• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Pawns for hire - rate, rent and share!

PSN:Roynell317
Pawn: Dawn (hey that rhymes...)
Vocation: Fighter/ (sometimes Warrior depending on the version of Guts/Gatsu I have ATM)
Level: 19.

Lucent

Finally got home to play it, and made my main pawn.

Tried to make her look like Chie (Persona 4), and it's not too bad, but I think she ended up looking more like Rebecca from Resident Evil.

Hey, I think I'm using your pawn right now. I needed a fighter. =)

Lach

Posted on the first page but finally got the game and made my pawn.

XBL: Hardan
Pawn: Smerch

a tall, lanky, goggle eyed fighter (based on Stephen Merchant)

[edit] Now you've double entried me OP

Astra

Hey, I think I'm using your pawn right now. I needed a fighter. =)

Awesome! =D
Hope she is a good companion (she has been great for me, she's very aggressive ;)).

It's been awhile since I got to an inn to update her, though. I went way off the beaten path, and am actually stuck on the otherside of the Waycastle to Gran Soren. The bastards won't acknowledge me from the other side of the gate, so I think I have to go all the way around again.

Lucent

Awesome! =D
Hope she is a good companion (she has been great for me, she's very aggressive ;)).

It's been awhile since I got to an inn to update her, though. I went way off the beaten path, and am actually stuck on the otherside of the Waycastle to Gran Soren. The bastards won't acknowledge me from the other side of the gate, so I think I have to go all the way around again.

Yeah I went soo far away from Gran Soren. Then all my pawns fell off a cliff and I had to travel back alone. =(

I'm gonna probably send Chie back so at least when you can rest you'll get some RC or something.

Sonicbug

PSN: Sonicbug
Pawn: Xellas
Class: Mage

I'm still low level, and he's currently set up as a healer who can zap stuff. I do plan on keeping him a mage or sorcerer though.

herebedragons3.jpg

He's the one on the left, and no longer in that gear.

XBL gamertag - bigdaddygamebot

Pawn - Iolus - mage / sorceror

Plenty of fire attacks. Also able to buy and sell things at lower/higher amounts with his augments.

He's a true renaissance man!

Choo choo choose Iolus!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Not quite sure who's Pawn is whom's, but I've used the shit out of Robb Stark and Lady Olivia. Hope you guy's enjoy Lizard tails :p

Astra

Yeah I went soo far away from Gran Soren. Then all my pawns fell off a cliff and I had to travel back alone. =(

I'm gonna probably send Chie back so at least when you can rest you'll get some RC or something.

I was finally able to rest and made about 13,000 RC from her.
That also means she was finally updated in the Rift. I ought to update my post on page 1 to reflect that.

burgerdog

Xbox: BurgerDog99
Name: catnip
Level: 29
Abilities: High Ingle, Frigor, High Levin, High Anodyne, Fire Affinity, High Halidom
Augments: Bastion, Equanimity, Beatitude, Perpetuation, Inflection.

Santiako

Gamertag: Santiako
Pawn: Angua
Class: Mage (currently level 15 i think)

The loyal companion to Carrot Ironfoundersson. A couple of people have already hired her.

Lucent

Thou art imagining things. Tis an absurd notion, ser!

-slowly backs away, turns, and runs- #thread_derailed

I'm awaiting my code for the 100 quest DLC. Though I'm actually already a little overwhelmed with how many quests I've been carrying at a time as it is. lol.

lunchtoast

Xbox: BurgerDog99
Name: catnip
Abilities: High Ingle, Frigor, High Levin, High Anodyne, Fire Affinity, High Halidom
Augments: Bastion, Equanimity, Beatitude, Perpetuation, Inflection.

My main is named Catnip, except she's a Ranger

Brannon

PSN

Brannon | Reisadan

Pawn: Grimlock Zhy
Class: Fighter

I've given him some good gear from near the beginning of the game and have enhance much of his gear. Will often pick up enemies for you to burninate and is familiar with the Witchwood, Well and the canyon that leads to Gran Soren.

Also he's a short, fat, ugly dwarf so there's that. Need an axe.

Atruvius

PSN id: Dremorax

Pawn: Lancel (Adonis) Level 19
Warrior

If you want a handsome blonde who doesn't talk much then search my pawn!

blurrygil

Gamertag: blurrygil
Pawn: Nania
Discipline: Strider
Lvl: 11
Skills: Scarlet Kisses, Biting Wind, Threefold Arrow

Really dumb question:
Does your pawn automatically get loaned out? If so, how does that work?

Lucent

Gamertag: blurrygil
Pawn: Nania
Discipline: Strider
Lvl: 11
Skills: Scarlet Kisses, Biting Wind, Threefold Arrow

Really dumb question:
Does your pawn automatically get loaned out? If so, how does that work?

Whenever you rest at an Inn or resting camp (basically any place you pay to sleep), your pawn's current stats and whatever he/she is wearing will be updated to the server. That'll be the pawn people see and can hire. You're basically loaning out copies of your pawn and when you go sleep again, you may get a message saying your pawn was used and he/she will come back with rewards and knowledge.

Note that this doesn't always happen. It just depends on when people use your pawn and release it. Just sleep whenever you get back to a town or whatever. After awhile it's not expensive at all to sleep. lol

Update:

PSN: derekjs
Pawn: Jade

She is a complete healer class with defense buffs and currently a fire infinity. Currently in the level 30 range. She is the one in front with dark hair based on Jade from Beyond Good and Evil.

Skills:

High Anodyne
High Halidom
Spellscreen
Fire Affinity
High Frigor
High Grapnel

Auguments:

Equanimity
Intervention
Beatitude
Perpetuation
Inflection

lunchtoast

Anyone get a friend request from the game? At first I thought the guy wrote it out and had me laughing.

[A notification from Dragon's Dogma] It seems our pawns have met beyond the rifts. As they have joined the bonds of amity, mayhap we may as well. If you would, accept this friend request.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Kard8p3

XBL: Kard8p3
Pawn: Troy
Class: Warrior
Primary(Longsword): Idomitable Lash, Corona Slash, Arc Of Might
Core: Devastate, Eviscerate, Controlled Fall,
Augments: Bastion, Equanimity, Ferocity, Beatitude, Apotropasim, Temerity, Audacity

Update on my Pawn:

Name: Riza Hawkeye
Class: Sorcercer
Level: 37

Skills: High Bolide (meteors galore), Maelstrom (black tornado), High Fulmination (surrounds entire party with lightning, High Gicel (crazy ass ice spike/waves), Seism (earthquakes), and I think the other one was Exequy

Upgraded equipment.

PSN: A_MagicToaster

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Update:
Send a friend request to everyone listed in the OP, that isn't already a buddy, as of right now (up to TomcatTheLion) with the comment "DD GAF." I accidentally forgot the comment with one of my requests (sorry about that), and may have accidentally sent "DD FAG" to one of your. REALLY sorry about that. Not trying to be cute, but typing up so many names and comments with the dualshock sucks balls.

Aeon712, your friend list is full.

My Pawn:
Elsbet, a level 31 or 32 Fighter with every Fighter augment and core skill mastered. Once I finish topping off the last remaining primary/secondary skill upgrades, I'll probably graduate her to Warrior. If her level and skill levels seem too high for her current equipment, it is because I'm very methodical in my exploration and pursuit of side quests; trying to do as much as possible BEFORE furthering the story along.

Firinel (my main) and Elsbet had both max-ranked their starter vocations (Mage and Fighter, respectively) before I had even made it to Gran Soren! And I refuse to change their vocations until I finish getting all of their remaining skills, as I don't plan on going back to these starter vocations.

My Pawn:
Elsbet, a level 31 or 32 Fighter with every Fighter augment and core skill mastered. Once I finish topping off the last remaining primary/secondary skill upgrades, I'll probably graduate her to Warrior. If her level and skill levels seem too high for her current equipment, it is because I'm very methodical in my exploration and pursuit of side quests; trying to do as much as possible BEFORE furthering the story along.

I just enlisted her after getting my ass handed to me by a Chimera over and over and then running into phantoms and harpies. Needless to say I'm going to be putting her through her paces.

Also, she's quite a TALL one too. :)

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
I just enlisted her after getting my ass handed to me by a Chimera over and over and then running into phantoms and harpies. Needless to say I'm going to be putting her through her paces.

Also, she's quite a TALL one too. :)

She's a twin to my main, only much taller and more robust. She's the fighter to my mage, though soon to be the warrior to my strider. Facial features looked much better in character create than in game, so I'll probably redesign both.

Elsbet should be able to help you out. We've polished off 10 or so chimeras together and dozens of harpies! She's also got the upgraded skill equipped to bring down flying baddies!

Is it just me, or are support pawns stripped of lanterns and pickaxes when hired? Soooo annoying!

lunchtoast

Update-

Freya/50/Warrior (just started NG+, will be back to fighter once I can change vocations).

She is also more attractive.

Uthred

PSN: SchwarzesKreuz
Pawn: Eva
Class: Sorcerer (~lvl 46)

Oddly buff looking for a caster as I was originally going to go for a Claymore-esque sword sisters thing but changed my mind. Her behaviour is set up to use lots of skill and focus fire on the strongest target.

Machine

I maxed out warrior today on my pawn Debbie and switched her back to fighter to pick up Vehemence. Level 41 currently. Not sure where I will take her from there, maybe through Strider to pick up Endurance and Leg Strength.

Riza Hawkeye has post-game stuff and is at level 50 now.

Skills: Ice Affinity, High Gicel, High Fulmination, High Bolide, High Seism, High Maelstrom

PSN: A_MagicToaster

120529-2304-22.jpg

120529-2304-51.jpg

Lucent

Geez. People at post-game. I haven't really been doing story quests at all yet except the Wyrm Hunt stuff. Just been exploring and doing side missions. Really haven't seen any awesome armor for strider/ranger/assassin types yet. =l

Astra

Geez. People at post-game. I haven't really been doing story quests at all yet except the Wyrm Hunt stuff. Just been exploring and doing side missions. Really haven't seen any awesome armor for strider/ranger/assassin types yet. =l

Yeah, all the best stuff is definitely post game, but you can find some pretty solid weapons and armor before that. I found several good swords for my Assassin (though I am now trying out a Mage then Sorcerer).

So now I had to hire a Ranger and a Fighter. Whoever has the Fighter named Lily, I hope she's good! (I never thought to check the online ID in the rift)

Top Bottom