• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 Demo Discussion Thread

Sysgen

Diablohead said:
All times using rewind, crashing or short cuts over grass get tagged and always come below an untagged time, so cheating can't win on the leaderboards.

Good. I noticed when I played the demo my time got posted (hot lap) but subsequent races where I beat the 1st time posted the scoreboard never got updated and I'm not sure why. Maybe because I ran over the grass?

I can't seem to get access to the time trial feature in this demo.I have done it before ( when i dloaded the demo a year or so ago) but i have the demo again, and it's not there.

I can't find any leaderboard section in the demo.

from a webpage

When selecting the track, you will see that you can hit a button to check the leaderboards. Once in the leaderboards, simply hit the “A” button and you will enter the timetrial mode, allowing you to do whatever the heck you want.

Read more: http://www.lazygamer.net/time-trials-in-forza-3-demo-a-lazygamer-how-to-2/#ixzz18AXzlQ9t

anyone else have this problem?

Top Bottom