• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition |OT| Two girls, one motivated Vergil

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Just got Transformers Devastation and it's my first character action game and I'm loving it. So now I'm thinking about picking this up at some point down the line. Would this be a good next step into the genre, or would something like DmC special edition be better? Also is this game good outside of the sheer mechanics? I value stuff like pacing, encounter design, boss fights, level design, atmosphere and art direction, etc pretty highly.

Honestly, I think that either Bayonetta or DMC3 would be the next best step for you.

DMC4, while a true gem, is rough around the edges when looking at it from a level design and pacing perspective. There's excessive backtracking and ill conceived puzzles. The bosses are great, but you have to fight them multiple times. Visually, artistically, and mechanically, it's top notch, but it does have its share of problems. I don't want to shy you away from getting DMC4SE eventually, because I think it belongs in everyone's library, but at the same time I'm not sure if it should be your next game.

DMC3 is a complete package to me. It's paced well, has a compelling storyline, interesting characters, and withstands the test of time gameplay-wise. Some people prefer DMC3's gameplay to DMC4's, as they are very different when it comes to weight, inertia, and cancel windows. You can either get the HD collection, or you can get the PC version. Be forewarned that the PC version is a pretty poor port and a resource hog, but you can get it running perfectly with a little work and patching. People here can help you.

Since you've been playing Transformers, Bayonetta should feel more familiar to you as a Platinum game. Control-wise, I understand that they're similar, though Transformers is simplified.

Cool thanks. Are either of those availabe through PS+? My PS3 is dead and my only computer is 5 year old MacBook Pro so PS4 is kinda my only option sadly. Maybe I can dig my PS2 out from wherever it's hiding.

Moze

Banned
Cool thanks. Are either of those availabe through PS+? My PS3 is dead and my only computer is 5 year old MacBook Pro so PS4 is kinda my only option sadly. Maybe I can dig my PS2 out from wherever it's hiding.

If PS4 is your only option then i think you should start with DMC. The art style and environments really do look amazing. It's a very good looking game and much more accessible if you are new to the genre.

Dahbomb

Just got Transformers Devastation and it's my first character action game and I'm loving it. So now I'm thinking about picking this up at some point down the line. Would this be a good next step into the genre, or would something like DmC special edition be better? Also is this game good outside of the sheer mechanics? I value stuff like pacing, encounter design, boss fights, level design, atmosphere and art direction, etc pretty highly.
You want DMC1 and DMC 3SE first. If you can't stand playing 2 gen old games then DmC Definitive Edition is a fine game. Bayonetta 1/2 are fine games too if you have a Wii U.

If you value those attributes way over mechanics then play Bloodborne. It's the pinnacle of level/enemy design/atmosphere in a action game though it's less stylish action than those other action games.

Though if you loved Transformers then the DMC/Bayo games should be fine. Try out MGR as well.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Unfortunately no. And I definitely can't recommend Bayonetta on PS3 anyway because of framerate issues (Platinum did not do the port). It's otherwise only available on 360 or WiiU. DMC3HD is only on PS3 and 360 for the time being.

If you can find your PS2, then the DMC3SE on PS2 is still a great option.

Sadly, if you only have PS4 as an option, you really only have DMC4SE and DmCDE as choices for character action. This is why Capcom needs to announce DMC5 already.

DMC4SE isn't a bad choice at all, but I just think those other titles would have served as a better launching pad.

Dahbomb

DMC4SE isn't recommended until you have played a few action games in the genre/series and can get into the mechanics of a game quickly. DmC DE is a better entry point action game for those who want everything. DMC4SE you play after that once you want to delve into the mechanics more and push the boundaries further.

God of War 3 is a good starting action game too if you want spectacle.

Bummer the options for the genre are limited on PS4 thus far.

You want DMC1 and DMC 3SE first. If you can't stand playing 2 gen old games then DmC Definitive Edition is a fine game. Bayonetta 1/2 are fine games too if you have a Wii U.

If you value those attributes way over mechanics then play Bloodborne. It's the pinnacle of level/enemy design/atmosphere in a action game though it's less stylish action than those other action games.

Though if you loved Transformers then the DMC/Bayo games should be fine. Try out MGR as well.

Bloodborne's my GOTY instant top 5 game of all time bruh

I guess I should have mentioned that I've played plenty of character action lite games like God of War and the Arkham games so I guess I'm not totally unfamiliar with the genre. Just probably the complexity of combos and score attacking.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The hardest initial concept to grasp in classic DMC's movement is locking on and direction inputs related to your character's orientation. Once that's down, the core concepts feel natural. It's just the more optional higher level techniques that create the unattainable ceiling.

I think you can go either way on it. DmCDE is more approachable for newbies at the expense of depth in an attempt at "westernization" and "modernization". DMC4SE can be tackled once you want to take the training wheels off.

I'm still of the mind that DMC3SE is the best option if you can find your PS2.

BadWolf

A very important thing to keep in mind, and this is unique to the series, is that the regular jump has a lot of invincibility frames. Your character is invincible pretty much all the way till the apex of the jump.

It is the key dodge tool in the game across all characters.

Seyavesh

dmc3se is the bessssttttt especially as an intro to stylish action/crazy or whatever games

the learning curve is mmx levels godly without having the reduced or simplified challenge that DmC brings

ridiculously style switcher makes it even more fun

that it has a skillset and extremely high skill cap that is widely applicable to the genre helps a ton, too- the overall design of the game is too damn good.

minus the lame puzzles and platforming. fuck those

There is no problem if you start with 4SE. The first character (Nero) is a good starter character for any action game players.

Dahbomb

That is a sound suggestion but I think first contact with the series should be via the original cast and the real Dante.
DMC4SE is probably the worst DMC game to start off playing out of the mainline series if you want to get to know the original cast (minus DMC2 because it is dog shit).

Dante isn't the main character of DMC4 and has no character development. Lady and Trish are exposition tracks also with no character development. Only one with any character development in the game is Nero and he isn't exactly the face of the series, he's only been in one of the DMC games.

DMC4 builds off of the story of DMC1 and DMC3, even if it's a loose association.

When it comes to getting to know the original cast and the "real" Dante... you have to play DMC1 and DMC3 first. Especially 3 because that is now the main tone of the series in terms of characters and story themes.

By now everyone knows that DmC is its own thing parallel to the original series. No one is going to say "man Dante's an asshole in this, I bet he's an asshole in all the other DMC games". It's like generalizing the character of Batman from just watching Batman and Robin. DmC DE should be played because it's a solid standalone action game... in fact just forget that it's called DMC and play it as a standard angel demon action game featuring characters named Dante/Vergil. You will enjoy it a lot more this way.

dmc3se is the bessssttttt especially as an intro to stylish action/crazy or whatever games
DMC3 is in fact the game that put the stylish in front of action games. Before DMC3 these games were just action/adventure games (only DMC1 and NG with very limited combo abliity). When DMC3 came, it injected so much style and raised so many eye brows that ever other game in the genre had to copy and become even more combo heavy. More and more games started to develop advance combos and juggles with over the top cutscenes.

Think about Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, Godhand, Darksiders 2, Transformers... yeah they are all trying to be DMC3 subconsciously. Really though the games that are trying to be like DMC1 are games like Bloodborne which aren't entirely focused on the stylish aspect of the combat.

Mizerman

I guess I should have mentioned that I've played plenty of character action lite games like God of War and the Arkham games so I guess I'm not totally unfamiliar with the genre. Just probably the complexity of combos and score attacking.

Oh, then you'll have a awesome time with DMC4:SE. Though I will also echo in that playing DMC3:SE will get your feet in the door.

I've been getting back into DMC4SE since my PC issues prevented me from enjoying it at launch. It's quite shady how Capcom/Access Games abandoned the PC port, but at least it's better than other ports that dropped this year. I installed the mod that gives you training mode with one button press and Trick Down in human form with Vergil, and have started learning the just frame timings for Judgment Cut. The mod is on NexusMods if you guys want it. The PC version has no leaderboards or material competitive element in any way, so it's great for practicing and giving Vergil a little extra defensive option. My main issue with the new characters is that they're all lacking in defensive options aside from the ones that the base combat engine provides. They did a good job of making them fun to play, but being stuck with invincibility frames on jumping and rolling to survive feels a bit clunky and old-fashioned. If these new movesets really do end up as previews for a new entry in the series, I hope they tweak them so that they can defend themselves easier.

t's a shame that I have so little interest in playing through the campaign again, though. I played it to death on the 360 and it pissed me off back then too. I hope they're able to find a better balance for the campaign in future games. DmC gets a lot of hate, but at least the campaign was relatively inoffensive to go through and decent enough for repeated playthroughs. The platforming was boring, semi-automated and unnecessary, but the game also didn't rely on backtracking and puzzles to pad things out. Transformers Devastation is a good example of a campaign that's challenging, but short, to the point, and fun to go through multiple times despite a few hitches like the brick section. I played through that game several times and even though I burnt myself out on the game quickly, the fact that it's so short and that the lame parts are quick to get through means that I could drop back in at any time.

I'll echo the "DmC:DE ---> DMC4SE" combo if your only option is PS4. DMC4SE has a really really awesome combat system but that's pretty much the only thing that it has so I don't consider it to be a good starting point for newcomers.

I also agree with GuardianE and Seyavesh that DMC3SE is the best game to start the series with (I started with DMC3SE myself) so if you have a PS2 then definitely get that one first.

Seyavesh

aw yeah the vergil run is a NG one, meaning no judgement cut end every single room boringland

bring that shit on, i wanna see DT management strats so he can boost through straightaways

also some japanese guy figured out how to make judgement cut end like DMC3's super and once i get back to my real comp i am 100% doing that shit because holy fuck it looks cool. kinda bummed that the classic JC effect he's using is from one of my older versions of it and has a bit of a messed up outer slash area where it's smaller than the bubble rather than riding the edges. and that other dudes are using it 'cuz it drives me nuts lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pl3dgYLon4

ShinMaruku

Anyone seen this vergil combo vid? I like sakaki better due to better editing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gK-Ef6ssaI

The-OMG-Cat1.gif~c200

Holy shit... HOLY SHIT!!!

Guys I strongly, STRONGLY recommend you to see this video on Yakuza 0 that our own HyperBitHero has made. I knew that styles were gonna play a big part in Zero since they were in Ishin but HOLY SHIT Yakuza has officially become the first modern 3D stylish action brawler!

The gameplay looks sooo good! Seriously, JUST WATCH IT!!!

Your Next Favorite - Yakuza 0: The Promised Land

Don't worry about spoilers, Yakuza games have quite long stories and they are full of twists so he didn't really spoil much.

PS: This game is confirmed for west for next year :)

Dahbomb

I watched it but I have never played a Yakuza game so I have no idea what's going on. Lots of references to past games in terms of fighting styles and moves so I don't know what's what.

I watched it but I have never played a Yakuza game so I have no idea what's going on. Lots of references to past games in terms of fighting styles and moves so I don't know what's what.

This is the first mainline title that has styles in it so it's pretty open to newcomers gameplay wise. The references that HBH makes might seem a little confusing but basically much like every other stylish action title everything that you are seeing that is inside the gameplay is skill based and Zero actually has a lot in common with DMC. Control scheme in the game is like this:

Square = Attack button number 1
Triangle = Attack button number 2 and Heat Actions
Circle = Grab - Pick up weapon - Throw
Cross = Evade/Roll
D-Pad = Styles
R1 = Lock-on
L1 = Defense/Dodge (in certain styles)
L2 and R2 = One of them is taunt and the other disables "Heat Actions" while you are holding it so you can use heat actions whenever you want them (if you have provided certain conditions).

Like any other action title you use the two attack buttons for combos and mix them for different attacks with different inputs and timings. Zero seems to have lots of depth in combat department compared to other Yakuza titles tho. Certain attacks need charging (Mid combo or at the end of them) some need certain conditions to pull off, certain styles let you grab enemy mid combo which would result in new attacks, you can change styles mid combo, use different weapons, a certain style let you pick up on things naturally like pick a billboard and just smash a guy with it mid combo.... the possibilities are just mind blowing in Zero.

You also have a heat gauge (the colored bars below your health) that works a lot like DT. The better you play the more heat you get, the more heat you have the faster your moves/attacks - better defense, etc etc. You can also pull off some crazy ass finishers called "Heat Actions" with certain amount of heats in certain conditions that are really satisfying and you can choose when to use them and work them inside your combo/fight.

It's just sooooo crazy and seems to have a ton of depth! Ignore the terms that HBH is explaining if you don't understand them yet, just know that you can incorporate everything that you are seeing in that video in your combos however you want them!!!

Additionally you can watch this video that HBH made around a year ago about the entire series that will get you more familiar with the series and some of the gameplay terms that he is using in the Yakuza 0 video. Just note that the gameplay in Zero is VASTLY improved over other games in the series so don't get discouraged by seeing gameplay in earlier PS2/PS3 titles since they are just bare bones compared to craziness that we are about to get with Yakuza 0 :)

Your Next Favorite: The Yakuza Series

PS: I should note tho that even with all the craziness, options and depths of Yakuza 0 it still isn't really DMC3/4 when it comes to raw combat so you guys shouldn't expect an exact copy of DMC. They are both trying to do different things (and both are great at achieving what they want to do) but still I think there are many similarities between their combats that DMC and stylish action fans in general would really enjoy Yakuza as well. (Especially with Zero)

I'd love to play the Yakuza games. I played 4 when it was on PS+ and enjoyed it well enough, but since I hadn't played any of the others, I feel like big plot moments that should mean something completely went over my head. Unfortunately I'm also in the EU, and getting a hold of them is as much a pain in the ass as a literal spider bite in the ass.

I'd love to play the Yakuza games. I played 4 when it was on PS+ and enjoyed it well enough, but since I hadn't played any of the others, I feel like big plot moments that should mean something completely went over my head. Unfortunately I'm also in the EU, and getting a hold of them is as much a pain in the ass as a literal spider bite in the ass.

Well, that's the best thing about Yakuza 0. Since it's a prequel to the entire series you really don't need to have any knowledge of the past titles whatsoever to play and enjoy it completely.

That's why I'm recommending it here to you guys. Seriously DMC-Gaf, give Yakuza 0 a shot next year, I'll guarantee that you guys will like it.

But about Yakuza 4,
that game actually has a complete story recap for all earlier titles in its menu that explains the story in way that is easy to understand the important parts. So I'll definitely recommend watching those if anyone tries to get into the series using that title.

OniBaka

Son Of Sparda;190557125[URL="https://youtu.be/CZD2eufsDII" said:
Your Next Favorite - Yakuza 0: The Promised Land[/URL]

Don't worry about spoilers, Yakuza games have quite long stories and they are full of twists so he didn't really spoil much.

PS: This game is confirmed for west for next year :)

Can't wait and combat looks way better than previous games.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Anyone seen this vergil combo vid? I like sakaki better due to better editing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gK-Ef6ssaI

Holy shit. Absolutely beautiful Vergil play.

EkEslBN.gif

also some japanese guy figured out how to make judgement cut end like DMC3's super and once i get back to my real comp i am 100% doing that shit because holy fuck it looks cool. kinda bummed that the classic JC effect he's using is from one of my older versions of it and has a bit of a messed up outer slash area where it's smaller than the bubble rather than riding the edges. and that other dudes are using it 'cuz it drives me nuts lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pl3dgYLon4

That's sick. Fix it and spread the news! I love the classic mods.

Holy shit... HOLY SHIT!!!

Guys I strongly, STRONGLY recommend you to see this video on Yakuza 0 that our own HyperBitHero has made. I knew that styles were gonna play a big part in Zero since they were in Ishin but HOLY SHIT Yakuza has officially become the first modern 3D stylish action brawler!

The gameplay looks sooo good! Seriously, JUST WATCH IT!!!

Your Next Favorite - Yakuza 0: The Promised Land

I've always meant to get into Yakuza. I actually own 1, 2, 3, and 4 but haven't touched them yet.

I've always meant to get into Yakuza. I actually own 1, 2, 3, and 4 but haven't touched them yet.
You really should. Especially since you have all the earlier titles in the series and can play it in the way it was meant to be played. Yakuza is just a very special, very unique series, that once you get a proper taste of it you can't stop playing it. It's like a drug that gives you an unforgettable experience that you can't get anywhere else. The more you play it, the more you love it and the more you want to be part of this awesome world.

Knowing you GE, I think you have the patience to get through the PS2 titles without getting discouraged by how dated they may feel (especially in regards to combat which gets vastly improved over time, I mean just look at the Zero's gameplay in that video, it looks so different from the PS2 titles) so yeah, go for it. Believe me, you won't regret it.

Seyavesh

That's sick. Fix it and spread the news! I love the classic mods.
3FN1mMv.gif

well, my take is done and on infernalworks- will probably end up tweaking it a couple hundred times over whenever i feel - the gif doesn't do it justice, unfortunately- it looks real damn cool at 60fps, especially when you can see the distortions

Golnei

3FN1mMv.gif

well, my take is done and on infernalworks- will probably end up tweaking it a couple hundred times over whenever i feel - the gif doesn't do it justice, unfortunately- it looks real damn cool at 60fps, especially when you can see the distortions

Even in that gif, it looks pretty great - I'll definitely have to try one of your revised versions when I feel like playing 4 again.

I wanna talk lots of more about Yakuza but I don't wanna derail the thread anymore. So I'll just link you guys to other related threads so PLEASE if you are even a little bit interested in the series ask any question you might have in any of these threads and I and other Yakuza fans will definitely try our best to answer them for you.

The Yakuza Series Starter Guide
Yakuza Community Thread - FEEL THE HEAT!
Yakuza 5 |OT| Rage Your Dreams
PS4GAF, let us tell you why Yakuza 0 will be Your Next Favorite PS4 title of 2016

3FN1mMv.gif

Really impressive work Seyavesh, like always.

This gif actually reminded me of one of the reasons that I love the series so much. DMC is so aware of its characters and their abilities that you can even see it in their respective moves and how they evolve. Just look at Judgement Cut.

In DMC3, Vergil is in his prime so he can concentrate JC's cuts in a circular shape and pin-point it to any target that he wants. Now compare that to the JC that Dante does in DMC4. Dante is a noob when it comes to using Yamato and its abilities so his cuts are sloppy and all over the place, not only that but his JC can't even follow the target.

And now compare them both to Vergil in DMC4SE. Vergil still isn't as good as DMC3 since it's a few years before that, so he can't shape his JC in circles (but they do have a circle like shape so he is getting there) but he is still way better than Dante and that shows cause his JC still can follow the targets. It's the same with JC End. In DMC3 he can do hundreds of focused circles but in 4SE he still doesn't have enough experience with this move so his cuts are all sloppy and unfocused.

These little details that DMC team puts into the characters and designing their moves is one of the things that I really love about the series.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
You really should. Especially since you have all the earlier titles in the series and can play it in the way it was meant to be played. Yakuza is just a very special, very unique series, that once you get a proper taste of it you can't stop playing it. It's like a drug that gives you an unforgettable experience that you can't get anywhere else. The more you play it, the more you love it and the more you want to be part of this awesome world.

Knowing you GE, I think you have the patience to get through the PS2 titles without getting discouraged by how dated they may feel (especially in regards to combat which gets vastly improved over time, I mean just look at the Zero's gameplay in that video, it looks so different from the PS2 titles) so yeah, go for it. Believe me, you won't regret it.

That's good to know. I honestly don't even know if I have my PS2 anymore, so that might not be an option at this point, heh. If I jumped into Yakuza 0, I wouldn't be going in entirely blind. I've actually watched some LPs of Yakuza titles, so I don't think I'd be too lost. They seemed like a special breed of eclectic drama and goofy Japanese humor that I love.

Nice! I think it looks great. Mods like these keep everything feeling fresh.

Mizerman

3FN1mMv.gif

So awesome.

Seyavesh

This gif actually reminded me of one of the reasons that I love the series so much. DMC is so aware of its characters and their abilities that you can even see it in their respective moves and how they evolve. Just look at Judgement Cut.

In DMC3, Vergil is in his prime so he can concentrate JC's cuts in a circular shape and pin-point it to any target that he wants. Now compare that to the JC that Dante does in DMC4. Dante is a noob when it comes to using Yamato and its abilities so his cuts are sloppy and all over the place, not only that but his JC can't even follow the target.

And now compare them both to Vergil in DMC4SE. Vergil still isn't as good as DMC3 since it's a few years before that, so he can't shape his JC in circles (but they do have a circle like shape so he is getting there) but he is still way better than Dante and that shows cause his JC still can follow the targets. It's the same with JC End. In DMC3 he can do hundreds of focused circles but in 4SE he still doesn't have enough experience with this move so his cuts are all sloppy and unfocused.

These little details that DMC team puts into the characters and designing their moves is one of the things that I really love about the series.

i always just viewed those as different ways between dante and vergil's personalities, with some asset/concept re-use between dante's and vergil's in dmc4 but that's a pretty good read of it too.

my view is that vergil's version is about pinpoint power- moves like rapid slash, the original judgement cut end and his moveset all suggest that highly disciplined degree of control and repetition of simple actions to the point of extreme power. a very straightforward type of moveset to match up with his personality/contrast to dante- when he does stuff to feel himself/in style it's when he deviates from those moves by adding flourishes. that his super moves in the last boss fight are insanely fast repetitions of powerful techniques feeds into this heavily- he either does judgement cuts as fast as he possibly can or helm breakers as fast as he can

dante's version is more in line with his more crazy/wild personality- his judgement cut is a huge brandish of the sword that is a bunch of huge cuts showing off how powerful he is while mimicking the idea behind vergil's version of slicing the air/'dimension cutting'- instead of a singular cut that warps the space of the area with it's strength he fits in as many slashes as he can

I know I said I'll stop talking about Yakuza, but...
That's good to know. I honestly don't even know if I have my PS2 anymore, so that might not be an option at this point, heh. If I jumped into Yakuza 0, I wouldn't be going in entirely blind. I've actually watched some LPs of Yakuza titles, so I don't think I'd be too lost. They seemed like a special breed of eclectic drama and goofy Japanese humor that I love.
Yeah, I might sound bias but seriously, I think most people who enjoy Japanese games will love Yakuza series if they give it a proper go.

Actually, since we might have to wait a little more for Yakuza 0 to hit the west, I personally think it might be a good chance for you to give the series a little try, especially since you have the games and are somewhat familiar with what you should expect from it. If your only option is PS3 then I would like to recommend starting with Y4. Just watch the recaps from the menu before starting it and you should be fine.

The game introduces three new protagonists (and starts with a very awesome new character) and story mostly revolves around them so it's a pretty good starting point to get into the series. (This way if you liked Y4 enough -which I'm sure you will- then you'll have time to play through other titles in the series before Y0 hits the west)

i always just viewed those as different ways between dante and vergil's personalities, with some asset/concept re-use between dante's and vergil's in dmc4 but that's a pretty good read of it too.

my view is that vergil's version is about pinpoint power- moves like rapid slash, the original judgement cut end and his moveset all suggest that highly disciplined degree of control and repetition of simple actions to the point of extreme power. a very straightforward type of moveset to match up with his personality/contrast to dante- when he does stuff to feel himself/in style it's when he deviates from those moves by adding flourishes. that his super moves in the last boss fight are insanely fast repetitions of powerful techniques feeds into this heavily- he either does judgement cuts as fast as he possibly can or helm breakers as fast as he can

dante's version is more in line with his more crazy/wild personality- his judgement cut is a huge brandish of the sword that is a bunch of huge cuts showing off how powerful he is while mimicking the idea behind vergil's version of slicing the air/'dimension cutting'- instead of a singular cut that warps the space of the area with it's strength he fits in as many slashes as he can

Likewise, that's a really good perspective on the philosophies behind Dante's and Vergil's combat design that I hadn't thought about before. I think what is really remarkable though, is the fact that DMC team has done such an awesome job with designing these moves that not only they are fun and deep gameplay features but they can tell much about each character in a way that we can have different interpretations of them and yet neither of us would be truly wrong. I think that is very impressive achievement from DMC team.

Seyavesh

man it's sad that the only way i can really interest myself in playing nero is with dumb crap like this.
i just can't deal with how slow his swings are even if you're constantly MAX-ACTed
pJw7AU8.jpg

man it's sad that the only way i can really interest myself in playing nero is with dumb crap like this.
i just can't deal with how slow his swings are even if you're constantly MAX-ACTed
pJw7AU8.jpg

If his swings were faster it would defeat the purpose of the exceed system and also make execution of EX/MAX-ACTS harder. Though i myself think his speed is fine as is.

ShinMaruku

Man I just perfected punching the pope outta the statue, the game is opening up.
Mah dream is for Nero to have a funny cousin from Dante and Kaurga to troll him.

Top Bottom