• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games Giveaway (PC) - Helping DocSeuss

LuckyEMS

Banned
I have faced managers who are out to get you; although in your case it seems you were a better employee than I ever was. I donated to show my hate for crappy managers, with hate that burns in their heart for no reason.

Please get better soon

Also; I want Dark Souls, but that is neither here nor there

DocSeuss

If anyone actually wants me to work for it, I did set this up a while ago, but Patreon really seems to require that you just have lots of Twitter followers. Still, some of you did recommend it, and I do have one. I will be editing it significantly in the near future. Also occurs to me that I screwed it up the past two months. Oh well.

m00h

Banned
I want Dark Souls 2!

I also hope the things get better for you soon. Life's a bit like Dark Souls, but with effort everything is possible.

I want dark souls 2!

Good luck doc. Has anyone mentioned taking this to an employment tribunal for unfair dismissal? Sounds like he may have case.

hohoXD123

Damn, too many people don't want Dark Souls 2. Offered to give away Batman Arkham Origins, OP should be updated in a bit. Good to see donations are going strong.

FYC

Banned
^ Yup, some people very generously offered to throw in some extra prizes. Dupy offered another PC copy of Dark Souls II and hohoXD123 is giving away a copy of Arkham Origins on PC.

If you'd like to enter for Arkham Origins, just mention it in your post. If you've already posted for Dark Souls II, I think editing your post would be the best option. Probably gonna keep it to one prize per person but you can enter for multiple.

Should have a PS3 copy of Dark Souls II up for grabs too, just waiting for a reply.

Also, it's incredible how much y'all have donated. We're past 1.3k! Holy fuck! You guys are awesome.

hohoXD123

;_;

GAF is beautiful

tumblr_mawazmNPQZ1qhq58jo1_500.gif

The Kid

I want Dark Souls 2. I want Arkham Origins. And I want Splinter Cell Blacklisf.

Best of luck! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

I want Dark Souls II!

I can't donate atm since I'm out of a job myself, but I wish you the best, DocSeuss. You're lucky to be a part of such a generous online community. Good work, GAF!

FYC

Banned
Wow. Thanks to Doublehex for throwing in Splinter Cell: Blacklist. You guys are ridiculously generous, haha. Same rules apply if you'd like to enter for it.

Sajjaja

Doc, I really hope everything works out for you.

I'd like to get in on the drawing for Dark Souls 2 as well please.

Also Batman AO.

DocSeuss

Seriously, cannot express how grateful I am.

I can, however, expressed how pissed I am. My roommate/sibling just asked if I could help cover his expenses this summer, because his job only needs him during the fall. He's got an interview lined up next week, but yeah, wow.

It's like karma realizes things are going well, so it's scrambling for another gut punch.

Orayn

I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I'm pulling for ya, Seuss. You're a good dude and I hope things work out for the best.

Godofnerdiness, I don't want to enter to win anything, but I have one copy of Nights Into Dreams and TWO copies of Secret of the Magic Crystals in my Steam inventory if you want to add them as runner-up or joke prizes in addition to the main things.

tensuke

I want Dark Souls 2! I also want Doc to not be homeless. Hang in there, man, sometimes things get worse before they get better. GAF is a great community and I know there'll always be those who are willing to help out when life gets rough.

And thanks Godofnerdiness for making this thread, raising awareness for Doc's situation and helping to organize this whole thing. Hope you get some good luck soon, Doc. :)

DocSeuss

Accent has updated the fundraiser's main page, and I've posted one as well, so ya'll should check it out.

Orayn: Secret of the Magic Crystals? You're a genius.

FYC

Banned
Sent Orayn a PM, have a plan for that stuff. Anyways, gonna head to bed soonish but first I wanted to say thanks to everybody who posted/donated/shared this. At the moment, we've managed to hit $1455, which is absolutely amazing. Good job!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I don't want Dark Souls.

Wishing you all the best Doc and I hope you recover soon. I'll donate to the fundraiser and I may pick up an extra copy of Wolfenstein The New Order later in the month to give away in this thread

FYC

Banned
Geez, couldn't access GAF for a while there. Sorry I'm late.

Anyways, Doc asked if I could keep the thread going a little longer, so I'm gonna hand out one prize every day. Thanks again to everyone for donating more prizes. We've raised a lot of money, but he's still in a tight spot, so keep postin', sharin' and donatin'. Anything helps!

Without further ado, today's winner of Dark Souls II(PC) is Witchfinder General! Check your PMs.

Next prize(second copy of Dark Souls II PC provided by Dupy) will be handed out tomorrow, roughly same time.

Top Bottom