• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HOGWARTS LEGACY SOLD 256% MORE THAN PREDICTED

GymWolf

The game is not quite as good as one would hope, the storytelling, characters and writing in general is just weak, which is a waste of potential given the source material. But overall it is still pretty good game and I am glad it is a success to show the terminally online mental patients that their boycotts are just irrelevant.
Yeah, the game is a promising 7, they have a lot to improve for the sequel, but it is a game made with love and care and you can feel it and it's their first big game.

Pretty much like atomic heart.

Umbasaborne

Banned
FFmLfty.png
Yikes y’all listen here you sweet summer children get woke and unbroke buy refunding your trans murder simulator hogwarts legacy

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
Outside of owning the libs, was this game even that good? Be honest.
I got bored after a few hours and dropped it. It had severe pacing issues. Basically no combat for hours and hyper repetitive dull exploration based activities.

Only so many times I can pull a paper out of the air into a book, or solve a symbols puzzle to unlock a chest. Constantly doing Batman vision to find stuff nearby.

I never got to the combat to know if the game gets good or not, but I don’t have anymore time to give it. Plenty of better things to play.

Buggy Loop

YW07A0h.png

Did nobody listen to this review by Wired’s sex toy reviewer?

Yikes! Just shut up and listen friendo. As a white person, it’s almost as if, losing faith in all of humanity because of bigotry, I’m literally shaking rn. It’s like looking into the abyss.

Folks, let’s unpack this, you’re a bit toxic, who hurt you? POC? Oh sweetie, it’s all a misunderstanding right? You’re wholesome, you do realize right? That’s right, it’s called being a decent human being >: )

How much did I score on the Bingo card ?

Justin9mm

Just bought a used copy on PS5 on the weekend, still haven't played it yet, been finishing RE4R. Being 40, Harry Potter was not my era, I think I've seen the first movie and most of the second. Never really bothered to watch them. I don't dislike Harry Potter but its not something I can say I'm into. The game also doesn't look like its for me but it got such good praise that as a gamer, I have to try nonetheless. At least then I can say I played it and couldn't get into it. As the saying goes, I will try anything at least once. Maybe I'll like it so much that I'll go and watch the movies lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom