• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - Beta Phase 3 Impression: Phase 4 August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reveirg

I don't know a lot of people directly on GAF but I'm looking forward to playing with some of you once early access begins!

I only played 1.0 for one month but people from the GAF LS were really nice and helpful. Someone even helped me go through the first dungeon but I can't remember his name unfortunately =/.

Anyway, I'll be on Sargatannas for 2.0. How will the LS be organized?

Reveirg

This seems to be taking codes now? Registering mine.

Huh, I got a 20-characters code for the PS3 version of the CE at EBGames.

Where am I supposed to enter that on the PS Store?

EDIT: "For all countries outside of Japan, registration of the pre-order bonus code is scheduled to begin on the 20th of August, 2013." Ugh.

Valnen

Huh, I got a 20-characters code for the PS3 version of the CE at EBGames.

Where am I supposed to enter that on the PS Store?

EDIT: "For all countries outside of Japan, registration of the pre-order bonus code is scheduled to begin on the 20th of August, 2013." Ugh.

I see. But the weird thing is, I got an 18 digit code from Amazon. Am I screwed? The site specifically says they're gonna require 20 digit codes and that's not what I got from Amazon.

theta11

This seems to be taking codes now? Registering mine.

Edit: My type of code seems to not be in the right format? Ordered from Amazon.

Both my PC pre-order codes are 18 characters in length.

So I guess PC/US are going to get their own code page. I'm curious why to make an english page when it only allows for japanese preorder codes. And does our code give us a code that we can register? Seems like an unnecessary waste of time.

B-Dex

At least you have codes. My eb didn't get them and I got nothing when I pre-ordered the ps3 ce :(.

I better be getting my pre-order bonuses because otherwise I could have ordered it elsewhere.

Reveirg

I would encourage our PS3 brethren to also join and follow the Steam group. There is no difference between PC and PS3 players insofar as Steam is concerned. Anyone can chat on Steam after all, that's why I like Steam chat so much!

Sorry if that sounds ridiculous but I know next to nothing ablut Steam. How can we find the Steam group?

Sakura

Next weekend seems like it would be cutting it pretty close. I think there is a decent chance Phase 4 could be this weekend, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

WolvenOne

I'm guessing this weekend, they've been holding the Beta's pretty close to these little developer roundtable things, and they can't go too long before they'd bump into early access. I mean, they'll want a few days to patch any little bugs that popped during the latest beta.

Not that I'm expecting many, the last phase of the beta was, surprisingly polished.

edotlee

Ravidrath

Next weekend seems like it would be cutting it pretty close. I think there is a decent chance Phase 4 could be this weekend, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

I'm still sticking with my original estimate of the 12th.

That gives them the time they said it'd have, and enough time to distribute the client from here.

Riposte

l9cX0Ny.jpg

Found this while browsing about. heh.

Riposte

Hmm, I have PS3 codes (not sure they'll work), but no PS3 version to enter them so I can use it for my PC verison... I wonder what I can do to fix this.

Anyone tried preordering for code, then canceling. If that works, I'll give it a shot.

desu

Hmm, I have PS3 codes (not sure they'll work), but no PS3 version to enter them so I can use it for my PC verison... I wonder what I can do to fix this.

Anyone tried preordering for code, then canceling. If that works, I'll give it a shot.

You can add codes from the Sony online portal, if they are PS3 dlc codes (just as you can buy games over your webbrowser, much faster than PSN store).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom