ftw!)- literally the only time I'll deny invites is when I'm doing my morning vanguard bounty routine (I prefer being alone for them- do feel bad for ignoring peoples' invites though :( ). So if you need a hand, just gimme a shout :)

Well if anyone is up for weekly strike, nightfall strike, or raid this weekend feel free to sent me an invite. PS4

My ad's ScrewAttack_. I'd be down for pretty much all three, just shoot me an invite if you need me and I'll be there.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Driving back home earlier today I passed a Dodge Caravan with RNG in the license plate number. Eat shit RNG!

I wish they would add the ability to autogroup for this thing. Its friggin annoying trying to get a group of people together for this.

Especially since the game has no group search functionality of in-game communication system.

Afrocious

Can we please stop with the 'X is the best class'? Are you 8 years-old or something? Grow up. There's more than one way to play and everyone has different tastes, get over it.

Folks are just joking around
after seeing their hunter friends die repeatedly in strikes because they think Bladedancer is as OP against AI as it is against players.

Cømet

Banned
ill do nightfall and raid this weekend

Well if anyone is up for weekly strike, nightfall strike, or raid this weekend feel free to sent me an invite. PS4

You guys wanna get a raid party together for tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I have the whole day free- though happy to start tonight too.

@Hollow- tell me about it! I'm level 27.5 with all legendary/exotic armour but I'm still using my (beloved) Shingen-E! Needs me some REAL firepower.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Hawkian is right as fuck

buying heavy ammo back at the tower makes strike running cake. don't know why i never did this sooner. you can pour it on to bosses and elites faster than ever.
makes a huge difference.

10 rockets from my Gjallarhorn in a row just can't be beat. and they aren't even WOLFPACK ROUNDS yet :3

if not for the cooldown, ammo synthesis would be completely op.

Zomba13

Can we please stop with the 'X is the best class'? Are you 8 years-old or something? Grow up. There's more than one way to play and everyone has different tastes, get over it.

You're just jealous that Sunsingers are better than you. It's ok, just praise the sun.

Andrew.

Banned

This kind of attitude speaks volumes of how strongly you need RNGesus in your life.

E92 M3

I wish they would add the ability to autogroup for this thing. Its friggin annoying trying to get a group of people together for this.

Especially since the game has no group search functionality of in-game communication system.

Yes, the certain lack of matchmaking and proximity voice chat is disheartening.

SHIT! I was all set up for the PE and, BAM, kicked to orbit just as it started. I have been getting kicked to orbit a lot today. Anyone else having that issue?

TUSR

Banned
Cømet;130807085 said:
You guys wanna get a raid party together for tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I have the whole day free- though happy to start tonight too.

@Hollow- tell me about it! I'm level 27.5 with all legendary/exotic armour but I'm still using my (beloved) Shingen-E! Needs me some REAL firepower.

Yeah im about the same geared. Im free from like 7AM West Coast to whenever. My brother will be with me, so count me as a +2 to the raid group. Hes a defender Titan.

PSN: TUSRed

Monster Zero

Let's try something new then, name your class and favorite class partner up with for missions. I'm a hunter, and I absolutely love titans bubbles, I'll run with s defender Titan any day

Cømet

Banned
I've already started thinking forward to the expansions in the hope that hunters will get better looking armour. The best class deserves the best armour.

We're appreciate the concern. but titans already do have the best armour :)

Yes. Someone join me at the kids' table.

CHICKEN DIPPERS FOR EVERYONE!

Is that a female titan? Because you make them look badass.

p-pls love my titan too :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
makes a huge difference.

10 rockets from my Gjallarhorn in a row just can't be beat. and they aren't even WOLFPACK ROUNDS yet :3

if not for the cooldown, ammo synthesis would be completely op.

I absolutely recommend it for the moon strike. Machine Gun rounds for all the Wizards that spawn? yez plz

zma1013

I think the exotic titan helm xur is selling looks dumb but i got it anyway. What is supposed to be going on with it? Why is it cracked open spewing blue? Is the inside of my helmet full of blue LEDs?

I think the exotic titan helm xur is selling looks dumb but i got it anyway. What is supposed to be going on with it? Is the inside of my helmet full of blue LEDs?

I figure we're made of ether just like the fallen are. That's Ether leaking out of your skull cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom