• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Four seconds of new Quantum Break footage

derFeef

Smoother version

qb_by_raziel1992-d6v4xo3.gif

The lighting is insane, the street scene looks fantastic.

Oh my Remedy, how I love you.

the shooting animation is really weird, anyone else think so? like his elbows are bent too much and the gun is angled upwards the entire time bullets are shooting straight.

misterF

Neo Member
Whats so special about it?..looks like a third person action game with ok graphics.

"ok graphics"? If this is actual gameplay footage I'm struggling to think of a better looking game. Hope to see a gameplay focused trailer at the VGX but that may be hoping for too much as we normally get "cinematic" trailers.

Ishan

i guess that's enough to masturbate to

Im surely not the only neogaffer who think xbox messed this launch show up badly? I'm a ps4 guy missed the launch party cause i wanted to go out... today I was late ... saw half of the xbox show .... i gave up when they played ceiling can't hold us ... how does MS not realize and this is from someone who parties quite a bit .... NO JUST NO.... you enjoy music and partying and you enjoy your home console/tv stuff ... its not one and the same ... if I have 20 people partying at my place no one will care about snap etc ....I just don't get it ... yeah its seamless and its nice and I like that and Im considering getting an xbox down the line for its os ..... but just throwing celebs and music videos is ridiculously stupid ..... someone needs to get with ms pr and tell them thats not right on sooo many levels.

-Deimos

Yeah, he's holding the gun too close to himself. There's too much bend in his elbows, the gun would probably recoil into his face in real life.

Looks pretty damn good visually from what I can see. I wonder how the IQ will be though. Remedy had to sacrifice IQ on 360 for Alan Wake. I wonder if they will do the same thing for this.

Nobody can understand the gameplay of this yet so I wouldnt worry.

Also, hope this guy doesn't have asthma... Alan Wake either had asthma or was incredibly unfit. Really disliked the combat in that game

Readingaid

Neo Member
As a self confessed Playstation fan and completely sold into their ecosystem and philosophy. THIS looks incredible if in-game and it looks like you will be thrilled playing it much like Uncharted 2+3. I will have to see more but colour me impressed.

It also makes me simply wonder at what these consoles can do further down the line especially PS4 considering the technical power jump it has over the One.

Whoever is getting a One today enjoy. Another 7 days for me and my PS4.

Whats so special about it?..looks like a third person action game with ok graphics.

Yes, it looks like a third person action game. Probably because it is one.

I really don't get comments like that. Also, how many of those have you played where you control time? To me it looks like it could be a Psi-Ops for next-gem, but with Remedy's excellent sense of place, quality art direction and fun writing. Looking forward to it.

Jburton

Banned
That's ingame?

.......looks great but will wait until further proof becomes apparent before believing it.

Good to see Remedy getting back to action, it's where they belong ......... Xbox One owners will be in for a treat.

gillFTR

I was in the line with my friend to buy a XBOX ONE tonight but ultimately passed as I already had a PS4 and could wait until Titanfall. Now even more reason to secure one.

Goddamn, that looks incredible.

Fingers crossed for a proper demo at VGX along with a gameplay reveal for Sunset Overdrive. I need to see gameplay for that game, it's driving me insane...

Top Bottom