• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT5| Our Golden Anniversary Brings Us Hope

Syntsui

lots of peeps saying you dont need ayaka for the content and that shes overkill..

yet sooooo many times during annoying trials I wished my tilith could cast 2 things at once, and how that would have made my life about 500x easier

I think ayaka is worth that
Ayaka will make things wayyyyyy freaking easier, that's for sure.

Saying she is not a must have is idiotic, like, no shit. Every single 5* unit releasing from now on won't be a must have. Not Sakura, not Basch, not Lilla, not Lid, not Nichol. All of them have budget options that do a shitty but competent job.

The future meta defining units do what they are supposed to do so much better than the competition it's not even worth comparing. The banner as a whole is not the best, but rest assured, 90% aren't and won't ever be.

Might as well just pull on anniversary with this mentality, let's see how long you last after not pulling shit in those occasions.

That said, our goddess is coming. Best luck to y'all! Do what your conscience commands and hope for the best.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
We haven't had a salty pull day in a while. Tomorrow will be fun.

How many quitters will we achieve?

Most likely, none. I think expectations are more check with this one. Nier was specifically bad because the 25% chance for on banner Gold got exposed(Was expected to be 50%) and the double yellow/rainbow was simply there to fuck with people.

2nd, I think they already bleed as many players these past two months with atrocious rates, bad banners, hacks, and honestly just being a shitty run company.

Kouriozan

If you get Ayaka, you're pretty much set for the next 9+ months for healing.
And ya, good luck everyone trying to get her tomorrow.

Syntsui

Random question but, what's everyones highest combo?
Did this in the arena real quick for you, I think it's the maximum I can do willingly.
AznqnKc.gif

bonkeng

So I challenged Malboro.

And failed horribly.

Killed the ads every 4th turn to avoid Devour and got him to below 50%, before it proceeds to wipe me out, twice.

I also tried the Devour reset trick to see if it really works, but all it did was clear the trial for me. Got the Tentacle and the 10% moogle. But not the Eye and Whisper.

Tldr, failed the trial, but somehow cleared it :/

Anyway, thanks to all who shared their units for me. I'll try again next time, but not so soon lol.

wilstreak

Life is hard for anyone without Tilith and soon, Ayaka.

I remember pulling 70 times during Tilith banner and still not getting her, so chasing Ayaka looks like fool's errand and yet it almost impossible lately to beat the trial without proper healer.

Muku

Dear god. :O

I ask because other week I ended up with an 80 something chain without asking. Then a few minutes later ended up somehow pulling off a 116 chain miraculously. I was stunned at 80 something. 116 took the cake.

Dear god. :O

I ask because other week I ended up with an 80 something chain without asking. Then a few minutes later ended up somehow pulling off a 116 chain miraculously. I was stunned at 80 something. 116 took the cake.
Lol im just ant to get ADV II. Woe is me for being on hiatus for so long

Lyrian

I'm definitely getting enough relics for Adventurer V tomorrow. Nice consolation prize if my pulls suck.

Grats, I'm probably achieving my Adventurer V by early next week. Been chasing too many 24h tasks that watered down my relic collection rate.

PeaceUK

Just a quick Q, can the 10+1 tickets pull banner units like normal pulls?

Ive got 140 3*, 5 4* and 3 10+1s to use, gonna use probably half on Ayaka, cause im saving for Cloud.

LowParry

So I'm still chipping away at story. Eventually when I finish I'm probably going to 100% Setzer for the Fixed Dice. As for TM farming, is the best way to go about it is just kill Ifrit over and over?

PeaceUK

So I'm still chipping away at story. Eventually when I finish I'm probably going to 100% Setzer for the Fixed Dice. As for TM farming, is the best way to go about it is just kill Ifrit over and over?

Nah its a set 10% chance of 0.1% skillup for each stage you do, so spamming Earth Shrine part 1 is the most efficient.

robotuw

Just a quick Q, can the 10+1 tickets pull banner units like normal pulls?

Ive got 140 3*, 5 4* and 3 10+1s to use, gonna use probably half on Ayaka, cause im saving for Cloud.

10+1 tickets are the same as pulling from the rare banner; with no rate-ups on any unit. So you have a chance of pulling Ayaka but the same chance as any other 5*. The odds are low.

Rixa

Anyone remembers what was max chain 2 Maxwell lb could do? Thats the highest Ive done, cause Iam fairly sure 2x Tidus best chain is way less than 2 Maxwell LBing.

Saying she is not a must have is idiotic, like, no shit. Every single 5* unit releasing from now on won't be a must have. Not Sakura, not Basch, not Lilla, not Lid, not Nichol. All of them have budget options that do a shitty but competent job.

The future meta defining units do what they are supposed to do so much better than the competition it's not even worth comparing. The banner as a whole is not the best, but rest assured, 90% aren't and won't ever be.

Might as well just pull on anniversary with this mentality, let's see how long you last after not pulling shit in those occasions.

That said, our goddess is coming. Best luck to y'all! Do what your conscience commands and hope for the best.

^^
I haven't used Ayaka, but I still agree with you 100% :).

If you get Ayaka, you're pretty much set for the next 9+ months for healing.
And ya, good luck everyone trying to get her tomorrow.

Not sure did we say same thing when Refia came. Been using her over year now :p.

bonkeng

I agree with you completely.

There are overpowered units which changes the meta. Then there are broken units which breaks the meta. Orlandu was both when he was released.

Tilith is an OP unit. Ayaka is a broken unit.

Did 3 10+1 tix all my 4* tix and 2 10+1 10k lapiz summons.

Got cucked, 2 rainbows.

1... DUPE Luneth
2... Marie... is she even good? Fucked. And then a buncha banner shite

Here we go. First pulls in a looong while. Ticket time.
Ticket #1 - Edgar
#2 - Lawrence
#3 RAINBOOOOWWWW. its ACE. Who I didn't have before. I'm happy and sad at the same moment. lol
#4 - Mustadio
#5 - Rosa
#6 - Snow
#7 - Clyne
#8 - Rosa
#9 - Veritas of the Waters
#10 - Rydia
#11- Locke
#12- Kefka
#13- Locke
#14- Kamui
#15- Kamui
#16- Silvia
#17- Jack
#18- Xiao
#19- Sice
#20- Goken

I can't even wait a minute before the pull bug gets to me

LucaMac

Daily - can't even remember what trash it was

First multi - Ayaka and first Ramza. That was unexpected...Ayaka in global and CG Fina in Japan. Pretty much sorted on both now.

ah_hia

So after 39 tickets, 3 multi, 2 10+ ticket. I got all the banner units except ayaka. My 1 crystal was lightning. 😫 On the bright side I have 8 hoemaru lol. No more lapis so when I get fed up bye bye gumi

LucaMac

The lucky stay lucky and the failures stay failing

Brutal

I honestly believe F2P players are "luckier"...if people pay money it's in gumis interest for them to keep chasing...if people don't, it's in their interest to keep those players happy until they start to spend or encourage other "spenders" to join...

Edit: Marie is excellent by the way...

Dandte

I was the guy who said he will wait for cg fina....i‘m also the guy who get‘s sucked into pulling once started.

Blew all my tickets. Got decent units and one sylvia. Decided to do a multi. Trash! Decided do a second...above....decided to do a third...trash! decided to do a fourth...fucking trash!

The shot wasn‘t even the worst one. Gumi fix your shitty rates. I pulled so much on nier, ok and now ayaka and didn‘t got single rainbow. Cumulated it must be over 350 easy over pulls. I know this is nothing for most of you...but man....one banner rainbow would have been nice.

Edit: also how the fuck is it possible to pull 3 elles at the same time scumi?!

30 tickets. 3 multi-pulls. (Thanks, hackers!)

Yeah, just 1 Silvia as far as usable units, and she immediately devoured my 100% moogle.

So, not great luck... but I've had that in the past. I'd love, love a Dualcast-capable healer, but I'm okay with Tilith, I guess.

The off-banner gold rate just cemented my earlier resolve. Orrans for days, guys.

Prototype

Couldn’t help it. Used about 1/2 my resources and well, I have Goken and thr Samurai. Probably gonna level the Samurai just because his sprite is so cool. Then he can hang out with Golbez and they can have cool sprites together.

Rixa

Mission fucking accomplished guys. AYAKA!!!!! First 4* ticket. Rainbow. Emperor......spent 21 tickets, no dice. One multi and bam!

lol niiiice. 1 multi huh? Should I do this too?? gaaaah this game

AHHHHHHHHHHH Zera look what you made me do!!!!!!

Ace and Ayaka tonight!!!!!! Phew. That's a relief....... This lottery machine stresses me out.

20 regular tickets, 1 4* ticket. 1 Silvia, 1 Kamui, 1 Yuri, 1 Ayaka

0 Lapis spent.

Pretty good day. 10 tickets left.

Pulled 10 min after day change.
* Daily was Silvia
* 12 tickets one Yuri and trash
* First multi started rainbow and it was Ayaka.
Iam done, got what I was chasing, feels great.

Top Bottom