• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dudebro II Gameplay Debut Trailer

Eliciel

dude it's awesome I just watched the gameplay trailer and I swear to god I couldn't stop headbanging. Awesome really greatly achieved. GOTY 2012.

My shit is fucked up so I got to shoot/slice you - It's straight up Dawg time.

Hell this is awwweeesome!! :D

When this game comes out it will definately be straght up dawg time. Love the change to 2d sidescrolller/platformer. Will there be bro-op in the game?

GDGF

Soothsayer
Amazing, I only could work with the first version were i did one of the guns (that I suppose is not in the new game any more) but it has turned amazing.
Graet work to Jocchan and the rest of the awesome team.

I was on that first version too but it looked like everything carried over to the new one. I did design work on the character seen in the photo on the ground at 0:31. His name is Armando Pesquali. Totally proud over here :D

Cramoss

qi3d4.gif

Xater

Holy shit this looks incredible! I can't believe you guys pulled a Ubisoft. Only thing that sucks is XNA because now I have to boot into Windows. ;)

I was on that first version too but it looked like everything carried over to the new one. I did design work on the character seen in the photo on the ground at 0:31. His name is Armando Pesquali. Totally proud over here :D

Thats great!
I dont think my gun carreid thorugh though. Too much detail for the small pixel art the game has now lol. Or maybe we can have different types of guns still.
I cant wait to play it!

bluemax

Banned
How come no one told me you moved away from Unity and 3D! I would contribute programming skills to this! I know I've said negative stuff in the past, but if you want another programmer I can help!

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Great to finally see something, but this looks like it plays at a snails pace instead of a dudebro's pace.

You think dudebro has time to go slow?

Fuck no.

yencid

FEATURES:
• Old school 2D sidescrolling shooting/slicing action, running in full HD (1080p) at 60 frames per
second.
• Advanced physics, powered by Farseer™ Physics, and shader effects.
• The vocal talents of Jon St. John, starring as the titular character John Dudebro™.
• Crazy weapons and upgrades allow players to unlock previously inaccessible routes and find
new secrets or gear.

• Players can explore multiple locations, and warp back to previously completed areas at will.
• Dudebro can carry more than two weapons at the same time. And a knife.
• No regenerating health - Dudebro’s Brodiocity Meter refills by behaving like a bro (killing
enemies, rescuing ladies, and so on).

• The game parodies the industry’s focus on testosterone-filled AAA action titles.
• The game is developed with XNA Game Studio, and will be released on PC at a date yet to be
announced.
the bolded ones have me the most excited.

Corto

I didn't watch the trailer until now... Sorry bros. It looks way better than what I expected from that first sample you guys had right in the beginning of this project. I will buy ten.

StuBurns

Banned
I thought the trailer was fantastic, and I was surprised how much I want to play it. The skip shitty mini game bit was great.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Awesome, so proud of what you guys have done. As someone who did a bit of editing on one tiny part that is probably no longer part of the game a few years ago, I'm ecstatic it is still coming.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Great to finally see something, but this looks like it plays at a snails pace instead of a dudebro's pace.

You think dudebro has time to go slow?

Fuck no.
That's and the box stacking kind of threw me off a little. Can't say it doesn't bring a smile to my face though.

Great job, guys.

Top Bottom