• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jill Stein Launches Fundraising Effort To Ask For A Recount In 3 States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomerlaw

Now, just imagine if instead of wasting all this money on something that may not even happen (a recount) or will prove/settle nothing, that all this money was donated to a much more worthwhile cause- cancer research, children's hospital, homeless shelters, etc.
Just a shame to see all that money getting pissed away

Don't look at the Star Citizen funding, and how much money some people are ready to pay for virtual ships. You will lose your mind. ;)

I think if there is one thing we learned from this election is that;

It should be completely 100% illegal to allow people to campaign on the premises of a polling center.

I remember watching CNN and they were outside a polling place near Pittsburgh PA and there were TONS of Trump signs, and Crooked Hillary signs all through out the parking lot and on the grounds outside the polling center.

To me the fact that polling centers in some states aren't 100% campaigning forbidden is ridiculous to me.

This was my experience in Pittsburgh. Trump signs all over. Also flyers for how to vote pro life. Ugh.

mreddie

To the shock of no one, Trump calls the recounts a scam.

Had the pendulum swung the other way, he would do this too.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux

I know. They didn't give any insight on what was suspicious about Michigan that's why I said it was interesting.

Not a recount, but this is an explanation of what they do.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

It appears Michigan is getting prepared to do a hand recount of all the ballots should that be ordered.

That's what I imagined they meant by certification. Someone said a recount, I asked about the recount.

Funny enough, that last link you sent showed after the certification that Trump's lead went down by 2,400 votes. I think that is enough to warrant to further look into Michigan. Right?

Kilau

Gold Member
Funny enough, that last link you sent showed after the certification that Trump's lead went down by 2,400 votes. I think that is enough to warrant to further look into Michigan. Right?

Normally in an election with almost 5 million votes cast, a change of 2,400 isn't a big deal. So that in itself wouldn't be reason enough.

Of course this isn't normal and being so close they should make sure that everything is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom