• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 14-20 | El gringo ganó todo

Apparently the hotel will only let them have one stream. So they're using stream 2 as the recording stream and they'll upload the other games on their youtube account.

Yeah, I really think they should've tried to show as many games as possible. Other games wouldn't even take that long since they obviously has less entrants. Now we're just going to end up seeing top 4s at the most tomorrow.

Apparently the hotel will only let them have one stream. So they're using stream 2 as the recording stream and they'll upload the other games on their youtube account.

Wow, that's pretty weak. Now the only game that's going to have a full top eight on stream besides AE 2012 and UMvC3 is Injustice.

TXXFcsu.gif

Jaxel

Red Bank Rumble and Kombat Network presents: Rolling Thunder!

http://twitch.tv/8wayrun

I apologize for the low quality of the stream; this venue doesn't have good internet and my cell phone isn't getting a signal in this room. Either way, I think I've put together a pretty godlike quality stream for only 1mbps! Check it out!

Some interesting stuff in the Capcom Cup qualifier. TZA went two-and-out, someone named TheZombieDriver took out both Tampa Bison and Wolfkrone on his/her way to top eight losers.

Tonight is a damn good night to be a stream monster

SFxT stream- twitch.tv/karastorm
CECC- twitch.tv/torontotoptiers
Team Pie: The Pop Off- twitch.tv/nycfurby

Also, the filipino champ defending the xsplit stream is gonna be on in a few hours

casperOne

Holy crap with Joe's counter ultra and then the tiger knee DP to chip Chin out.

Gotta say, Chin's reactions are some of the best I've seen in a long time.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Chin screwed up big time, should have done ANYTHING after that FADC hit in the corner, even Ultra would have juggled him to win. Wow.

I was going for him to win from the beginning, and he would have too - guy made so many crazy reads and comebacks the whole set.

Just caught the last few games of Joe vs Chin.

Was this a case of actually hype or a bunch of sloppy plays leading to fake hype.

Maybe all these Capcom Cup qualifiers have ruined my view on things

Marz

Just caught the last few games of Joe vs Chin.

Was this a case of actually hype or a bunch of sloppy plays leading to fake hype.

Maybe all these Capcom Cup qualifiers have ruined my view on things

Who cares? Hype doesn't necessarily mean the highest level of play. There was money on the line and both of these guys were trying their hardest and it went to last round of the last game, what more do you want?

Who cares? Hype doesn't necessarily mean the highest level of play. There was money on the line and both of these guys were trying their hardest and it went to last round of the last game, what more do you want?

Clean play. I was probably going to go back and watch the archives but Twitch is being difficult so I guess I'll just skip it.

casperOne

The Chin/Joe set was sick. Some notes:

• Joe needed the first few games to warm up.
  • Chin makes you realize just how high the hitbox on the knife is when it's thrown.
  • Joe conditions everyone well to take the overhead from Sagat, even though it's so incredibly slow.
  • Chin has some of the most complete Cody play I've seen in a long time, utilizes all of his tools very well.

Watching some UMvC3 ranbats out of Arizona.

Angelic is there (he's the one who tweeted it):

http://www.twitch.tv/spiralseries

Top Bottom