• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's ASB |OT| You Importin'? Depending On Your answer, I May Have To Kick Your Ass!

Tizoc

I think you'd better not get your hopes up...

I'm a blind optimist through and through =P
Even if they don't get in, I like what's already available and its a game that'll be fun to mess around with when family or friends are over.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
A lot of campaign 4's costumes are pretty weak, Hidden Diavolo and Shadow Dio is just lazy. Where's my Dead Man's Questions Kira? Also not giving Annasui his Annakiss costume is the worst. I haven't unlocked Giorno's yet the idea is cool but once again it's his default clothing with different colours. Ack.

Silky

Banned
A lot of campaign 4's costumes are pretty weak, Hidden Diavolo and Shadow Dio is just lazy. Where's my Dead Man's Questions Kira? Also not giving Annasui his Annakiss costume is the worst. I haven't unlocked Giorno's yet the idea is cool but once again it's his default clothing with different colours. Ack.

Does Jotaro have his Part 4 and 6 costumes?

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Does Jotaro have his Part 4 and 6 costumes?

No, they just copy and paste his Stardust Crusaders volume cover costumes and throw them into the game. Those are pretty lazy too.

The Hidden Diavolo thing is a different skin, yeah, but there's better costumes choices out there, unfortunately there's not much for the part 5 cast, so I guess I better just accept it and hope for better with campaign 5.

Btw Shadow Dio isn't that hot, Over Heaven Dio now that is a good costume.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I wonder if we'll see female Anasui alt
People are saying he might not get one because he debuted in a campaign as a boss without having an alt for himself and if this is true I'll be pretty upset. Old Joseph had one, so did Fugo, Iggy, Lisa Lisa & Kira too I think? Fatty never got one and neither did Vanilla Ice? So... But I mean I'd love a female Annasui alt or Annakiss over Jotaro volume cover alt #5 or some slight variation of Jolyne's default costume.

Jeeves

Could someone tell me what the options after selecting a character are? I know the first two are costume and color, but I can't tell what the other three are. I thought they were alternate win poses and stuff, but I haven't noticed a difference no matter how I adjust them.

Krammy

The first two are your taunts, the last one is the win pose. The A-B-C-D slots can be customized under CUSTOMIZE > FIRST OPTION, I think there's only two defaults for each character, which is probably why you're not noticing a change.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not sure if there's more:

HNI_0021.JPG

J2aaS8m.jpg

tumblr_mw8i81gflH1rx4hd5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw8j69rUnI1rx4hd5o1_500.png

tumblr_mw8hv6rM1q1rx4hd5o1_500.jpg

rOPbPRx.jpg

IKLcHvt.jpg

28488de93ad0742a13f4dce4424b0e42.png

tumblr_inline_mw8h2ghH1B1qddqzn.jpg

JKTrix

Heck yeah, finally a Pucci alt. Been using him almost exclusively in the campaign grind and his rewards seem few and far between. Already bought Baoh, gotta wait 'til after work to try him out.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Do DLC characters bought from Japanese PSN work on a game bought from Hong Kong PSN?
I'm three HK bucks short for Baoh, and don't really want to get 200 with a HK prepaid card.

jgminto

Do DLC characters bought from Japanese PSN work on a game bought from Hong Kong PSN?
I'm three HK bucks short for Baoh, and don't really want to get 200 with a HK prepaid card.

They do. I bought the HK version without knowing but bought the characters off the japanese psn

Right, I know I'm very LTTP - but my copy of this just turned up yesterday, add me please people!

My PSN id is RagingAvatar - please mark in the message that you're from GAF, otherwise I won't know to accept, I seem to get a lot of friend requests from crazies.

Shito

So, I've been told the Stylish Moves are now actual parries? Separated into low parry and high parry?
Whut?

I'd love a good translation of all those notes...

Finalow

create a japanese or hong kong account to redeem it, depending on its region.
doesn't work on hong kong too. I don't want to make a japanese account so whatever.

anyway, I'm doing story mode. sucks that (almost?) every battle is done in the same place.
campaign mode, when I try to start it I get a message with "ps store" and I have no idea what the rest means. how do I play it?

also loading times are damn long. can I install the game or something?

Finalow

Well it contains the data for the new characters and new costumes. That's why you can't play it without downloading it.
mh, weren't they able to do that with an update, a patch? Like every other game, I mean. jesus.
the DLC code I got from my copy doesn't EVEN work on the japanese store. WHATEVER, reminder to don't buy imported games from play-asia anymore. (it's still $40 when on amiami it's around $20, yay)

anyway I might be up for some online games during week ends if someone wants to join me.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if the eventual international release is going to be the "complete" edition.
I really hope so. It'd be nice to have all 9 DLC characters included along with the campaigns, extra costumes, etc.

Also, not really "new", but Namco EU posted a new press release a few days ago:

Ora! Ora! Ora! 4th Chapter, new screenshots and character arts unveiled

Developed by the acclaimed Japanese studio CyberConnect 2, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle is coming to Europe and Australasia on Spring 2014 and will offer to all Manga & Fighting-Games fans hours of fun and epic battles. The game closely replicates all the features from the famous eponym masterpiece created by Hirohiko Araki; fans will find their preferred characters and their Stands! To live a full JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE experience, players will spend hours on the Story Mode where they will have to complete several missions with special conditions in order to unlock new characters, win gold and buy support items! On top of that, CyberConnect 2 has been working hard on a Gallery Mode where JOJO’S BIZARRE ADVENTURE lovers will spend hours to complete their whole collection by finishing all the modes!

Chapter 4: Diamond is Unbreakable – Morioh Town – This chapter focuses on Josuke Higashikata, who is visibly related to Joseph Joestar. Through this new adventure of the Joestar descendants, we discover a new powerful Artifact, “The Bow and Arrow”, that causes people to develop their Stand! Josuke and his gang discover that Dio wasn’t completely eradicated, as his cells are still alive within Nijimura brothers’ corpses. All these adventures will take Josuke, Rohan, Joseph and their friends on a fighting rollercoaster where their enemy is Kira…

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle will be available on Spring 2014 in Europe & Australasia.
I can't help but find the fact they're calling them "chapters" instead of "parts" a bit weird. They also posted "new" screenshots of some of the characters from Part 4, but they're still in Japanese.

Top Bottom