• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Damn, even without Lightning increase, I'll be done is basically a day. Need 3 more sets of 6* Mats, materials for the Fist, and Elixirs.

If winter is a Mog King event too, I should be able to get about 40-50 tickets saved before OrlanduKun!

Valentus

Question about the vortex boss new dragon.

It used an attack that lowered my defense and attack. then destroyed me. Did I get unlucky or is there a way to prevent that?

If you use attack skills on the dragon, it will use a skill that lowes your ATK/DEF by 100%
If you use a magic damage on the dragon, it will fuck you.

So, you must kill him with normal attacks only.

Healing skills and support skills like embolden, cheer or comeback are fine too.

If you use attack skills on the dragon, it will use a skill that lowes your ATK/DEF by 100%
If you use a magic damage on the dragon, it will fuck you.

So, you must kill him with normal attacks only.

Healing skills and support skills like embolden, cheer or comeback are fine too.

Oh ok. Wish the game told you that. I guess I should read reddit like everyone else instead of going in blind.

So as soon as I use an attack skill itll do it next turn? Should I just auto attack and heal the whole match?

bryt

Wow 2-headed dragon was super easy. I used Cecil, Non Dual cast Refia, Luneth, CoD, Agrias, and based Bonkeng 800+ATK Greg.

Just provoked with Cecil and heal with Refia/Cecil whenever needed, defend when he uses boost, Comeback with CoD when silenced and auto attack the rest of the time. I was in no danger of dying the whole time.

Veggy

So I continue my search for Exdeath:

Daily: Sazh (my first event unit)

Tickets on FFV banner.
1st ticket- Gafgarion (my third one)
2nd ticket - Gold cystal.... Lani >.<
3rd ticket blue->gold crystal... Garnet (my third one)
4th ticket Exdeath!! Finally, thanks 20h maintenance! :D

So in all I made like 30 pulls for Exdeath :S

You didn't try to pull him when he was on the banner quite recently? I have 4 because of it lol

Nice. Guess ill slay the dragon and focus on farming gears

Woth the doubled drops and lightning bonus it should be tolerable

RedZaraki

Banned
I buffed and auto attacked the dragon down to half health.

Then I tried to nuke it.

That failed, and he nuked me.

I stabilized using 5 phoenix downs and elixiers

Then we auto'd it down again to 10% health.

Then nuked it and it died.

No doublecast on Refia, but I had Cecil and her healing a lot, and Comeback on CoD was useful.

Exdeath was useless in the fight for me, but I brought him along, haha.

Just bring high attack units and auto attack it a lot with embolden up.

RedZaraki

Banned
Also, I am now up to 77 summon tickets stored away.

Orlandu WILL be mine.

bcac00e863006346ab3554a187f49b84.jpg

HE WILL.

Wtf GAF

15284864_10155542613953989_697570688839220362_n.jpg

Decided to daily pull because whatever. Haven't done it all banner. Blue crystal turns gold. Snow!

Please tell me he'll still get the bonus to event tomorrow lol

Alkez

Woke up (it's 3:30am here), saw the game had been updated, went to finish my Arena streak. I did it GAF, I did it.

U0mN3xCl.png

I'm going back to bed lol.

Lyrian

Did a refill just to test it and still no Gigantaur from event so i think some of yall are just lucky af.

Yup. No gigantaur spawns for me either.

Wtf GAF

15284864_10155542613953989_697570688839220362_n.jpg

Decided to daily pull because whatever. Haven't done it all banner. Blue crystal turns gold. Snow!

Please tell me he'll still get the bonus to event tomorrow lol

Grats on the great pull! He's already on bonus now.

Snow won't come to my party either :/

Woke up (it's 3:30am here), saw the game had been updated, went to finish my Arena streak. I did it GAF, I did it.

U0mN3xCl.png

I'm going back to bed lol.

Grats on beating the arena clock for the 100 streak! Go get some sleep now, in the comfort that you won't need to get a 100 streak ever again.

Muku

Motherfreakin' Kefka for my daily. Really? Because I didn't pull enough of him during his banner? I'm going to get the damn Ribbon before anything else at this rate: 57.4%

Sweetttttt... 57 tickets save up for Orlandu.....!!

Syntsui

For my team of

Cecil
Vaan
Lenna
Exdeath
CoD

If, IF, I pulled Lightning tomorrow, I'd be replacing CoD, right?
Depends on the challenge. Overall CoD is extremely good as a support unit, Aura Ball and Omni Veil are life-saver.

If anything Lightning would be replacing Vaan for bosses that resist break or ExDeath for anything else.

I was kinda hoping the dragon would be really hard so I'd have a reason to level up Snow.

Ah well guess these gigantuars will live to see another day.

Celegus

The best thing about the rate up is that I can focus exclusively on Cac Dunes this weekend. Bless up.

Right on! Going to a convention this weekend, so cactuars are perfect. Only takes a couple seconds to smash through energy, and I'll have plenty of time during the week to get everything from the event.

Question for the "defeat x with esper missions"... does the esper actually have to kill it? Or do you just have to summon it during your final attacks? Like if you queue everyone up and hit auto, as long as you summon an esper it will count?

bonkeng

Mine is in English, hmm. It's the drop rate up announcement.

Just went to it and says Gear drop rate increased :) Mines in English

Thanks. I wonder why some are in English and some are Chinese :/

Question for the "defeat x with esper missions"... does the esper actually have to kill it? Or do you just have to summon it during your final attacks? Like if you queue everyone up and hit auto, as long as you summon an esper it will count?

Having the esper part of the final attack will count.

Muku

Thanks. I wonder why some are in English and some are Chinese :/

No prob. :) Was actually about to post about it since I saw it just get posted up in-game.

I might run this event for a bit for 6* mats now. Wondering if I should do it for anything else as well... only have Sazh though. ;_;

bonkeng

No prob. :) Was actually about to post about it since I saw it just get posted up in-game.

I might run this event for a bit for 6* mats now. Wondering if I should do it for anything else as well... only have Sazh though. ;_;

Lol. At least you have 1 banner unit this week and have started farming. I didn't get one, so I didn't farm yet.

I hope Lightning, coupled with the increased rate, will let me catch up.

Took me two tries to beat the Dragon because I left all my elemental weapons on my team. Pretty straightforward to beat with Lightning, Elza, Cecil, Gilgamesh, Refia and a friend Cloud of Darkness.

UrSuLeTzU

ok, the dragon trial is a fucking joke.

Aura ball triggered the ATK/DEF down but that was no problem.

When it uses charge, indeed you can use skills after.

When dragon uses "release" just use CoD's comeback and everything is fine.

If you have a dualcasted Refia, this trial is a joke.

I second this. I just beat it first try with only 5 people and no dual cast Refia or Cecil(6k WoL is still a beast), altho I did have 2 ribbons(one on Refia and one on WoL). I even used a lvl 97 Snow and he only died once(that one death just to ruin the no-death challenge, dammit), lol.

First world problems, but I miss when everyone had their powerful leaders up instead of these 200 atk snows and sazh's. Can't do crap with these helpers :(

Celegus

First world problems, but I miss when everyone had their powerful leaders up instead of these 200 atk snows and sazh's. Can't do crap with these helpers :(

I'll change mine back since I don't have a Lightning and nobody's gonna want my crappy Snow anymore.

Just wait a few hours and everybody will put their Lightning :)

I'm hoping Lightning can solo, but I suspect I'll still need to bring my Gilgamesh along. What's the highest atk Lightning? I don't usually see Lightnings over about 600, but Gilgamesh I often see 750+, which can definitely solo ELT.

Muku

Lol. At least you have 1 banner unit this week and have started farming. I didn't get one, so I didn't farm yet.

I hope Lightning, coupled with the increased rate, will let me catch up.

Only 'farming' I've done was run each of the rankings once. Well, Pro twice. That first day I wanted to do Gears one thinking it was a one time thing or something. Yeah. Will do it once more to even out then screw that. Funny enough in that Pro to do the daily first day, I got a Metal Cactaur. Haven't run since but will start tomorrow.

Celegus

Wow that dragon was a complete pushover with Bonkeng's Gilgamesh. The rest of my team was Cecil, Refia (no dc), CoD, CoD, Kain. Nobody died, only took 3 turns.

Productive night for me:

800+ ATK Lightning friend.

No DC. CoD has DW + Dragon Killer while rocking Thorned Mace and Lunar Pestle.

Vaan and BCL kept dying early so I gave up on keeping them alive. I can probably do all 3 of the missions with a 4 person team :p (maybe add a 5* Charlotte that would be tanky enough to survive + provide some extra heals when Cecil needs to Provoke / LB).

What are the Dragon's weaknesses/resistances? Whenever Valentus' Gilga attacked, I saw Resist pop up.

I think it has to be the kill shot or an overkill, because I used Shiva on my final Burst turn and didn't get the lapis. :/

Malakhov

Banned
OK, about to do something silly, I'm sure I won't be able to control myself. I will have one daily, 10 tickets and then, enough to do four 10+1 pulls to get Lightning.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom