• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Oct 14-20 | El gringo ganó todo

Hey guys! Our new community show will be starting in about 30 min.

Todays topics are Capcom Cup Korea, Tournament Nerves, and Viewer Questions.

the show will feature Me, AC|MC XsK Samurai, AC| Cynistar and AC| Jard

please tweet questions to @FGCAlphaCounter

the stream link is Twtich.tv/alphacounter

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo man, good shit seeing you today at CECC!

edit: re-watching my match against chi rithy. Obviously not what I wanted to happen, but could have been worse I think.
Good seeing you too! Congratulations on losing so much weight! :)

smurfx

get some go again
that spiderman player was a nut. wonder how well he would have done if he didn't drop almost all of his combos.

Tik-Tok

I'm drunk and tired and theres degenerates helping themselves to my booze and mashing buttons in my hotel room. I want tew go tew sleep. :(

USD

3rd TOPANGA LEAGUE (B) ROUND 10. Today is the final round. Mago, Tokido, Dashio, wao and Michael-tan are guaranteed top 5, but who (1st-3rd) will advance directly to A League and who (4th-5th) will have to fight for it?

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv152339525 - Free period over

KoujiKOG (T.Hawk) vs. Eita (Ryu)
0-3 ●●●
Sasaki (Cody) vs. NISHIKIN (Blanka)
0-3 ●●●
inco (Rufus) vs. Kyabetsu (C.Viper)
3-0 ○○○
Mago (Fei Long) vs. Michael-tan (Ken)
0-3 ●●●
Tuna (Juri) vs. wao (Oni)
0-3 ●●●
Dashio (Seth) vs. NISHIKIN (Blanka)
3-2 ●●○○○
inco (Rufus) vs. Kyoku (Yang)
3-1 ○●○○
Tokido (Akuma) vs. Michael-tan (Ken)
2-3 ○●○●●
KoujiKOG (T.Hawk) vs. Youshikibi (Cammy)
0-3 ●●●
Naruo (Evil Ryu) vs. Matsugorou (Dudley)
2-3 ○●○●●
Mago (Fei Long) vs. Dashio (Seth)
1-3 ●●○●
Tokido (Akuma) vs. wao (Oni)
3-1 ●○○○

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I want to see how good this Wao guy is. There really isn't anyone out there I would call a super high level Oni but this guy seems to be. I'm too lazy right now to go through all the crap to watch it now though.

Westlo

So did they change the Topanga matches to being able to watch as many times as you want via a set date instead of just a single one time play after the live stream? Might pick up the B+A league package if so, kinda stopped buying them because I don't have time to set aside 3-4 hours to watch everything in one sitting 3 times a week.... Haven't been spoiled on any results so far.

kirblar

I want to see how good this Wao guy is. There really isn't anyone out there I would call a super high level Oni but this guy seems to be. I'm too lazy right now to go through all the crap to watch it now though.
Infiltration certainly made a claim to that about 24 hours ago in Korea.

USD

At this point, wao, Dashio and Michael-tan are guaranteed top 3, so they will advance to A League. Between Tokido and Mago, who places 4th and who places 5th is undecided as of yet. 4th place has to fight Momochi, 5th place has to fight YHC-Mochi. The only way for Mago to finish 4th is if he wins his match against Dashio and Tokido loses to wao. Any other scenario, and Tokido gets 4th. 5th place seems to be the favorable position to be in...

The switch matches (which will happen next Sunday) are first-to-ten, deuce rules, offline.

USD

So did they change the Topanga matches to being able to watch as many times as you want via a set date instead of just a single one time play after the live stream? Might pick up the B+A league package if so, kinda stopped buying them because I don't have time to set aside 3-4 hours to watch everything in one sitting 3 times a week.... Haven't been spoiled on any results so far.

Just read the details, and yes, until January 7, 11:59PM JST.

Top Bottom