• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT17| We Flew Out Members To Make This OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... I've been doing it forever - since people never understood my name... I've never posted on a forum without it.
jeQM6cT.png

-Ghost
Hmm. Just reminds of me ~B.B. :(. Rest in peace bro.

And yes, welcome to our madhouse. I hope you brought yoga pants.

fql

Banned
If Halo 3's BR had no spread, and lag didn't fuck with projectiles so much, I'd love to see it return. Leading shots was the shizz.

It had spread. Wasn't much but when playing online you were forced to lead your shots due to lag whereas on lan it wasn't necessary.

Well in honor of him and your hospitality, I won't sign my posts on these forums.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean it in a way to suggest you should stop.
I really want to see what they have to say about the tv series in tonight's Bulletin.
Set your expectations low, it could be very early days for the project. They may not be ready/planning to say much, especially considering how little they said when they had many more eyes on them.

Nebula

It had spread. Wasn't much but when playing online you were forced to lead your shots due to lag whereas on lan it wasn't necessary.

I know it had spread. I'm just saying it would be better if it didn't. Also I'm sure shot leading was because the BR on H3 wasn't hitscan, but lag may have exaggerated how far you had to lead.

I dislike post signing. Screw you all.

Look what you have done now OddOne.

Vico

Oh sorry, I didn't mean it in a way to suggest you should stop.

Set your expectations low, it could be very early days for the project. They may not be ready/planning to say much, especially considering how little they said when they had many more eyes on them.

I'm not expecting anything about the tv show in itself, because it's obviously months (years?) away. But I do want to see what they have to say about the project as a whole, what it means to them.

But I guess it'll be the usual speech. :/

TV series main character to be Beamish confirmed.

I wish.

Fuchsdh

I'm not expecting anything about the tv show in itself, because it's obviously months (years?) away. But I do want to see what they have to say about the project as a whole, what it means to them.

But I guess it'll be the usual speech. :/
I don't doubt what they said. 343i sees it as a way to extend the franchise and the stories they tell. Spielberg wants in on the action.

On a completely different note, I can't play with randoms anymore. I don't know if FUBAR and ExWife inflated my Truskill or something but it seems like every game I get paired up with entirely incompetent teammates and the Justice League on the opposing team. Jetpacking Assault Rifles and magic grenades everywhere.

Tell me that, Im always paired guests who stands AFK part of the match or get confused and camp the initial spawn area.......

daedalius

I don't doubt what they said. 343i sees it as a way to extend the franchise and the stories they tell. Spielberg wants in on the action.

I am going to assume that this "TV" show is also going to run on the Xbox... because I'm still not signing up for cable.

TheOddOne

Joe Tung from Bungie just left for Riot Games (League Of Legends).

1354163-joe_tung.png

He was lead producer on Halo 3 and Executive Producer on Reach & Destiny.

Joe Tung from Bungie just left for Riot Games (League Of Legends).

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/345/1354163-joe_tung.png[IMG]

He was lead producer on Halo 3 and Executive Producer on Reach & Destiny.[/QUOTE]

That's nice to know, let's see if we see more of him in Riot. League of Legends may be the true reason of why I rarely play Halo now...

I should play Halo this weekend. I haven't downloaded the latest map-pack, how are the maps? (A shame I don't use my 360 anymore, except for Forza Horizon or Minecraft. That H4 LE controller is awesome, and it should be used more often. It deserves it.)

Korosenai

You're doing it again.
I've always found signed posts to be annoying, doubly so if signatures are enabled so people already have signed posts...
As i said, i don't know for sure. Might be just that GAF generally disapproves, might be one of many unwritten rules, not sure.
Ask a moderator.

There's this one guy I see posting from time to time and he always finishes his posts with "PEACE."

It's really annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom