• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Email tells me I have a big chance to inherit money from Africa - RussianGAF needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidtmd

Banned
I think this is some inception level shit and the OP provides so much detail that we all get hooked, subscribe, beg for updates, at some stage Shiggy will say 'but I cant continue' and we will all be lambs to the slaughter with our account details on standby

KKRT00

Now I told them my bank is closed during weekends ;)

Maybe suggest that You talked to Your bank manager and he/she said that Your current account does not support such high amount of currency transfers, especially in foreign currency and that they want to speak with DR.GILBERT UKAEGBU to solve issue by opening different account type for You :)

Barricades

Neo Member
Well
Nigerian-Prince.jpg

Haha

http://youtu.be/JAH43TZYGt4

Shiggy

Dear brother

I am writing to let you know that I just called the bank manager and told him about your message, and he told me that you also sent the same message to the bank.

Dear brother, you have to try your best and make sure that you send the reactivation fee to the bank on Monday, and do not forget to check your billing information and send to the bank.

Thank you for your understanding and please do not forget to always pray for my sick daughter.

Sincerely your brother,
Damijo Francis Esq.

They are so generous to extend the deadline and let me pay on Monday.

I think this is some inception level shit and the OP provides so much detail that we all get hooked, subscribe, beg for updates, at some stage Shiggy will say 'but I cant continue' and we will all be lambs to the slaughter with our account details on standby

Everyone who posts in this thread will have their account depleted.

Dali

They are so generous to extend the deadline and let me pay on Monday.
Did he switch to English or is this still Russian just translated?

Seems tailored for Americans with all the pray for my daughter and God bless. These Nigerians really need to step up their game.

-Silver-

This. Is. Beautiful. I remember cracked.com did one sometime ago, about an ex-boyfriend. At the end the scammer said they want their money back which they spent during the process.

Shiggy

Did he switch to English or is this still Russian just translated?

Seems tailored for Americans with all the pray for my daughter and God bless. These Nigerians really need to step up their game.

I'm just posting Google Translate translation now, it's still Russian.

Man I used to read 419eater.com/ all the time way back when. This thread is like a blast from the past. I love it when they get the scammers to sing songs and send pictures of themselves with fish on their heads and whatever.

midramble

Pizza, Bourbon, and Thanos
Try to get money from him.

Tell him that a debt collector took your money and that you have a storage unit with enough stuff to pawn that would get you the money,

buuuuut... you haven't paid the bill for the storage unit in a month and they wont let you take the items. Ask him to send you just enough money through western union to pay the bill to get the stuff to sell to a pawn shop in order to pay the bank.

Raiden

Banned
Come on man his daughter is dying!

Reminded me of this tv show we had here where they did this and actually met with some of the scammers with hidden cameras and whatnot.

Shiggy

Dear brother,

I write because the bank manager called me and told me that their bank has not yet received any activation fee from you today as you promised to send the fee and he told me that the bank is not satisfied and become very tired of you and your carelessness in this transaction.

I do not know what to say anymore, so I'd like to know is you are serious with me in this deal or not? because, as you know, this deal is the only hope I have to treat my sick little girl, and this is the only opportunity I have to get a general fund of my deceased client's bank account, so please let me know if you are not ready this deal with me, so that I would know what to do.

Sincerely lawyer
Damijo Francis Esq.

Pretty busy myself, so not sure whether I should continue.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So that's it :(?

Shiggy

My dear brother,

Thank you very much for the information, I want you to know that we have no more time to waste again, because the time that the bank has given you to make payments, has past, and the bank is not happy with the way you handle this transaction.

So I urge you to go to the nearest Money Gram branch in their country and make a payment to the bank with payment information, which the bank gave you. Please do not waste any time and go straight and make payments through the bank (Money Gram)

Please let me know as soon as you send the fee for bank recovery and do not forget to view the information about the payment and send to the bank.

NAME: MISHACK MORRIS

TEXT QUESTION: COUNTRY

ANSWER: LOME-TOGO

ADDRESS: BOULEVARD DE 13 JANVIER LOME-TOGO

Thank you and God bless you for concern for my little sick daughter whose life depends on the success of this transaction.

His reply.

Tell him your bank is old fashioned and is refusing to send money overseas without a 50 dollar deposit from the person you are sending it to.

And that he bank does this to protect their customers from scams. :p

Ok, you got me there lol

My response (Google Translate: English -> Russian -> English - need to make sure he understands the Google translation to English):

if I want to send money to other countries, my bank requires me to get 50 USD from the recipient, in the first place. They need proof that the account does exist, otherwise, my bank will be charged a fine of MoneyGram.

Shiggy

He didn't quite get the meaning...

Dear brother,

Thank you for your message, which I have read and understood that MoneyGram service in your country needs 50 USD from you, as the charges before you can transfer money to my country.

I advise you to rush reactivation fee to the bank via the service MoneyGram and let them take charge from $ 1350 bank demanded from you.

And let me know as soon as you make the payment, so I will try my best to see what I can do and complete the payment.

Sincerely your brother,
Damijo Francis Esq.

But as the bank only communicates in English, I sent them this:

Dear bank,

I have problem. I want to send money to you. Problem, my bank requires recipient to send USD50 to my account first. They say they need to see whether your account really exists. If I send money to you and your account is not exist, then Moneygram will charge penalty to my bank. They afraid of that and thus their policy is to ask recipient to send USD50 first to them.

Please understand that the life of a small girl is depending on this.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Oh man I never dared to hope it would get this good. Mr Bank pls respond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom