• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Endings Season 3 |OT| Oh snap, we're on Fridays now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime I see this thread bumped, the little piece of me that used to believe in Santa comes alive again, only to fall off a cliff. And an anvil drops on it. And a piano. And that big ass alligator that was killed in Florida.

Basically. In some alternate reality, there's another Joe enjoying watching 8 seasons of Happy Endings, and loving it.

And one day, I will find him. I will kill him, and I will take his place.

Dereck

Awesome interview. Makes it hurt that much more.

I heard Casual was good? I've been going out of my way to watch whatever the cast pops up in. Only reason I made it through more than half a season of The Ranch was Elisha. I saw this movie called Believe Me the other day that Zach was great in.
Casual is good.

Please watch it.

Dereck

Elisha: I want to make it work with my schedule!

Zachary: Yes!

Casey: If it's good, yes, but also I'm married to the creator so I have to.

Adam: YES!

Eliza: Fuck yes fuck yes fuck yes

Caspe: Yes yes yes yes yes

Damon:
zwfQ0Ne.gif

Dereck

More news about this show NOT coming back, bring it in guys, bring it in tight.

APFzx4b.gif

HAPPY ENDINGS REUNION!

o35pmYo.jpg

Sponsored by Hulu

What you’ve all been waiting for: Vulture hosts the hotly anticipated reunion of the Happy Endings cast and creators. Vulture editor Jesse David Fox hosts creator David Caspe and showrunner Jonathan Groff, along with cast members Eliza Coupe, Elisha Cuthbert, Zachary Knighton, Casey Wilson, Adam Pally, and Damon Wayans Jr. Milk Studios (450 West 15th Street). Tickets $40 (includes an hour in the Vulture Lounge with complimentary drinks following the event).

The third annual Vulture Festival arrives in New York City this weekend, and brings with it more great interviews, panel discussions, screenings, and whatever you'd call Animated Voices. But since most of you live outside the five boroughs (or are on the Upper East Side and just lazy), this year we're going to be streaming three great panels on Facebook Live:

Happy Endings reunion, on Sunday, May 22, from 4:30–6 p.m.: https://www.facebook.com/Vulture

-MD-

From the Vulture panel thing.

At Vulture Festival in New York City, creator David Caspe admitted that they don’t want “to do six episodes shot on an iPhone,” but “if someone would actually let us do it the real way, then everyone would want to do it.”

“If there was a streaming service that made an offer…” executive producer Jonathan Groff suggested, pointedly looking at Hulu sponsors in the front row, as the service is streaming the full series and sponsored the reunion panel.

Caspe says they would “do anything,” whether another season or a movie. “It’s fun, so why not?” he said. Damon Wayans Jr. (Brad Williams) and Zachary Knighton (Dave Rose) both said they’d rather do a series, even though a movie would also “be cool.”

“The legacy is more personal for me than what happens to the show. I don’t give a shit,” Pally joked. “I hope there is another chance to do this and if it’s the show this is great. I would just love to be around these people more.”

More here

steveovig

The wife and I just got into this show recently and that's good news that maybe, someday we can get another season. It's a shame this didn't become more popular since it's so funny.

i miss these guys so much :( hope it`s true. I was on the floor laughing every single episode. It was exactly the type of humor i like.

time to rewatch all episodes.

Looks like it's a live reading at another event of a new episode. Not anything like a new season yet.

The event, held at The Reef in downtown Los Angeles, will include a performance by Jonas, special appearances from Corden, Foster, and Murphy (who will bring along cast members from his various television projects), and a live-reading of a never-before-seen Happy Endings episode from the cast of the beloved cult series

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/19/ew-popfest-lineup

TraBuch

Banned
Why are the people that worked on HE such assholes? They know people are going to assume shit but they're always so fucking vague.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
First I got excited when I saw the bump.

Then I got sad when I saw it was just a table read at an EW event.

Last, I got excited when reading that the first ever footage of The Dark Tower will premier at said event.

So all in all, I am okay with this this series of happenings.

Forgive me for the heart attack inducing bump, but I just saw that they added season three on Crackle! I've been waiting for so long to watch the last season, since I do not have Hulu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom