• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV DLC includes playable Gladiolus, Ignis, and Prompto, ‘Online Exp'

Cool, was kinda expecting a bit of online. Hopefully it's in depth and not just a betting thing or some crap.

My dream actually is the online component of the likes of xenoblade chronicles x, team up for some bosses and instances.

I doubt it but it's nice to dream lol.

Nope, allowance to be grumpy only comes with the GOTY Collector's Edition in 2019.

Omg I wouldn't put it past SE.

But if the Digital Deluxe Edition comes with a DLC Season Pass at $85 you'd think the Ultimate Collector's Fuck Your Wallet Edition at $300 would be given the Season Pass too

:(

BumRush

Omg I wouldn't put it past SE.

But if the Digital Deluxe Edition comes with a DLC Season Pass at $85 you'd think the Ultimate Collector's Fuck Your Wallet Edition at $300 would be given the Season Pass too

:(

I didn't buy either edition (just the standard PSN preorder) but is this true?? The $85 version does but the $300 version doesn't??

Yeah no, when I'm spending $300 I'm allowed to be grumpy

I never said you aren't allowed to be grumpy, pissed off or whatnot. I'm just saying you preordered what the bottom line said. Anything that comes in the later months isn't tied to the previous products nor should be expected. Mind you, ever since the ultimate edition got announced I called it a rip off so I'm not defending it or anything.

There's nothing ultimate about that edition.

chozen

I never said you aren't allowed to be grumpy, pissed off or whatnot. I'm just saying you preordered what the bottom line said. Anything that comes in the later months isn't tied to the previous products nor should be expected. Mind you, ever since the ultimate edition got announced I called it a rip off so I'm not defending it or anything.

There's nothing ultimate about that edition.

How is it a rip off? Cause I know everything in there is proper for it's price tag, on top of that it comes with the 192 Page Hardcover artbook that's not for sale anywhere.

2 boxed sets
2 steel cases containing
The game 60$
The movie 20$
The anime 20$
The soundtrack 10$
The 192 page artbook 40$ minimum
The Play Kai arts figure 130$
Exclusive DLCs with the outfit, masamune, and car recolor. 10$
Amounts to 290$ or so.

How is it a rip off? Cause I know everything in there is proper for it's price tag, on top of that it comes with the 192 Page Hardcover artbook that's not for sale anywhere.

A huge chunk of the price tag is because of the figure, and in order to get the art book people are eating the price tag because of a play arts kai figure that people either love or hate the build quality of

Whompa02

A huge chunk of the price tag is because of the figure, and in order to get the art book people are eating the price tag because of a play arts kai figure that people either love or hate the build quality of

This can be applied to all things ever made ever...

This can be applied to all things ever made ever...

Well it's a general problem with video game collector's editions. I think the majority of collector's would be more than eager to buy editions that feature art books but developers are inflating the costs of their collectibles with often ugly ass figurines or busts

chozen

So what?

That doesn't make it a "rip off" just because it may contain something you don't want. Like they said it's a package for the Ultimate FFXV Fan.

So what?

That doesn't make it a "rip off" just because it may contain something you don't want. Like they said it's a package for the Ultimate FFXV Fan.

At the very least it should've contained all the weapons, skins, preorders from the different regions.

farisr

Oh man, thanks to the title being cut short, for a second there I thought they were pulling a Hitman and were gonna require you to be connected to the server to earn exp/unlocks.

BasilZero

Not sure if I will get the Season pass or just wait for a potential PC Port.

But I know for one thing I will get the main game.

Wonder if the character DLCs can be sold stand alone...might just jump into that.

I've been waiting so long to play this game ;(!

Not gonna lie, it kinda hurts that when you watch the FFXIII versus trailer you can clearly see the nomura
version of the game using all 4 characters and playable and switchable in real time.

So yeah , it hurts just a bit seeing SE making that DLC, when it's something that clearly they know
players wanted. Hence I've been saying all this time,
that I wish the game would have been pushed back till November 30.

Maybe this is not a blatant rushed game, I get that companies have to release their product at some point,
but they are clearly capitalizing on the Fan feed back of wanting
these characters to be playable like what they originally promised.

Edit: But nonetheless I'm buying the game day one and it clearly looks like alot of work has been put in,
and some sacrifices had to be done.

2 boxed sets
2 steel cases containing
The game 60$
The movie 20$
The anime 20$
The soundtrack 10$
Amounts to 290$ or so.
Sounds good sounds good... Okay PAUSE. U did not seriously just try and slide in that an anime that's 5episodes lasting 1 hour in total is $20. Also, what madman puts the $ sign after the numerical figure?

Skilletor

Are there collectors editions that come with season pass?

Is SE some anomaly in this or am I missing something?

The only thing I'm pissed about is not getting the preorder bonus game.

chozen

Sounds good sounds good... Okay PAUSE. U did not seriously just try and slide in that an anime that's 5episodes lasting 1 hour in total is $20. Also, what madman puts the $ sign after the numerical figure?

6 Episodes ish lasting around 1h 20minutes probably have you seen any price of blu-ray anime movies on amazon by anychance? 15-20+ $.

Yes I put $ sign after my numerical because even if that's not the "proper" way to do it, you don't say "Dollars 20" by any chance do you?

Nah I think that Ce isn't worth it but he absolutely got that anime price down..shit be expensive lol

HeelPower

I was right about character control.It was never difficult to do,especially given the simplistic control scheme.

They cut core features that were promised years ago and kept them off for DLC/sequels.

Skilletor

I was right about character control.It was never difficult to do,especially given the simplistic control scheme.

They cut core features that were promised years ago and kept them off for DLC/sequels.

I'd be willing to guess there'd be all types of balancing and control issues you'd have to account for in the main game with all characters being controlled, vs. what sounds like an extra episode designed with that in mind.

Doesn't sound simple at all to me.

None, just the Psn digital premium version.

I meant for other games. Are there other games with CEs that include a season pass?

brad-t

2 boxed sets
2 steel cases containing
The game 60$
The movie 20$
The anime 20$
The soundtrack 10$
Amounts to 290$ or so.

Candles%20Tweet.png

Mediking

Deluxe Edition and Season Pass for me. But like I said before... if you have the "Ultimate" Collectors Edition then cancel it because it is not even "ultimate". The UCE doesn't even get the exclusive Gamestop mini game. And who gives a damn about a Noctis figure compared to actual game content like the Season Pass?

Skilletor

Deluxe Edition and Season Pass for me. But like I said before... if you have the "Ultimate" Collectors Edition then cancel it because it is not even "ultimate". The UCE doesn't even get the exclusive Gamestop mini game. And who gives a damn about a Noctis figure compared to actual game content like the Season Pass?

People that like figures?

They haven't shown me a reason to give a shit about the season pass yet. For all I know, these episodes are 1 hour each.

Holy smartass cancer this forum get off my DICK, lmao

I just wanna talk about FFXV, these guys are giving me classes right now like

RTZFYHg.jpg

Jokes are nice, but punctuation is important.

"So, Shall we execute him?"
"No, mercy"/"No mercy"

which would you prefer?

Come on, man. He was talking about money and the meaning was obvious.

This isn't Let's eat grandma situation.

lol

Mhmm, grandmas. I am hungry now, thanks >_>

So, regarding that 4chan leak, so far, is the consensus that it's trustworthy now? Cuz it said few things that make me all sorts of hard and is in general pretty positive in regards to game's quality.

benzy

It's easy to make any character simply controllable. Just look at the monster control in Platinum Demo. Doesn't mean it's be fun to play though. Playing as kid Noct is infinitely worse than adult Noct even in terms of navigating the character around.

Top Bottom