• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, What is your favorite dog breed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My next dog: the Doberman

3NRuUJA.jpg

A superb creature, ruthlessly loyal.

Cornbread78

My next dog: the Doberman

3NRuUJA.jpg

A superb creature, ruthlessly loyal.

They are beautiful dogs, but unfortunately, they are also dangerous as hell and you have to keep an eye on them 24/7 because they are so territorial. They also drive your home owners insurance through the roof and are being banned in many areas/communities along with Pitbulls because there are so many "accidents" with them.

see5harp

This is a proper answer. But if we have to go in terms of a particular breed, one of my favorites is the Schipperke.

xpl67sc.jpg

Man, I love dogs.

Schipperke is such a badass dog. I have a Chihuahua/Schipperke and it's the cutest, most tolerant and friendly dog ever. Also a crazy runner and never barks. Basically the perfect small dog.

beersofwar

Neo Member
cant have a dog myself (allergic) but my parents have a cairn terrier and hes pretty awesome. super intelligent, lots of personality but also very stubborn. hardly ever see a dog that wont come when you call his name but he just gives you a look like "pssh, i heard you but i dont really care"

123rl

Whippet, but I'm biased because I love my dog so much.

Smile! by richardaml, on Flickr

Yellow Labradors are my second favourite though. They are beautiful dogs. If I didn't have a whippet I'd have a labrador

Ourobolus

Banned
I've grown up with Yellow Labs. By far my favorites (Choc/Black are fine too!). Kinda like Shiba Inus and Bernese Mountain Dogs too though.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I like bullmastiffs and pugs... which are basically the same dogs... just one has much larger turds. Much larger. Like geometrically.

Cornbread78

cant have a dog myself (allergic) but my parents have a cairn terrier and hes pretty awesome. super intelligent, lots of personality but also very stubborn. hardly ever see a dog that wont come when you call his name but he just gives you a look like "pssh, i heard you but i dont really care"

you should look onto a hypo allergenic dog, thete are quite a few breads out there in all sizes

Is there a breed of dog that doesn't bark? If so, that one is my favourite.

Dogs, like most creatures can be taught to act appropriately to the situation. In other words if there is no reason to bark, you can teach it not to. Quite easily in fact, considering they are anxious to please their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom