• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GOP Debate lineup announced, Christie/Huckabee bumped (Nov 10th, Fox Business)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jurgen

I thought Paul and Kasich would be bumped before Christie.

Anyhow, I think this debate will be the nail in the coffin for Jeb! because his campaign is totally scattered. His strategy has changed at least three times in the past week and a half and he really can't seem to put together a message.

And it might also seal the deal for Rubio. I expect Carson to slump in this and Trump to just be Trump (and have peaked with SNL this weekend).

Heh, Bush being pushed further from the center with each debate.

http://www.theonion.com/article/jeb-bush-inching-podium-closer-center-stage-during-51746

Jeb Bush Inching Podium Closer To Center Of Stage During Commercial Breaks

800.jpg

BOULDER, CO—Speculating that he might be nudging it just a tiny bit with his foot or something, Americans viewing Wednesday’s Republican presidential debate said that candidate Jeb Bush appeared to be inching his podium closer to the center of the stage during the commercial breaks. “I definitely don’t think he was standing that close to the middle before,” said Phoenix resident Jim Rawson, adding that over the course of four commercial breaks, it seemed as if Bush had closed the gap between himself and the center-stage candidates by at least a foot. “I mean, I’m not imagining this, am I?” At press time, Bush was hastily dragging his podium to its original spot after audibly scraping it against that of fellow candidate Ben Carson.

Christie is probably only running in the primaries to throw his hat in the ring for the job of VP or AG.

No one will pick him for VP. He's an unlikable loudmouth associated with a bunch of scandals that's hated in his own state (that's deep blue anyway), he'd be a net negative to a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom