• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Pawns for hire - rate, rent and share!

Xilium

PSN: xilium7
Name: Garret Jax
Level: 43
Vocation: Fighter (Maxed warrior rank for augments)
Inclinations: Scather/Challenger

My equipment probably isn't that good for his level. I've been pretty anal about completing as many sidequest as I can and have been avoiding advancing the main storyline too much (I'm up to the point where I'm supposed to meet the duke).

Edit: He's a Warrior again.

I'm going to add as many of you PSN guys as I can and try out pawns.

Also, what determines how much RC you get when your pawn is out and about? Is it something that we can set? Or is it something set by others?

Schwabe

I'm going to add as many of you PSN guys as I can and try out pawns.

Also, what determines how much RC you get when your pawn is out and about? Is it something that we can set? Or is it something set by others?

It's set automatically. I think it depends on how long the pawn has been hired. Maybe also which quests are done, how much knowledge he/she gained... nobody knows for sure.

Quick update. Still on my first playthrough.

PSN is still BaronLundi
Pawn is now ranger (i noticed a lack of those in my friend list), around lvl 49, Challenger/Utilitarian. Big girl, she can hold a lot of stuff.

Nohar

Update on my own pawn (XBL: Nohartruth) :
Class : Sorcerer (Maxed), but switched to Ranger recently.
Current level : 40.
Equipment : I found a pretty good staff. I just need to upgrade it to level 3. Overall, I guess her equipment is decent.
I was wondering : can I add NeoGAFers to my Friend List, in order to use your pawns without the cost ? I don't want to be rude.

Also, if you need a customised Mage/Sorcerer, I can switch my pawn back to this class. Just leave a message and I'll take care of it for you (just mention which spells you want her to cast). I nearly unlocked every spells and augments for her in those two classes, though she does miss the Seism spell. On the other hand, she has master High Maelstrom... Gosh that spell is awesome.

I'm representing G4TV/X-Play as Capcom invited me be part of the Special Pawns roster of the PS3 version. If you need a low-ranking LvL 200 Ranger, my PSN ID is oilywater

Rabbitstew

Neo Member
I haven't played much, so my pawn's still a baby. But here she is:

PSN: Rarebitstew
Pawn name: Lillian
Class: Mage (Support)

Looking forward to meeting some new pawns!

GorillaJu

PSN: wild_whiskey
Pawn name: Aya
Class: Strider (bow skills)

have a low level Strider pawn, will gladly take your Mage pawn with me in exchange for your support~

PSN: itzknickknac
Name: Leonidas
Class: Sorcerer Rank 9
Level: 87
Augments:
Knowledge:
Other Notes: I currently cant recall the augments/knowledge atm since I am at work, but I will come back once I get home and find out. Once my pawn max ranks sorc, I will move on to a new class.. either ranger or warrior.
If you add, give me your suggestion and I'll change him.

Nohar

XBL: Nohartruth
Name: Sierra
Class: Sorcerer Rank max
Level: 64
Augments: Attunement, Inflection, Acuity, Articulacy, Gravitas, Emphasis
Spells currently used: High Ingle, High Gicel, High Miasma, High Lassitude, High Necromancy, High Maelstrom
Other Notes: Her entire equipment is level 4 (Dragonforge), for the exception of the staff, Dragon's Wit. Total magic power:1274.
I can customize her a little to meet your needs.

Request: Also, I'm looking for a Mage with the following spells (and with good augments too, notably Articulacy) : High Ingle, Holy Affinity, High Anodyne, High Halidom, High Frigor. For the remaining spell slot, I guess High Levin or Spellscreen are both fine.

Xero

XBL:deadpool38
Name:Lenneth
Class:Warrior
Level:18
Augments: bastion, vigilance, and ferocity

I will have to wait until I get home to check on her augments and what not. So far we've been through witchwood, and killed like ahundred of lizard men, in the well and on the beaches of the river. I've been working on the sidequests. I love how good you can make the faces in this game. I wish you could turn off the helmet visual like in most mmo's.

EDIT: pics the red head obviously

Ka9WF.jpg

jqm9Y.jpg

Psn:Kotd
Pawn name:Kotd
Class: mage
Level:37, highest volation rank

Mostly used for healing and enchating weapons with fire but, the rest of my spells are offensive. fire wall thingy, ice, and the thunder wipe. Along with the dark grip thingy ma bob too.

Top Bottom