• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Helix - Season 2 - Fridays on SyFy - Play God. Pay the Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shizuka

It was a great season finale, but not a series finale. That's really unfortunate, although I know better after what happened to TSCC in the past.

ColonelT

Just watched it. I'm trying to figure out how they could craft a third season, given they have action happening in 2015 (which I guess could be abandoned), 2029, and 2045. With three immortals as the series leads, I guess it doesn't matter. Two questions:

- Is Hatake alive after all? Did I hear correctly that he and Alan designed the immortal-killing virus?

- Was Peter arrested because of the information in the safety deposit box? Was that planted by Alan?

Razmos

Just watched it. I'm trying to figure out how they could craft a third season, given they have action happening in 2015 (which I guess could be abandoned), 2029, and 2045. With three immortals as the series leads, I guess it doesn't matter. Two questions:

- Is Hatake alive after all? Did I hear correctly that he and Alan designed the immortal-killing virus?

- Was Peter arrested because of the information in the safety deposit box? Was that planted by Alan?
I think Hatake's fate was left open ended in case a third season happened. Schrodinger's Hatake, if you will. He's both alive and dead :p

Peter was arrested for being a psychopathic, murderous freak. The evidence in the safety deposit box was evidence that Alan was the one who blew up the buildings in Paris.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

That would have happened prior to Julia returning to the island and presumably ending Hatake's life.

Shizuka

Also, I believe it was a bit short-sighted to have Ilaria name both the fruits and the insemination projects. How often do you see one company handling two completely different things under the same name? Not to mention, how couldn't anyone connect the dots between the only fertility company that's working and the one that's making all fruits?

This series...

Season 2 had so much promise, then became too grand, convoluted and silly. Its opener was pretty awesome, but its finale was quite dumb.

Sorry for being a dick, but I don't really want to lie about my thoughts. I don't really have much interest in seeing it continue, but hope that everyone who worked on it finds great employment elsewhere.

Very minor thing as we wait for S3 news (I BELIEVE), but the sound design in the final "baby farm" sequence was amazing in 5.1.

ivysaur12

Banned
Dang, that's a shame. Really enjoyed the series. I wish season 2 had more of a final ending now.

It's not like anyone had any idea where it was going.

kermitthefrog.jpg

Razmos

Yeah she was the standout actress on the show in my opinion, I actually watched ABC's of Death on Netflix because she was in one of the 26 shorts, and she was good in that too.

I hope to see her in bigger and better things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom