• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

Camp Death 2 hype, best Fiasco!

Anybody reviewing Golf Story? They should do something with the game at least (Dont Skip, Stream).

Given the deluge of games over the next month or so, I'd be surprised if we got anything more than a stream for now.

Speaking of reviews though, do we know which ones they're going to cover and who's reviewing what? The website just lists SteamWorld Dig 2 (Blood) and Star Fox 2 (Damiani) but we also know Blood's working on a Forza 7 review as well. I think Huber mentioned a couple on Talking Syndrome but I can't remember what.

ShadyK54

Given the deluge of games over the next month or so, I'd be surprised if we got anything more than a stream for now.

Speaking of reviews though, do we know which ones they're going to cover and who's reviewing what? The website just lists SteamWorld Dig 2 (Blood) and Star Fox 2 (Damiani) but we also know Blood's working on a Forza 7 review as well. I think Huber mentioned a couple on Talking Syndrome but I can't remember what.

Ben’s said on Twitter that he’s doing Divinity: Original Sin 2, Monster Hunter Stories, & Danganronpa V3.

Ben’s said on Twitter that he’s doing Divinity: Original Sin 2, Monster Hunter Stories, & Danganronpa V3.

Cool, thanks. You got me to check his twitter and it looks like you missed Total War: Warhammer 2 from that list. Seems like an insane schedule.

Edit: Gah! Late.

He's reviewing Divinity: Original Sin 2?

That one will take him some time I think. I'm like 40 hours in and only on Act 2 (I have like 80 hours in the game but a lot of that is co-op).

Man that game is BIG.

Also, easily my GOTY. Absolutely demolishes every other title I played this year by a considerable margin. It's a gold standard in so many things. Don't think anything is going to top it for me this year. Or even come close.

ShadyK54

Some great choices for Group Stream Night this week!

giphy.gif

Deimo5

That one will take him some time I think. I'm like 40 hours in and only on Act 2 (I have like 80 hours in the game but a lot of that is co-op).

Man that game is BIG.

Also, easily my GOTY. Absolutely demolishes every other title I played this year by a considerable margin. It's a gold standard in so many things. Don't think anything is going to top it for me this year. Or even come close.

I was thinking he could Don't Skip it since there hasn't been one in a while

Blood just posted a pic of Dark Souls 3 on Twitter along with the word "Tomorrow". Now, I dunno if that means today (Monday) or tomorrow (Tuesday) giving the time difference but I am ridiculously excited for this.

BBboy20

EZAnime: Toonami just aired the finale episode Tokyo Ghoul....

LIke, stay the fuck away from it. I know Huber said about giving anything a chance but christ almighty, for the sake of your sanity, stay away from this anime. I don't know why people call the first season a mixed bag when it didn't take long for it TO get terrible too. People who read the manga keep saying that so many details are left out, which would explain why plenty were scratching their heads why you're suppose to care about anything without reason or effort. And then season two happened and...fuck man, that gecko season makes Soul Eater's gecko half look Oscar worthy. And it's ending is straight-up the most pretentious nothingness I have ever fucking seen. AGH!

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, TOONAMI SACRFIED ONE PIECE'S AIRING FOR THIS SHOW! PEOPLE WANTED THIS TRITE OVER ONE PIECE!

ONE PIECE!

Philippo

Ben and brad should just jump on the HxH train.
Kyle's on par with the manga right?

Also, Ben did you continue Hajime no Ippo?

ToonLink

I would love to see an EZAnime episode on HxH and also One Punch Man. The One Punch Man anime is really short, so that would probably be easier to do.

I'd love for Huber to watch Gundam War in the Pocket at some point. It's not long, has that grounded and small scale story and great character drama. Top tier stuff

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Cold Steel 3 arrived, Blood's cosplay stream in a few hours, a new frametrap is also on the horizon. Simple pleasures, life is nice.

Man that game is BIG.

I can't even imagine the greatness that could be Cyberpunk 2077.

They don't use time stamps so it's 1:21:45 for people who wanna see her talk about her time at game trailers
EZA really spoiled me, when it comes to time stamps. I almost get angry, when other (longer) podcasts don't have them.

On that note, please add time stamps to Friendcode, Damiani.

Ben and brad should just jump on the HxH train.
Kyle's on par with the manga right?

Also, Ben did you continue Hajime no Ippo?

I always understand that these comments are coming from a good place, but bear with me. Just jumping on the HxH train is not simple. The show/maga is huge. I'm reviewing four things at the moment plus have multiple shows to work on. I know people are excited about things and want us to watch them, but right now especially we're limited on time.

It's the same reason I haven't finished Ippo, which we would love to do a follow-up episode on at some point in the future.

EZAnime is also once a month and every month, regardless of what we choose, there are people bummed out that we didn't pick something else. My Hero made sense for next month since 1) a lot of people are into it right now 2) we're really into it right now. It's fine when people are excited, which is usually the case, but sometimes it's used in an aggressive manner, as if they're looking for ways to undermine the very concept of the show. We can't talk about everything all at once. The longer the show goes on, the more we'll cover and the more experienced we'll be.

EDIT: And yeah, the Tokyo Ghoul manga is where it's at.

The hype on Divinity is getting to me. Considering canceling either my Assassin's Creed preorder or my Evil Within preorder and picking up Divinity instead.

Edit: noooooooo just realized it's PC only. Since the first came to PS4 eventually I assumed the second would launch there for some reason. Hope it comes out on consoles eventually.

The hype on Divinity is getting to me. Considering canceling either my Assassin's Creed preorder or my Evil Within preorder and picking up Divinity instead.

Edit: noooooooo just realized it's PC only. Since the first came to PS4 eventually I assumed the second would launch there for some reason. Hope it comes out on consoles eventually.

I'm sure it'll be ported down the line much like the first. And it will be very much worth the wait.

The PC version already has excellent controller support built in.

Philippo

I always understand that these comments are coming from a good place, but bear with me. Just jumping on the HxH train is not simple. The show/maga is huge. I'm reviewing four things at the moment plus have multiple shows to work on. I know people are excited about things and want us to watch them, but right now especially we're limited on time.

It's the same reason I haven't finished Ippo, which we would love to do a follow-up episode on at some point in the future.

EZAnime is also once a month and every month, regardless of what we choose, there are people bummed out that we didn't pick something else. My Hero made sense for next month since 1) a lot of people are into it right now 2) we're really into it right now. It's fine when people are excited, which is usually the case, but sometimes it's used in an aggressive manner, as if they're looking for ways to undermine the very concept of the show. We can't talk about everything all at once. The longer the show goes on, the more we'll cover and the more experienced we'll be.

EDIT: And yeah, the Tokyo Ghoul manga is where it's at.

Oh no Ben, it wasn't a "you should talk about HxH in the next episode!", but more like "Hey you should watch HxH even just for your provate pleasure simply because it's so good and better than most" kind of thing, wasn't talking about EZAnime at all, just a simple statement.

Same for Ippo, i was just curious if you kept going or paused it to where you were when you recorded the episode. Just curiosity, not trying to stir anything!

Also, next one is HeroAca?

200w.gif

Oh no Ben, it wasn't a "you should talk about HxH in the next episode!", but more like "Hey you should watch HxH even just for your provate pleasure simply because it's so good and better than most" kind of thing, wasn't talking about EZAnime at all, just a simple statement.

Same for Ippo, i was just curious if you kept going or paused it to where you were when you recorded the episode. Just curiosity, not trying to stir anything!

Also, next one is HeroAca?

200w.gif

I think I just feel bad because HxH seems so awesome. Sorry if I came on too strong. My bad.

As far as the reviews, I'm picking away at each of them trying to get them done as soon as possible. Divinity is what I'm enjoying the most, but if I get close to the end of Stories or Danganronpa, those might get done first. I haven't started Warhammer yet.

Divinity is so damn good though. So good. And I'm still so early on!

ShadyK54

How is this even possible? Divinity alone must be 80 hours if its as long as the original ir not longer. Wow.

Pure (good) madness indeed.

Haven’t finished the new EZAnime yet, but yay for Academia being the next one! Loved the second season & can’t wait to hear the final thoughts on it overall.

abrack08

So where did the rumor that Funhaus wasn't allowing Elyse to do anything (else) with EZA come from? I don't remember them ever hinting at that, seems like it's just a fan theory to explain why she hasn't been in more Easy Updates. Is there more to it?

ShadyK54

So where did the rumor that Funhaus wasn't allowing Elyse to do anything (else) with EZA come from? I don't remember them ever hinting at that, seems like it's just a fan theory to explain why she hasn't been in more Easy Updates. Is there more to it?

Jones has said before I think that he’s contacted Funhaus before about possibly collaborating on something, and they told him no.

Holundrian

Unconfirmed Member
Man the divinity talk makes me curious as heck I liked the first one but didn't finish it but the vibe for the second for quite some time has been from what I've seen/heard that they refined the stuff from the first game a lot(not sure if that's true).
Well gotta get through sen 3, then ys 8/eo5 first. That's my current gaming roadmap.

Top Bottom