• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

George Zimmerman auctioning off gun that he used in Trayvon Martin shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do so hope that his every waking moment never has an ounce of happiness. I truly hope that the day he dies, he is alone and homeless. People like him who gloat about murdering someone and act like a hero and a victim deserve nothing better than that.

dan2026

Zimmerman really is showing how corrupt, racist and utterly deplorable parts of America are.

The guy committed murder, got away with it and is now selling the murder weapon to the highest bidder.

Think about that for a second.

Racial Profiling
Harassment
Shoot a Kid dead
????
????
Profit

Smh. You jut know some rich racist dickhead is gonna pay alot of money for this and display it as something to be proud of.

And describing the murder weapon as an American firearm Icon & Piece of American history. WTF?? If you didn't already suspect this asshat was as guilty as sin and you still don't then I just have no words.

I imagine the owner of a site made to trade firearms isn't a particularly progressive enough individual to remove that sale from their platform.

Monstrous---and I guess if this somehow goes through, he'll continue to auction off every single damned bit of "history"/clothes was wearing/etc to rake in even more cash.

We've reached rock bottom as a nation when the only type of justice folks can hope for against him with any likelihood is poetic given how bad the system has failed.

Did people really defend this awful human-being here? I wasn't around at the time, and now I'm thankful I wasn't because I probably would have had an aneurysm and gotten myself banned going off on such foolishness.

spookyfish

You know, I'm all for "keeping and bearing", but damn. This guy is a real piece of shit.'

Did people really defend this awful human-being here? I wasn't around at the time, and now I'm thankful I wasn't because I probably would have had an aneurysm and gotten myself banned going off on such foolishness.

I identify as a fiscal conservative, social moderate, and among my friends and others, I was the only one who adhered to the doctrine of "don't go looking for trouble," and thought Zimmerman was completely in the wrong. Martin's death was a direct result of awful decisions by this asshat. My opinions and comments were, let's just say, not accepted graciously.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
If I believed in Hell, I'd hope for this piece of human excrement to suffer in it for all eternity. Fuck him, fuck the people who defended him.

LifEndz

Keep hoping that when I say this guy's name it'll immediately be followed by "has died a brutal and painful death." What a piece of garbage.

platocplx

OJ at least has CTE from football to blame. This guy is apparently just a maniac.

yeah im pretty sure OJ has CTE. when he passes I hope he donates his brain. It would make sense as to a lot of his actions. sadly.
Zimmerman is a psychopath and total narcissist.

I really hope the family sues the hell out of him in a civil suit and any profits made related to their sons murder goes to them. Its the only way to stop this lunatic. its awful they have to constantly relive this nightmare. There was nothing that child did to be encountered and killed by a grown man.

Rarely have I heard of such a disgusting excuse of a person as this Zimmerman.

Every time he comes in the news, it's because he does something abhorrent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom