• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Pawns for hire - rate, rent and share!

joe2187

Banned
XBoxLive GT: joe2187
Pawn: Shoshanna
Class: Lvl 52 ranger

Sniper and close range melee attacks, On occasion I will switch her up as a warrior or strider.

PSN: TheConfidenceMan
Pawn: Zahava
Class: lvl 31 or 32 female Warrior (switching back to Fighter soon)

bee06ce088b2cb5081bfaf136487be5b061ab961.jpg

Lucent

Yeah, all the best stuff is definitely post game, but you can find some pretty solid weapons and armor before that. I found several good swords for my Assassin (though I am now trying out a Mage then Sorcerer).

So now I had to hire a Ranger and a Fighter. Whoever has the Fighter named Lily, I hope she's good! (I never thought to check the online ID in the rift)

Yeah. There's just so many sidequests. >_<

Seeing Chie in that Gryphic armor or w/e was pretty awesome. I was like "my armor is still pretty lame" when I saw her. lol.

Bajan32

PSN: Bajan32
Pawn: Pita (Bianca)
Class: Mage (lvl 39)

Sweet healer with sweet buff spells a good attitude and will mine you some sweet ore :)

Atruvius

PSN: Dremorax
Name: Lancel (Adonis)
Class: Warrior Rank 10
Level: 48
Knowledge: More 2 stars than 1 stars
Other Notes: Slayed Ur-Dragon got and an awesome armor set which I gave to my pawn along with a super sword that does HOLY DAMAGE

creid

PSN: creid8
Name: Casca
Class: Sorcerer
Level: 45ish
Note: Doesn't actually look like Casca from Berserk, aside from having black hair.

Just started the game:

Gamertag: Sir Garbageman
Pawn: Valkyrie (level 7 or 8)
Class: Strider

Tall redhead who currently enjoys raining arrows on goblins.

Pawn: Hobo Hei
Level: 40ish
Class: Strider
Dagger Skills: Hundred Kisses, Implicate(binds and grounds foes), and Dazzle Blast(stuns in a wide radius). Great for crowd control.
Bow Skills: Fivefold Arrow. I didn't give him any others since Fivefold is so good and I don't want him wasting time with other, lesser bow skills.
Bonus: The dead-eyed stare of a man who's seen some shit.

I met a tall scarred, heavily muscled, and mohawked warrior named Zangeif in my travels, if i wasn't already playing one for the strength augments, i'd have copped him.

Astra

Yeah. There's just so many sidequests. >_<

Seeing Chie in that Gryphic armor or w/e was pretty awesome. I was like "my armor is still pretty lame" when I saw her. lol.

I missed a lot of side quests. Something to do on the NG+, though.

Thanks! I've grown attached to her in the Gryphic set. I refuse to switch out any of her equipment unless I find another full set.

oh, this is you! heheh I'm using her at the moment, she's doing fine, fine work.

Thanks, glad to hear she's working out. I spent some time fine tuning her inclination to make her more aggressive and draw enemy attention more often. She really compliments ranged/magick users pretty well.

I feel like in a giving mood, so anyone that's on the PSN list will be getting their Pawn equipped with some nice gear and I'll be sending your Pawn back with a Wakestone (a legit Wakestone, not a forgery).

Yeah, I picked up a ton of stuff at the Everfall and I got a bajillion gold, so I'm just going to buy tons of random equipment and equip those on Pawns. Got a few Ur-Dragon equips to give out too.

Lucent

Yeah, I picked up a ton of stuff at the Everfall and I got a bajillion gold, so I'm just going to buy tons of random equipment and equip those on Pawns. Got a few Ur-Dragon equips to give out too.

Christmas in Dragon's Dogma. Thanks "Santa". =P

Benhur

PSN: GeneralGawain
Name: Chie
Class: Warrior
Level: 45
Skills-
Primary (Longsword): War Cry, Indomitable Lunge, Corona Slash
Secondary: N/A
Core: Devestate, Controlled Fall, Eviscerate
Augments: Vehemence, Sinew, Proficiency, Clout, Bastion, Ferocity
Updated: 29/5/12

Chie has been my constant companion through most of the game. I had to shelve her when my main went warrior, but once I maxed out I made Voch a fighter again and got Chie back. Wow, she grew!

Big props - last night she helped me take out my first Drake. Very rewarding experience! Thanks for the help.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
First I've seen of this thread.

If you want to take my Dog for a walk, look up Snuggler86 on PSN. He's a lvl. 21 fighter. Keeps his mouth shut, gets the job done.

I'll grab a few from this thread if they meet my criteria.

Jaroof

Pawn Name: DAVE (Moniker- Dale)
Sex: Female
Class : Warrior

Tall, with bulky arms and chest, but small legs.
Fro'd out. Nose resembling a bird's beak.
Very useful pawn.

Durr. Forgot PSN.

Jaroof4500

Astra

Chie has been my constant companion through most of the game. I had to shelve her when my main went warrior, but once I maxed out I made Voch a fighter again and got Chie back. Wow, she grew!

Big props - last night she helped me take out my first Drake. Very rewarding experience! Thanks for the help.

Glad to hear it =D
I'm in post-game now, so hopefully I'll have her decked out with some great gear.

I added more Gaffer's from the list to PSN. My friend list is entirely too big, now. haha. Love the selection of Pawns, though.

Lucent

Glad to hear it =D
I'm in post-game now, so hopefully I'll have her decked out with some great gear.

I added more Gaffer's from the list to PSN. My friend list is entirely too big, now. haha. Love the selection of Pawns, though.

I had like maybe 10 people on my friend list before. Maybe 4 of them don't even get on anymore. But I've gotten like 6 requests since I got this game. Pretty sure all from GAF. lol =D

Vargavinter

XBOX: Vargavinter
Pawn: Alita (Alita)
Class: Mage (lvl 23)

Made a small female Elf that are pure Healer and do some DPS on the side. She also throws weapon enchants to support the whole group and try to stay out of trouble.
She usually shares what she knows about what weaknesses different monsters have, and she also shares advice if she know anything about the current quest and its surroundings.

Jaroof

Pawn Name: DAVE (Moniker- Dale)
Sex: Female
Class : Warrior

Tall, with bulky arms and chest, but small legs.
Fro'd out. Nose resembling a bird's beak.
Very useful pawn.

Durr. Forgot PSN.

Jaroof4500

Here's a picture of my pawn and my character, Realbert.
DragonsDogmaScreenshot.jpg

Also, unrelated, but my brother unintentionally made his character look like Danger Mouse.
He only took one picture of his character, from when he was in jail, so this is all I have..
DragonsDogmaScreenshot_2.jpg

Comparison Pic:
broken_bells_march_14_2010_troubadour_06.jpg

I thought he looked like him, anyway..

For any PSN GAF'er, I've got some Ur-Dragon things to give away. Who needs them?

Lambent Shield (Fighter/Assassin) - claimed
Dwells-in-Light (Warrior) - claimed
Talarian White (Sorcerer) - claimed
Saint George Mask (All) - claimed

First four to PM me their PSN/Pawn info will get an item of their choosing sent to them. I'll have more available later.

UrbanRats

Got three pawns you can use; all three around level 30:

PSN: UrbanRats
Pawn: Ari (ranger)
Utilitarian/Guardian kind of type
-
PSN: Ratsdogma
Pawn: Aeglos (Sorcerer)
Nexus kind of type

Feel free to use.

I would add their skills, but i'm still building them so their often changing.

Aselith

PSN: Aselith
Name: Abner
Level 17 Warrior

He's also a transvestite (only off the job though so don't worry about a warrior in a dress.) He just wears makeup and has pigtails when on duty.

maomaoIYP

Just realized that technically we could tailor our pawns according to friends who need them in specific builds, and upload them.

Babalu.

Just updated my pawn. Casca from Berserk. She will guard you and you pawns and acts like a tank calling enemies to her. She has the extra health and extra stamina and soon she will take less damage from hits and magic once I get playing in the next couple days.

Xbox - BabaIu
Pawn - Casca
Level - around 35 i think
Vocation - Fighter

I can't believe how hard it is to take pictures but these are from my phone. The camera makes the pawns move around out of the way and I dont have a facebook.

She is constantly being updated to look more like casca as armor becomes available and new skills and such so if you do use her update her every few days.

RUUvQ.jpg

DiDQB.jpg

YkgAb.jpg

ArChJ.jpg

AkuMifune

Banned
360 (AkuMifune)
GT: AkuMifune
Pawn: Roadkill

Currently Lvl 50 Mage or Sorcerer depending on what I need. Right now Mage.

Darvan

PSN: Darvan
Name:Alexander
Class:Warrior
Level:56
Knowledge:Rank is Maxed
Other Notes:She loves to be in the front with her two handed weapon leading the way, try her out and let me know what you think of her.

Nohar

XBL: Nohartruth
Name: Tear Grantz (from Tales of the Abyss)
Class: Mage
Level: 21
Other Notes: I would upgrade her to Sorcerer, but she doesn't have healing spells in that class (yet?)... So, for the sake of versatility, I keep her as a Mage. Every spells she has is upgraded. I kept Fire Affinity instead of Holy Affinity, since Fire is overall more useful.
Also, I'm French, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to summon my pawn in the US... I'll try with yours, to see if it works.

XBL: Nohartruth
Name: Tear Grantz (from Tales of the Abyss)
Class: Mage
Level: 21
Other Notes: I would upgrade her to Sorcerer, but she doesn't have healing spells in that class (yet?)... So, for the sake of versatility, I keep her as a Mage. Every spells she has is upgraded. I kept Fire Affinity instead of Holy Affinity, since Fire is overall more useful.
Also, I'm French, so I'm not sure if you'll be able to summon my pawn in the US... I'll try with yours, to see if it works.

Ça marche. Et les sorciers n'ont pas de sport de soin ;)

Nohar

Ça marche. Et les sorciers n'ont pas de sport de soin ;)

Youpi pour le premier point ! :D

... Enfer et damnation pour le second. Je vais devoir envisager deux spellcasters dans mon équipe.

Anyway, thank you for your answer :)

In any case, I'll add everyone's pawn to my fav' list.

NinjaJesus

XBL: NinjaJesus
Name: Bae (Moniker: Oni)
Level: 121
Vocation: Ranger
Primary/Secondary Inclination: Challenger/Mitigator

Weapons: Heaven's Key (DF'd)/Savage Fang (DF'd)
Head: Siegfried Mask (DF'd)
Torso: Abyssinal Outfit (DF'd)/Abyssinal Coat (DF'd)
Arms: Abyssinal Bracers (DF'd)
Legs: Full Chain Hosen (DF'd)/Abyssinal Graves (DF'd)
Accoutrements: Nebula Cape (DF'd)/Dragonblood

IWTjG.jpg

Top Bottom