• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GFW Radio (97.5 - The Brodeo) 08/27/08

FartOfWar

Banned
NSFW: *link removed*

Using "NSFW" does not allow you to post or link to content against the ToS, it's more a courtesy for borderline and otherwise inappropriate content. ~Admin

fallout

FartOfWar said:
Thank you (and everyone else) for the birthday wishes. That new Yaddle pic is your reward.
:lol That fucking thing came up on my twitterfox feed and I clicked on it without thinking.

Mindlog

Braid is as fantastic as the 'hyperbole' suggested.

Eagerly awaiting the last GFW. :[ Reminds me of the recent Sport's Guy podcast discussing the 'Mike and the Mad Dog' split. I have my Senn's and a bottle of scotch ready. I put on my tuxedo and have tissues handy. I'll pick up a bottle of lotion sometime too. On second thought I can probably just use the tears.

Not really, but I just picked up a cheap bluetooth headset to help reduce (term I am forgetting describing the stupid goddamn wire amplifying every rub or tap on it) while jogging. I doubt a new podcast can be as entertaining as the Brodeo at its peak, but when measured against the rest of the gaming podcast crowd it will be pretty easy for me to tune in.

GM
GL
HF
FB

LiK

gloone said:
I know but I cannot tell you. It's NSFW so it would be against the rules to post it here.

er, Shawn posted the twitter link before and it was fine. just no actual pics, i think

MrDaravon

gloone said:
I know but I cannot tell you. It's NSFW so it would be against the rules to post it here.

His twitter isn't NSFW, links on that page are. Don't be a jackass, I've seen people banned for less than his post that was edited, and it was correct.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Quick!
Somebody do the faces!
brodeo.jpg

Deeku

Johnkers said:
Jeff's final Brodeo available in audio format tonight, and three hours of video tomorrow. For real.

So technically that's 6 hours of content!!? My dream has come true
And Happy Birthday Shawn!!!!

DuckRacer

Johnkers said:
Shawn's twitter: Jeff's final Brodeo available in audio format tonight, and three hours of video tomorrow. For real.
oh my

I'm guessing it's the same audio podcast in video form to help convey some jokes, which is perfectly fine.
If it's new, original content though...
mysmilie_1201.gif

Top Bottom