• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

glee Season 5 |OT| High School, Drama & Taking Songs From The American Idol Song List

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Glee season 6 is to be 13 episodes and probably really terrible

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
bump since season6 spoilers show this will be a train wreck

Joni

they can't be bad as the current cast. but too many people for the last season lol.
Looking at their acting history, I think they can be worse. And they seem to be cutting characters: Kitty is back for half the episodes, Marley hasn't a confirmed appearance, Wade has one, small Puckerman has no confirmed appearances, neither does Ryder.

netguy503

Looking at their acting history, I think they can be worse. And they seem to be cutting characters: Kitty is back for half the episodes, Marley hasn't a confirmed appearance, Wade has one, small Puckerman has no confirmed appearances, neither does Ryder.

LOL I bet they are bitter about being tossed aside so harshly by Ryan Murphy...I would be too to be honest. Did the actors that play Ryder and Marley ever get married?

I like that the episode titles are their songs ("Loser Like Me")....but that's all I like about this new season. Episode titles. Yeah.

Joni

LOL I bet they are bitter about being tossed aside so harshly by Ryan Murphy...I would be too to be honest. Did the actors that play Ryder and Marley ever get married?.
Nope, just engaged unless they married in secret. They weren't going to do a big wedding so it is possible.
And it really sucks Murphy ignored them. Still have Superman and Holding Out for a Hero on my playlist.

I like that the episode titles are their songs ("Loser Like Me")....but that's all I like about this new season. Episode titles. Yeah.
I like that it is ending. A couple of seasons too late, but it is ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom