• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | May 27 - June 2nd | Check Your E-Privilege

Okay. It's time to say it. Chris G will win EVO. Your newwwwwwwwwwwwww champion!

irSPYLftMw8Tl.gif

Surprised with all the Tekken talk that was going on in the thread earlier. Seems like there's been a lot of talk related to Tekken this week in general. All this a week after I purchase TTT2.

Shouta

Too much Marvel talk. We need SFxT talk.

Oh on that front. CORN|Alucard had some sick Hugo/Marduk play against Sethlolol at Michigan Masters today. That was pretty hype.

Looks like FGTV completed the donation drive to fly RayRay out there, so now they're doing a drive to bring Moons out as well. Champ is definitely in serious Evo-winning mode.

I think Flash's Strange is godlike and I think Mooooons is that dude doe with Nova, but Nemo man...

That dude got some sick shit.

EDIT: You know, I'd like to see a MODOK mirror with those two.

Dahbomb

I was kidding about Flash having the best Strange. Best Strange players are MiniBoss, Nemo and El Gato. Dr Mysterious is good too.

Moonz has the best Nova in pretty much every category. Best movement, best combos, best tech and best utilization of all of Nova's tool. He even uses the non shield Gravimetric Pulses.

Too much Marvel talk. We need SFxT talk.

Oh on that front. CORN|Alucard had some sick Hugo/Marduk play against Sethlolol at Michigan Masters today. That was pretty hype.

We definitely need some SFxT talk. So who do you guys think has the best chance to win SFxT at EVO? Top players like Infiltration, tokido, Sethlolol, and Sabin
this would be so hype even though it won't happen lol
all have great chances but also so do a lot of unknown players and online warriors. I think right now infiltration probably has the best chance.

Top Bottom