• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Pawns for hire - rate, rent and share!

Arcteryx

Either one is fine.

I can try getting a rough count(PS3) in a bit. When I was looking at pawns a couple minutes ago @ lvl 10, the search was showing 100(not sure if it's capped at that or not) just at that level. So it looks like there is definitely a plethora of pawns out there.

Coldsnap

Gamertag: Coldsnapbryan
Pawn: Ivy
Looks: short kid
Class: Mage
Role: Healer Support with upgrades

Please at my gt to your xbox friendslist and search by friends in the pawn stone for my guy. I will be very happy If you use him

abundant

Remember to rest at an Inn whenever you leveled up your pawn or made any other changes to it. That's the only way to upload your pawn's stats to the rift. Mine and Coldsnap are the only two in the rift (360) right now.

Astra

Finally got home to play it, and made my main pawn.

YNeis.jpg

Tried to make her look like Chie (Persona 4), and it's not too bad, but I think she ended up looking more like Rebecca from Resident Evil.

Schwabe

PSN: Tenjin
Pawn-Name: Tenjin (yes, i named him like my PSN \o/ )
Level: 10 (atm will change later today probably)
Knowledge: arrived at Gran Soren now, but did not many Quests in Cassardis yet
Other Notes: Tenjin has no model, i created him out of myimagination O,o

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
360 Gamertag is Lonestar 1979
Pawn is Nick Saban

Just cause

He's a Warrior

Trying out Lach's Hawkeye, cause I needed an archer

Teknoman

Boatload of fighters on my PSN list lol. One mage from a co-worker...i'm kinda surprised its not that diverse yet.'

Anyway, Michelle (Mint) is mine, and she's a strider. Probably going to progress into a greatsword wielding warrior.

Holy shit, I love this Pawn system. PSN GAF'ers, rent my Pawn and send back some items for me and I'll do the same for your Pawn. Btw:

Name: Riza Hawkeye
Level: 11

Got some nice skills equipped for y'all to use.

High Ingle
High Levin
Thunder Boon
Anodyne
Fire Boon
Halidom (cures a variety of status ailments)

PSN: slaughterbaron

I hope I get the game today. In the demo I kinda tried to make my pawn look like Schierke to go along with the Berserk armor/theme.

c419uc91016aa2m3b.jpg

Moofers

PSN: UNOILLNINO
Pawn: Una
Class: Ranger/Strider (whatever the bow users are called)

I spent 30 minutes making her. I'll get a pic uploaded tonight, but in the meantime I'll just say I did the best I could in 30 minutes to make her look like my fiance. I'm very pleased with the results.

PSN: derekjs
Pawn: Jade

Made her based on Beyond Good and Evil's Jade. Currently, a lowly level 11, but I am planning on building her up to greatness.

abundant

Update time!

543275_3971934258903_1296910667_3650269_927341366_n.jpg

Me & Lady Olivia

She's know level 14, with new gear to boost her defenses up. She also has a new staff. I ditched the lightning spell for a blinding spell.

Lucent

Not sure if it was someone on here or from the /vg/ spreadsheet, but 2 people gave me ~20,000rc and some nice robes.

I'm so jelly of your gifts. =(

I borrowed my friend's pawn and he borrowed mine. My arisen and his pawn were both striders. /setup =p

After having destroyed a cyclops I found wandering around a waterfall, I was heading back to the first rift stone. On the way, I got jumped by 6 guys. I focused on taking out the mages and striders first. In the end we were all focusing on one fighter and he gave us one hell of a fight. He wasn't even reacting to my scarlet kisses attacks. I was hurting him but he just kept attacking. Eventually, one of my pawns held him from behind, and me and my friend's pawn spammed scarlet kisses on him. It was so hilarious because he was just getting sliced up in a flurry of slashes by our daggers. But even still, he still wasn't getting hurt too much. We did eventually kill him. Being that it was such a tough battle, in the heat of victory, I picked him up and chucked him off a cliff and snapped a picture. Looks hilarious cuz it's like I'm say'n "EFF YOU!!" lol

I'd post the pic but I still haven't figured out how to upload them from my PS3. =/

Falmung

Neo Member
I don't think my pawn will be as much use of yet since I just created her and she's level 4. But in the foreseeable future when she's higher leveled

PSN : Falryu
Pawn : Aria
Class : Mage

Is there a way to customize Pawns and Arisen's looks later on the game?

DragonsDogmaScreenshot_1.jpg

Lucent

I don't think my pawn will be as much use of yet since I just created her and she's level 4. But in the foreseeable future when she's higher leveled

PSN : Falryu
Pawn : Aria
Class : Mage

Is there a way to customize Pawns and Arisen's looks later on the game?

Yes. There is a guy I was able to speak to in the tent that holds the first Rift Stone. He sells an elixer or something that allows you to completely redo the looks of your arisen and main pawn for 5,000 rift crystals.

Teknoman, I used your Pawn. Very helpful and had knowledge about certain areas I was traversing to. I think I gifted you a high rank tuna which restores a good amount of health or stamina. :p

Cth

Gamertag: Cth
Pawn: Hawkeye
Level: 20

Here's the latest update of Black Widow and Hawkeye:

485686_10150829729096452_505386451_9740440_1478055974_n.jpg

Anyone know if there's something like sunglasses in the game? I saw spectacles, but that's it so far.

Teknoman

Teknoman, I used your Pawn. Very helpful and had knowledge about certain areas I was traversing to. I think I gifted you a high rank tuna which restores a good amount of health or stamina. :p

Awesome, thanks :D I tend to wander around alot, so glad she was helpful.

Astra

I went ahead and added everyone from that list to PSN, with a few exceptions.
Aeon712, your friend list is full, and Tenjin can't seem to receive FR due to privacy settings.

I look forward to fighting alongside your pawns!

I got my Sorcerer, Riza Hawkeye, to level 23 and learned some advanced spells as well as Necromancy. Rent/rate mah Pawn!

PSN: A_MagicToaster

I'll be sure to grab her up. ;)
Riza Hawkeye AND Chie on my team? gatdayum...

360 gamertag: matiics
pawn: Ser Jorah
Class: fighter.
Level: 19 (I think)

Tried to make him look like him, but he doesn't really, lol. I'll probably change his facial hair soon.

Delio

My fighter is lv 18 named Kev or Agon as his moniker is. Has skills like Stone Will, Upgraded Heavenward Lash and others. Love if you guys would check him out :)

XBL: HaouDelio

Lonestar

I gave someone's pawn a gift of Ale. Brewskis 4 LFE

Money goes by so fast. I build up 70k, and one trip to the armory, and regearing me and my pawn, boom, back into the teens. But I'll try to start giving out better gifts to fellow GAFers.

Delio

Money goes by so fast. I build up 70k, and one trip to the armory, and regearing me and my pawn, boom, back into the teens. But I'll try to start giving out better gifts to fellow GAFers.

Yeah I came out of a dungeon with like 90k and got down to 30 gearing me and my Pawn.

Cth

Hah! I just checked, that was me! :D

Thanks!

My pawn DaveDave is a level 13 fighter. I guess people are already using him since he is a giant dude with a viking helmet and sweet sword.

Astra

I never know what to give as gifts. Usually I just send them back with a really nice curative item, since everyone always needs some of those. Though you always send them back with the gift of knowledge, and that's good enough for me!

My pawn has knowledge of a bunch of unknown enemies, quests and locations. I'm pretty slow at advancing, and usually explore pretty thoroughly.

Lonestar

Well, my Pawn knows how to save a certain female villager who ran after a witch ;P

Babalu.

more posts!!!

just got to the first rift so gonna make a guy now.

i've been in a media blackout so i'm not sure what i'm suppose to do to get people to use my pawn or why people would need my xbox live names but...

my xbox username

babaIu

Top Bottom