• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

Computron

Ordnance is such a bad idea.

I have had so many problems and glitches with it.
Just a minute ago, I called one in and it spawned inside the inaccessible map geometry of the 2nd story rather than falling from the sky onto the 3rd story of the building I was standing on.

CyReN

VSzRz.jpg

nerd chills

(from reddit)

Omni

I've seen it all now.

Just drove a guy to the enemy base on Valhalla to get the enemy flag. Well he jumps out of the 'hog and couldn't jump onto the base to get the flag (you know how there is the passage that goes underneath the base to the sniper? He couldn't jump from there to up on top where the flag is).

Well I'm there beeping my horn, getting really frustrated (he had a god damn jetpack too) and then like four dudes come and kill us.

Needless to say I quit pretty much straight after (other team had two Mantises by that point). That kind of bullshit is just fucking annoying

Ordnance is such a bad idea.

I have had so many problems and glitches with it.
Just a minute ago, I called one in and it spawned inside the inaccessible map geometry of the 2nd story rather than falling from the sky onto the 3rd story of the building I was standing on.
I've experienced a few instances now where the flag will get caught in geometry and will be either extremely difficult or impossible to pick up. Annoying enough that I might rather just go play KotH instead.

http://i.imgur.com/VSzRz.jpg[IMG]

nerd chills

(from [URL="http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/13bzjp/halo_evolved_friend_posted_on_facebook_it/"]reddit[/URL])[/QUOTE]Those are some ugly-ass consoles, excluding the sexy sexy Halo 4 slim.

Speaking of Wars though, I would've totally picked it up myself if it was in the style of Myth. I loved the destructibility of the environments and the gibs and debris physics in 2, so fun to blow things up in it.

Ken

I've seen it all now.

Just drove a guy to the enemy base on Valhalla to get the enemy flag. Well he jumps out of the 'hog and couldn't jump onto the base to get the flag (you know how there is the passage that goes underneath the base to the sniper? He couldn't jump from there to up on top where the flag is).

Well I'm there beeping my horn, getting really frustrated (he had a god damn jetpack too) and then like four dudes come and kill us.

Needless to say I quit pretty much straight after (other team had two Mantises by that point). That kind of bullshit is just fucking annoying

Of course he didn't know how to get the flag. You drove him to the wrong game.

malfcn

More stupid Waypoint stuff. Went to enter one of the codes and it froze the app. The Guide still works, but the app is frozen with a green >>> key.

Korosenai

Just looked at my game varient Halo 4 stats. In every playlist, the number one weapon I was killed by (and by a landslide), was the DMR. Nothing else came close.

Omni

Eh, I've had enough. A combination of join in progress, shitty team mates, people getting power weapons every 5 seconds, stupid armour abilities with gameplay which promotes camping (Seriously, is there a map where you can't be pinged by someone with a DMR across the other side of it?) has really taken it's toll on me today.

I'm rage quitting matchmaking until something is fixed. This just isn't fun - it's frustrating. Might give Halo 2 Vista a go for a while. Usually a few good CTF games running

Ken

Eh, I've had enough. A combination of join in progress, shitty team mates, people getting power weapons every 5 seconds, stupid armour abilities with gameplay which promotes camping (Seriously, is there a map where you can't be pinged by someone with a DMR across the other side of it?) has really taken it's toll on me today.

I'm rage quitting matchmaking until something is fixed. This just isn't fun - it's frustrating. Might give Halo 2 Vista a go for a while. Usually a few good CTF games running

Haven.

And yeah, this is the first Halo game where I haven't been compelled to play for every day for weeks after launch day. Maybe I just don't like shooters anymore or something else but meh.

Stop playing Big Team. Play Infinity Slayer, Regicide and SWAT.

Kittens, Breg, Match 30.

It's goin' down.
I thought I looked everywhere on their site. Thanks for posting this.

We're in the same side of the bracket. We could face each other in just a couple rounds

Hey Tashi, this is unrelated, but I just sent you tickets to that local sporting event/video game thing/art show/classical dance/jazz festival/culinary demonstration/Hedonism party that's opening/happening/starting up in your town/county/burrough/metropolitan area. They're good for tomorrow only so you should probably take advantage of them instead of playing in some stupid online tournament.

neoism

lol I actually had fun with this game tonight.... feels weird lol

also Meltdown is fucking dog shit with Mantis' every 1 minutes... WTF 343

also got your message J but d3 pissed me off today.. so I'll probably play tomorrow or something....

Trey

Since Spartan Ops is tuned toward co-op play, doing it solo is extremely tedious.

Especially the Prometheans. It's just mind-numbing.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I thought I looked everywhere on their site. Thanks for posting this.

Hey Tashi, this is unrelated, but I just sent you tickets to that local sporting event/video game thing/art show/classical dance/jazz festival/culinary demonstration/Hedonism party that's opening/happening/starting up in your town/county/burrough/metropolitan area. They're good for tomorrow only so you should probably take advantage of them instead of playing in some stupid online tournament.

Don't sweat it. This tournament is just for fun. Not gonna have my try hard pants on at all.
Except for if we match against each other

Omni

Haven.

And yeah, this is the first Halo game where I haven't been compelled to play for every day for weeks after launch day. Maybe I just don't like shooters anymore or something else but meh.
Totally forgot about Haven. Probably the best map in the game.

Yeah, at first I thought it was simply because I was getting older, but I don't know. Not feeling the love yet

Stop playing Big Team. Play Infinity Slayer, Regicide and SWAT.
Eh, BTB is all I like to play. Well, all I used to like to play. In Halo 3 and even in Reach it was fun. You could play around in vehicles, you could go solo and rambo it into the enemy base or even push up as a team. In Halo 4 there is none of that. People just camp... and get power weapons magically. and every vehicle bar the Mantis is a death trap. Eh.

I really dislike Regicide. People can get 35 points for killing the 'king', but what does the 'king' actually get? You're at a severe disadvantage if you're in the lead any time in the match... Where is the logic behind that?

SWAT is alright. Never really liked it enough to play constantly though

Top Bottom