• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT3| A How To Guide Of Pulling Out To Avoid Bediles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Type Zero Mog King event as predicted. I think I just want the tickets, quartz, and moogle. Looking at my resources I don't particularly need the mats. I have no one to level with Gigantuars atm and I don't have the room to store them. Won't be pulling on the banner so will try to do the bare minimum.

KeRaSh

Rewards seem underwhelming. Will try to get the basics (Moogle, cheap 6* mats, tickets, SQs, etc.) without having to pull on the banner for bonus units. Hopefully I can easily kill the Duplicorns to farm the currency. I'm not too worried though.
Gilgamesh, Noctis, Lightning, Exdeath and Cecil should be able to handle it.

Valentus

Rewards seem underwhelming. Will try to get the basics (Moogle, cheap 6* mats, tickets, SQs, etc.) without having to pull on the banner for bonus units. Hopefully I can easily kill the Duplicorns to farm the currency. I'm not too worried though.
Gilgamesh, Noctis, Lightning, Exdeath and Cecil should be able to handle it.

Doublicorn does 2 x 9999 attacks each turn

Kouriozan

Oh damn, Eileen getting enhancement before Orlandu (From Reddit)

Analysis: +30% ATK & 50% Physical Damage vs 機械系 & 50% Physical Damage vs 石系
+1: HP Up, Damage Increased (Large)
+2: Spear Mastery

Recover Oil: AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod split over 3 Turns
+1: Recovery Up (Extra Large)
+2: LB Gain Rate Up

Piledriver: 200% ST 5 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Earth Resist
+1: Damage Up (Medium)
+2: Hit Count Up (Small), Earth Imperil Improved (Large)

Her healing getting AoE high tide and Piledriver getting even stronger, this is gonna be good!

And here's Luka's
Aquafresh: Auto-Regen, (ST ~60 HP Heal w/ 1.2x Mod per Turn) & Auto-Refresh 5% MP per Turn
+1: HP Up
+2: Recovery Up (Small)

Shrine Maiden's Miracle: AoE ~1000 HP Heal w/ 3.4x Mod & AoE Cure Poison, Blind, Sleep, Silence, Paralyze, Confuse
+1: Also Cures Virus and Petrify
+2: Recovery Up (Medium)

Regenerate: AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod split over 3 Turns
+1: Recovery Up (Extra Large)
+2: Duration Up (Extra Large)
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/5n4a17/jp_ex_pointsenhancementspickupevent_111/
Secret of Mana units getting extra buffed with enhancements, I would have whaled so hard for them T-T

Banner with 5* only?
HaNT3WH.jpg

You get EX points buying Lapis and can use them in Exvius summon.
(in before wait for this update before buying Lapis)

Alkez

Eileen with enhacements Will have +110% atk of passives

Goddamn

Yeah I was just thinking that lol.

Please rng be on my side for once haha.

Edit:

Analysis: +30% ATK & 50% Physical Damage vs 機械系 & 50% Physical Damage vs 石系
+1: HP Up, Damage Increased (Large)

Piledriver: 200% ST 5 Hit Physical Attack + Ignore 50% DEF & ST 3 Turn -50% Earth Resist
+1: Damage Up (Medium)
+2: Hit Count Up (Small), Earth Imperil Improved (Large)

In both cases does large likely mean they will go to 100%? If so that's pretty crazy, 100% earth debuff and 100 on the 2 killer perks.

Hit count small I will assume is 7, and damage medium is like 250-300%.

SeanTSC

Doublicorn does 2 x 9999 attacks each turn

But how much HP does it have?

Hopefully I can just one-round it with Refia doing Embolden, Elza debuffing, and my 2 Noctis + friend Noctis warp-break chaining it. Plus uh, whatever 5th unit I bring doing something.

Valentus

By today's standards, the thing should die with 2 flasks lol, but we all know gimu Will buff that thing to Resist at least one round of attacks

Abylim

I cleaned out my friend list, had like 10 people that haven't played in 4days or more.

My main is a 617 atk Luneth

My id is 898 946 239

Celegus

Third banner in a row I'm skipping. Haven't summoned anyone since Noctis banner!

Hmm actually, maybe a daily or two to get a bonus unit. Depends on the drop rate and prizes.

Valentus

So type-0 banner won't be worth the pulls?

In all seriousness:

Ace: forgettable unit as base 5star. He has his own versión Of última (Tri láser) but he depends yo much in luck with his skills. He is a gamble made unit. Very low mag for a base 5 star. If you have exdeath or Majin fina, avoid.

Seven: a good unit. Has cura Fira blizzaga and Focus. Can equip whips So empresa bitch is fine for her. But her star skill is elemental whip (Magic damage and -50% fire/ice/lightning). For a Magic team, Seven is a great addition. Pull for her.

Jack: take away all of chizuru's good thing and add you can equip sword and g.swords. he can cast cheer... Horrible unit.

Trey: a gunner... That can only equip bows. Lani level unit.

Conclussion: if you want to pull, do It until you get a Seven. Then bail out.

Kouriozan

Also avoiding this banner, if I can't get the moogle because of it I won't be mad.

EDIT : Japan getting Mog Cakes event!
C. Memory Candies

Clear Ayaka's Quest to receive recipes for Memory Candies
High-Quality Sugar and Delicious Water drop from Ayaka's Quest
Use them to make Memory Candies
Exchange them for Goodies from Moogleking in Farplane like Enhancement Rocks and Gacha Tickets

Ugh no Cinque....won't even pull for the bonus most likely. Perhaps they will have the other Type 0 banner on week 2 or something....doubt it though. I need +20 ATK materia Gumi please!!!

H3xum

Really surprised we aren't seeing 6* Rain, honestly.

Blowing Lapis on TM farming instead of worthless pulls was the best decision I could have ever made in this game. I wish I could go back in time and tell me to just do this until the FFX banner

Brunire

I assume we will get the 2nd type-0 banner after one week to add more bonus units. That was how it worked during the XIII event.

Or did the 2nd banner come after 2 weeks? Now I am not sure...

I think I'm going to try and get Seven. I'm not going to pull hard for her, but I'll use up my tickets and maybe a daily pull or two to try and get her. I think she would fit my current squad lineup quite nicely and she has the potential to be a decent hybrid unit.

Plus, truth be told... I'm tired of sitting around waiting for a good banner. I know it's short sighted and dumb to pull on a so-so banner, but I am seriously ready for a new unit to play around with. I haven't really pulled since the Noctis banner except a random one now and again, and this game is at its most fun for me when I have a new unit to level and gear up.

I could see myself losing interest in this game AWFULLY quickly if the only thing I have to look forward to is TM farming. Because that, to me, is not a game. Hell, with switch control going I'm not even playing the damn thing.

So when a unit comes along that I can actually try for (especially a base 4*), I'm going for it even if they're not amazing. It's the actual fun part of this game for me, so I'll indulge now and again.

Syntsui

If even Dark Fina can die in one turn with the correct set up, I don't see this Doublicorn being a threat.

How will Mirage Vest be a viable strategy considering you have to cast it first? Cast it, get hit nullifying the effect - cast it, get hit nullifying the effect - cast it, get hit nullifying the effect.

Valentus

If even Dark Fina can die in one turn with the correct set up, I don't see this Doublicorn being a threat.

How will Mirage Vest be a viable strategy considering you have to cast it first? Cast it, get hit nullifying the effect - cast it, get hit nullifying the effect - cast it, get hit nullifying the effect.

Turn 1: provoke, dont attack (doublicorn wont attack you)

Turn 2: mirage, attack with all (doublicorn Will attack and luckyly provoke Will work)

Turn 3: bananas

NomarTyme

Reddit is listing the trust moogle at 9999 Phantoma : https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...news_recap_ff_type0_academiea_mog_king_event/ (and only 50 Gigantuars)
It can't be this cheap? Else the Doublicorn will be a 0.5% encounter rates.

Or this might means a short event and we'll get part 2 next week.

EDIT : might as well be a JP translation but I though they didn't get Gigantuars?

Chinese New Year is upon us!

I might go for the FFZ banner because of Jack's TM. I want my Rikku to be crazy OP.

Kouriozan

Well we are getting thise event 2 months late compared to the JP schedule, if they keep part 2 separate that would be a whole boring month.
Oh and it's 200 Gigantuars that cost 50, reading comprehension failed x)

bonkeng

Seven's Elemental Whip will have some use. -50% Fire/Ice/Thunder Resist means on top of def break skills, you can element-break for further damage.

Useful for units like Vargas that deals with Fire Element but can't element-break like Orlandu.

Valentus

Seven's Elemental Whip will have some use. -50% Fire/Ice/Thunder Resist means on top of def break skills, you can element-break for further damage.

Useful for units like Vargas that deals with Fire Element but can't element-break like Orlandu.

Yeah well... Elemental whip + full break + 2 flasks chained...

H3xum

Jeez. All of the TMs on the latest JP batch of chars are amazing.

120attk Fire Katana on a 3* base?

100attk + 80mag sword on a 3* base?

20%attk/mag on a 3* base?

Wtf yes please

Valentus

In your case, triple-chained flasks lol.

If only she has some other use besides that.

Well, its really good when you have 2 exdeaths. Also, she has Fira and blizzaga So in the Next turn of elemental whip she can help with the elemental chaining Too.

I find Seven a useful elemental unit.

mstevens

Hey guys, a couple questions this morning.

I'm still struggling with this no-companion Veritas fight. I got my rank 3 exdeath to rank 4. Should I switch out rank 3 Zidane for rank 4 Hayate and level him a bit?

I also have a bunch of mini pots. Is it possible to mess up a character if I give him the less efficient stat (DEF instead of ATK). I have a bunch of little attack ones.. Give to Noctis? Or should I wait to give him big ones. Not really sure how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom