• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

Slate Grey, I'm sure a ton of people want something similar.
jqQV9cU.jpg
I fed 21 O'ghomo berries (darken blue), 7 Xelpatol Apples (darken red), and 7 mamook green things (darken green).

WolvenOne

What would even be the point of Chocobo breeding? It sounds like eventually you'll be able to teach a single chocobo everything. You can change their color as you see fit already, and just because you have more than one Chocobro, doesn't mean they'd let you use more than one at a time.

What would even be the point of Chocobo breeding? It sounds like eventually you'll be able to teach a single chocobo everything. You can change their color as you see fit already, and just because you have more than one Chocobro, doesn't mean they'd let you use more than one at a time.

you know what's better than 1 chocobo? 10 chocobos--breed for rare colors. Damn, I'm gonna run my own version of harvest moon with chocobos. Cya later guys

studyguy

In XI, you had to retire chocobos.
I can't see XIV having the same system. It was a pain in the ass.

Zareka

I'm just short of my second class at 50 and I just this minute realised that challenge logs reset weekly.

I feel like a giant idiot.

WolvenOne

I'm just short of my second class at 50 and I just this minute realised that challenge logs reset weekly.

I feel like a giant idiot.

Happens, heck, I hardly take advantage of my challenge log, mostly because it was introduced after I leveled my main class to 50. So, yeah, if you aren't looking at the challenge log closely, I could easily picture myself overlooking that sort of thing.

Reminds me though, I better go unlock the challenge log for my Alt. <_<;;

WolvenOne

I am going to guess that Pink Chocobo's will be the most popular.

People want to be special little snow flakes, so we'll see a wide diversity of colors. Though I'm guessing a lot of people will go green, so it looks like they're riding a giant parrot.

Edit: Actually this would work a lot better if you could dye the Fat Chocobo.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
It really sucks that you can't trade the seeds or grow them yourself in a personal garden.

iammeiam

When personal housing arrives, I'll start #OccupySapphireAvenueExchange. We can dress is starter gear and camp out in Ul'dah until the man agrees to open up gardening to the masses to help combat the ever-widening wealth gap.

Also until they give free Det IV to all because why not.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Only 800K from hitting 30,000,000 gil (have 1.5mil still to sell off, DAMN!)

\When the fuck are weddings being added in?, I got till 9/30 on my sub timer...

A certain Lady Yunalesca needs to get hitched before I go!

Only 800K from hitting 30,000,000 gil (have 1.5mil still to sell off, DAMN!)

\When the fuck are weddings being added in?, I got till 9/30 on my sub timer...

A certain Lady Yunalesca needs to get hitched before I go!

2.4 at the earliest, so they will not be in till late October most likely(I'd say further into November will be a safer bet depending on the fine tuning the new class needs).

WolvenOne

2.4 at the earliest, so they will not be in till late October most likely(I'd say further into November will be a safer bet depending on the fine tuning the new class needs).

I thought Marriage was supposed to come in 2.38?

Anyhow, yeah, kinda forgot about Ninja, I suppose getting that class finished up really could delay the next patch a bit.

Wouldn't be the end of the world of course. Heck, for me it'd be good, since I'd like a little extra time to farm things before Third Coil. It'd bite for the people that have already mostly cleared content, of course.

Ken

I thought Marriage was supposed to come in 2.38?

Anyhow, yeah, kinda forgot about Ninja, I suppose getting that class finished up really could delay the next patch a bit.

Wouldn't be the end of the world of course. Heck, for me it'd be good, since I'd like a little extra time to farm things before Third Coil. It'd bite for the people that have already mostly cleared content, of course.

going by the bg translated interviews thread it's now 2.4 or a 2.4x patch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom