• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | June 2-8 | The Final Kountdown

I'm not out to convince you, so your disbelief is okay by me. I can't argue against nothing. Hate on.

You aren't? Isn't your entire point about good conduct within this thread? Politeness is about showing respect. However the person you are approaching determines what that respect means. I was obviously offended at you at an earlier incident. You're free to brush it off and continue being obtuse but you are proving me right.

And having long winded, inane posts of "reasoning", assumes the content isn't superficial. When it comes down to "this game is of the lowest quality because it doesn't have teleports" it's not really any different than Deckard saying KI sucks because of combo breakers.

kirblar

this is beyond disgusting
There seems to be a weird common thread in Ultra of certain moves that are supposed to be high-risk/high-reward just not having enough risk because of them either not being negative enough on block, or pushing back too far to get a real punish on them.

Masaki_

There seems to be a weird common thread in Ultra of certain moves that are supposed to be high-risk/high-reward just not having enough risk because of them either not being negative enough on block, or pushing back too far to get a real punish on them.

I sure hope they are all addressed before the PC release. Definitely don't wanna deal with shit like this and EX mallet smash.

Azure J

wow, hating on FGC-GAF's most popular and 2nd nicest member after Azure J

enjoy your ban sir

Mario Kart 8 thread would make me seem like either an extreme narcissist or someone who'd get out of the car swinging a bat if you made a right before I did. :lol

Oh shit I forgot. Vote for thread titles below.

FGW | Galactus Tolerant

Again, we Smash Bros. now.

FGW | Nokia Theater? That's Getting Banned

kirblar

I sure hope they are all addressed before the PC release. Definitely don't wanna deal with shit like this and EX mallet smash.
I'd be surprised if we didn't get a minor balance patch (mostly concentrating on hit/hurtbox and bugfixes) with console release.

Dahbomb

I like Galactus Ate Marvel.

Also I don't think you can spoiler tag in the thread title so the impact of that title is lost without the tag.

You aren't? Isn't your entire point about good conduct within this thread? Politeness is about showing respect. However the person you are approaching determines what that respect means. I was obviously offended at you at an earlier incident. You're free to brush it off and continue being obtuse but you are proving me right.

And having long winded, inane posts of "reasoning", assumes the content isn't superficial. When it comes down to "this game is of the lowest quality because it doesn't have teleports" it's not really any different than Deckard saying KI sucks because of combo breakers.
I always explain myself, but the goal is to give an account, not argue. If you are unsatisfied with what I have said about myself, my goal is not to sit here and try to convince just you that I am such-and-such a person. I think that, generally, people will continue to believe as they please regardless of evidence. I think I have done my part here, and I am satisfied. I stop when I am satisfied. If you feel further justified as a result, then that is once again fine by me.

The second part of your post is some odd attempt to drag me back into talking about Tekken's qualities, and like I said, I'm not interested in burning the game right now. I do stand by everything I have said about it in the past, though.

That all said, if you really have beef with me, send me a PM. Include links to posts that upset you, and we can talk about them 1 on 1. I don't think we need to crap this thread up any further with your personal grievances toward me. I don't think anyone else wants to read this - right?

Is Sagat's EX Tiger Knee still -1 on block? I find that rather crazy.

Kumubou

How else could Spring Fighter be a major? El Fuerte just won it.

I'm still cross-eyed looking at what Quesadilla Bomb does now... the fuck kind of buff was that?

kirblar

Wonder how many new Fuertes were just born.
I'm definitely trying him out tomorrow. :p
I'm still cross-eyed looking at what Quesadilla Bomb does now... the fuck kind of buff was that?
The only buffs were the invincibility on EX and the reduction in charge, right?

It just clearly wasn't adjusted in other ways to compensate, lol.

Why is there always someone who says "people play fighting games for the story?" when story is brought up?

Can I only enjoy one or the other? Blazblue and P4:Arena do a pretty decent job with their story modes and from what I can tell had a definite part in their success.

There's nothing wrong with developing a meaty story mode alongside the competitive component.

Top Bottom