• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

The podcast made me remember that Huber is actually his last name hah. I don't think anyone has ever called him Michael on EZA. That was an interesting L&R question.
Brad is the only one that occasionally calls him Mike

I also remember seeing some older GT videos when he would show up as an intern and he'd be called Mike and I'd just shake my head and go "thats not his name!"

Asking again as I'm interested to see the discussion. Never seen EZA talk poltics before (besides Ian).
As I recall What Ian mentioned was referring to patreon as a whole shutting down some shady extreme patron sites (search Lauren Southern) and some people opposed to it and cancelling their patrons across the board.

Bahorel

Asking again if I could get a link as I'm interested to see the discussion. Never seen EZA talk poltics before (besides Ian).

The Ian thing I am referring to is on the patreon panel at PAX which can be watched on patreon (for free). It was just a small comment that people left because of....

the nazi discussions that were on two podcasts this summer, August? Maybe? In discussion about wolfenstein In regards to Charlottesville

Sorry I don't have links as I'm out right now on cell as usual but someone else might know better than I which podcasts

Man that was a solid week. Sifo Dyas origins, Trintron, Huber killing DarkKnight (and C3PO and R2D2), and the clips of Kyle poke-dancing are all gold.
It was good to be reminded the origins of the sifo dyas talks started. Even watching em live when they happen it can all blur together. Fun video

And farisr, no matter the gaps or time between videos any new video is greatly appreciated.

Edit: New Game Sleuth!
https://youtu.be/3bthQ_COuM0

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
Always good to see new Pop Fiction/Game Sleuth. Great episode as always, deserves a thread.

Didn't know that about the original Japanese version of FFVII.

dickroach

So did they announce any changes to their Patreon and tiers?
No emails from them about anything changing.

they made it sound like they'd lay it all out more clearly next week on the patreon page, but in a nutshell:

$2 Tier now gets to vote on the Tuesday group streams. not from a list, just based on comments and likes on the Patreon post.
$10 Tier is now a submit your fan stuff (art, music, etc) instead of community comments

The destiny raid stream has been great so far

Who's playing? Obviously Huber, Ben, Ian and Brad but who else? It's hard to tell with the super quiet audio, which I can't turn up in fear of Huber bursting my ear drums. They really need to figure out the voice chat audio on PS4, especially if Monster Hunter hunts become a regular thing next year.

I'm all caught up on the SNES stream thanks to FFX's awful max sphere grind. Anyone else here done it? Cause wow, it has to be one of the worst grinds I've ever done. It can take hours and hours just to get a couple characters around the entire grid and I've still haven't filled up every node yet. Fun stream though, it's crazy how many new Patrons they got.

Oh and fantastic Game Sleuth episode. I had no idea Test 0 was a thing in FFVII, so it was a big surprise.

Who's playing? Obviously Huber, Ben, Ian and Brad but who else? It's hard to tell with the super quiet audio, which I can't turn up in fear of Huber bursting my ear drums. They really need to figure out the voice chat audio on PS4, especially if Monster Hunter hunts become a regular thing next year.

I'm all caught up on the SNES stream thanks to FFX's awful max sphere grind. Anyone else here done it? Cause wow, it has to be one of the worst grinds I've ever done. It can take hours and hours just to get a couple characters around the entire grid and I've still haven't filled up every node yet. Fun stream though, it's crazy how many new Patrons they got.

Oh and fantastic Game Sleuth episode. I had no idea Test 0 was a thing in FFVII, so it was a big surprise.
Kristen and Hedgey (EZA fan and destiny player that's helped Huber in raids and areas since the Destiny expansions)

Mikey Jr.

Not sure I said this on here, but great job on the look of the studio.

When they go full screen, the picture looks really sharp now. Almost like a better camera or something, but apparently just better lights.

And just everything has this more cozy vibe now.

A+++++++

VanWinkle

When they go full screen, the picture looks really sharp now. Almost like a better camera or something, but apparently just better lights.

A+++++++

Yeah this new angle is a whole lot cozier, and the lighting looks great.

PepperedHam

That Easy Update was fantastic.

A+++++++

Yup. I had no idea they were doing it and when I turned on the SNES stream I was immediately like "whoa".

Fou-Lu

Kneefoil

The youtube comments are always just painful. The fact that comments like those always get more upvotes than downvotes too is just... Ugh.
They might not, actually. Downvoting comments on YouTube does nothing, or at least it doesn't reduce the comments "score". It used to, but Google changed it a couple of years back for some reason. One wonders why the button is even there anymore. Maybe it helps Google with analytics or something.

Ultimadrago

"I like 55!"

"Make sure never to open the Vessel of Souls...No, don't open it!"

LOL
KuGsj.gif

Mista Koo

This has to be one of my favorite Fiascos, at least a fantastic. The only things I don't love are the last two scenes/ending. Ben is definitely the MVP.
It's amazing how only two relationships were actually used in the story, but I don't mind it because Roose and Dixonberry's relationship is my all time favorite.

Not too excited about Regina's wedding sequel.

This has to be one of my favorite Fiascos, at least a fantastic. The only things I don't love are the last two scenes/ending. Ben is definitely the MVP.
It's amazing how only two relationships were actually used in the story, but I don't mind it because Roose and Dixonberry's relationship is my all time favorite.

Not too excited about Regina's wedding sequel.
They confirmed on the SNES stream it's not reginas wedding. So I think it's now camp death. With it being the October one and all

Karu

Camp Death 2 hype, best Fiasco!

Anybody reviewing Golf Story? They should do something with the game at least (Dont Skip, Stream).

Top Bottom