• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

Actually I might want an mine to be Ash Grey since its going to be a white mage, but whats all this mean:

O'Ghomoro Berry x5, Valfruit x5, Doman Plum x5 /// O'Ghomoro Berry x12 > Cieldalaes Pineapple x10 > O'Ghomoro Berry x6 /// O'Ghomoro Berry x6 or 7 (?), Doman Plum x3, Valfruit x3, Mamook Pear x3

Specifrically the slashes and arrows (or greater than?).

studyguy

Ended up feeding a bunch of crap... oh god.
15 Doman Plums
10 O'Ghomoro Berries
5 Mamook Pears

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-science-dog.jpg

Scher

Actually I might want an mine to be Ash Grey since its going to be a white mage, but whats all this mean:

O'Ghomoro Berry x5, Valfruit x5, Doman Plum x5 /// O'Ghomoro Berry x12 > Cieldalaes Pineapple x10 > O'Ghomoro Berry x6 /// O'Ghomoro Berry x6 or 7 (?), Doman Plum x3, Valfruit x3, Mamook Pear x3

Specifrically the slashes and arrows (or greater than?).

I think in the case of ///, it's just separating different combinations that can be used. So you could use the first set of stuff OR use the sescond set of stuff OR use the third set of stuff. Also, from what I understand, the arrows are the case where that particular individual fed the chocobo in multiple sessions. This would mean they started with 12 berries, then used 10 pineapples later, then used another 6 berries separate from the first 12 berries.

Teknoman

I need to post more shots myself. I think i've just been uploading to the GAF FC page.

I think in the case of ///, it's just separating different combinations that can be used. So you could use the first set of stuff OR use the sescond set of stuff OR use the third set of stuff. Also, from what I understand, the arrows are the case where that particular individual fed the chocobo in multiple sessions. This would mean they started with 12 berries, then used 10 pineapples later, then used another 6 berries separate from the first 12 berries.

Thanks.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Hopefully when I have some time to step away from my own booth at TGS, I'll be able to swing by the FFXIV booth and check stuff out. Hopefully they have some cool swag.

Pachinko

Blargh. I've started playing this again in the last month or so but no one on gaf is playing on the Goblin Server anymore.

I'd actually like to do some raiding on brayflox to hopefully get the battlemage gear but it just takes too long to get a group together. The free company that invited me is all pretty well at the end of the game too.

Still, I finally made it to titan , didn't start that final quest leading to the battle itself yet but that won't be long.

Wazzy

Banned
Finally hit 50. I've put off playing for too long and now I've got my full quest set. I guess I can start working on better class gear now.

Wazzy

Banned
Down the rabbit hole you go.
Now is when the true game starts

I'm going to try and sink more time into the game but with the 52 challenge, I only set myself to level to 50 and then I was planning to take it slow so I can focus on my backlog. Once Bluebadger get's back I'll finish the story quest and try out end game stuff. :p

Any Ultros crew interested in going for a 12 player ST run? 3x light parties. (can just get random other people that are online for the extra spots and then they can leave) It would be a fun challenge and I can stream it so everyone could watch.

Probably on Saturday evening.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Any Ultros crew interested in going for a 12 player ST run? 3x light parties. (can just get random other people that are online for the extra spots and then they can leave) It would be a fun challenge and I can stream it so everyone could watch.

Ha ha time for Daybreak

Prototype

well i guess the whole 'to resub or not to resub" question was answered for me. I forgot about it and got charged for another month.

Im cancelled now but I still have 28? days remaining. I guess I'll keep playing here and there lol.

edit:
Hey that pic up there... how'd you get a blue chocobo? Can i get a white one? That would get me playing a bit more.

Reknoc

I'm up for it, but it sounds more like it'd be time consuming than really challenging.

WolvenOne

So, two decent accomplishments today.

1: Sunset Orange Chocobo.

I'm going for Dalamud Red, but I'll let it sit where it is right now for a few days, until the cost of Crunchberries comes down a bit.

2: You know the second boss of Hullbreaker Island? Well, managed to solo it from 100% to 0% as a Tank.

Got a little bit hair near the end, since CD's and other assorted survival methods got used up and had to be spaced out further, but, overall surprisingly not terribly difficult.

Prototype

So, two decent accomplishments today.

1: Sunset Orange Chocobo.

I'm going for Dalamud Red, but I'll let it sit where it is right now for a few days, until the cost of Crunchberries comes down a bit.

2: You know the second boss of Hullbreaker Island? Well, managed to solo it from 100% to 0% as a Tank.

Got a little bit hair near the end, since CD's and other assorted survival methods got used up and had to be spaced out further, but, overall surprisingly not terribly difficult.

What ilvl are you? What equips you wearing?

WolvenOne

What ilvl are you? What equips you wearing?

ilvl105

Bravura Novus
High Allagan Circlet of Fending
Noct Lorica
High Allagan Bracers of Fending
Noct Belt
Noct Trousers
High Allagan Sabatons of Fending

Fending Ribbon
Allagan Earrings of Fending
Allagan Bracelets of Fending
Noct Ring
Weathered Noct Ring.

lordxar

Blargh. I've started playing this again in the last month or so but no one on gaf is playing on the Goblin Server anymore.

I'd actually like to do some raiding on brayflox to hopefully get the battlemage gear but it just takes too long to get a group together. The free company that invited me is all pretty well at the end of the game too.

Still, I finally made it to titan , didn't start that final quest leading to the battle itself yet but that won't be long.

Goblin? That's the server I play on.

Jayhawk

Anybody in the Ultros FC interested in the dyeable AF augmentations or augmented i90 body armor? Looking to trade away some of my NQ materials (cashmere cloth, saurian leather) for items from the myth vendor in Mor Dhona.

dark_chris

Gold Member
Employ a second monitor for the atma books, you will be waiting around a lot.

Thats what I did. Just mute the game, watch Netflix while atma farming, everyone wins!

Do you want a dyeable tabard?

Holy crap, theres a dyeable version of it? I want it, Ill tip you for your troubles if you can make me one!

Damn fine shots.

Seeing myself in that old armor made me do a double take.

How far back does your gallery go?

These are screenshots of the first Believe static group. It was back around December/January. Back when T1-5 were actually freakin hard. lol.
2014-01-22_00009_zpsc8f357f5.jpg

2014-01-26_00004_zpsb873b529.jpg

Its kinda crazy looking back and seeing 4 members of the original static have stuck around since that time.
Also, least 4 of us still.. BELIEVED!

Anybody in the Ultros FC interested in the dyeable AF augmentations or augmented i90 body armor? Looking to trade away some of my NQ materials (cashmere cloth, saurian leather) for items from the myth vendor in Mor Dhona.

I completely forgot those existed. What do they do again?

studyguy

So on grade 3 soil, it popped out 36 fruit for each one. Also got a crapload of gyshal greens somehow. Anyway, no one in my FC wanted red aside from that one guy so ended up dumping on the market along with some pears and lightening fruit. At one point was pulling 25-35k a pop for fruit. Easy money, have a new batch already set, should be done in a day or so. Turn around time with active fertilization is super short.

dramatis

Holy crap, theres a dyeable version of it? I want it, Ill tip you for your troubles if you can make me one!

These are screenshots of the first Believe static group. It was back around December/January. Back when T1-5 were actually freakin hard. lol.
You guys are so damn tall I can't even see Nalus Sulan.

The dyeable tabard isn't a crafted item. I noticed a dyed tabard on a dude who was teleporting between me and my camera in Mor Dhona, and got to examine him just before he left.

Turns out the level 40 Disciple of War chest pieces from each GC (XYX Sergeant's Tabard) are dyeable. I went over the lists at Maelstrom several times, and strangely enough it's the only piece you get from the GC that can be dyed.

The metal breastplate and the chainmail sleeves are differently colored depending on the GC, but the cloth part is largely the same (I think).

BadRNG

Freakin' Krael baught up all the Levin orbs
I've had the orbs on my wish list for days waiting for the drop, when I saw three listed so cheap I had to jump on it!

krael rolling in money after getting all the artisan tools
More like trying to recoup money after spending all savings on artisan tools. If 2.4 has completely new crafter gear to meld I'm going to kill myself.

I completely forgot those existed. What do they do again?
The AF augment pieces let you trade in your old AF for a dyable version, the augmented i90 pieces have a glow effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom