Infernal Monkey said:
It looks like the director's cut blu ray has more movie content.TheSoed said:Anyone know the deal with this? Like, will it have everything the regular Blu-ray would (special features, Digital Copy, etc.) and also the game too? If so, I'll grab this one without thinking. Otherwise I'll stick to the movie alone.
* Disc 1 (BD-50):
* Director's cut of the film (186 minutes)
* Interactive "Ultimate Watchmen Experience"
* Disc 2 (BD-25):
* The Phenomenon: The Comic that Changed Comics (30 min.)
* Real Super Heroes, Real Vigilantes (27 min.)
* Mechanics: Technologies of a Fantastic World (27 min.)
* Webisodes (38 min.)
* Music Video: My Chemical Romance Desolation Row (3 min.)
* Disc 3 (DVD):
* Digital Copy - Theatrical version
* Two-disc Complete Experience is only available for the PLAYSTATION 3 Computer Entertainment System and contains the Blu-ray movie and game.
* Contains exclusive collectible poster and History of Watchmen Timeline
* Movie contains Warner Bros. Maximum Movie Mode and Watchmen Focus Point which includes The Minutemen, Girls Kick Ass, Rorschach¿s Mask and much more
* Play as Rorschach, a ferel, streetwise fighter who can disarm enemies to use their own weapons against them
* Play as Nite Owl, a refined fighter who uses martial arts expertise and high-tech wizardry
a Master Ninja said:Only on Playstation! Only on Xbox 360! Only on technicalities!
They should only have that logo over the little extras bullet points on the back of the box.
TheSoed said:Anyone know the deal with this? Like, will it have everything the regular Blu-ray would (special features, Digital Copy, etc.) and also the game too? If so, I'll grab this one without thinking. Otherwise I'll stick to the movie alone.
Holy crap I had no idea this was getting localized, I'll be there day oneInfernal Monkey said:
Regulus Tera said:Interesting that they left the Level-5 logo on the box, like with the original game. Not even the Metroid Prime games feature their developer's logo on them.
"only on" seems to mean "up to six months before a port" but you should know that being on gaf for so long...a Master Ninja said:
It's final, apparently there was a feud last year within Neversoft about naming it GH4 or World Tour. Obviously World Tour won, so this year they're appeasing the side that lost by just calling it GH5jooey said:It has to be a placeholder for the simple reason that there's no way in hell Activision is letting it go without replacing the "5" with a dumb subtitle.
Hero of Legend said:
No more giant boxes being shoved in your faces, just click on the low-res one you see before you for the high-res one, should save on loading times right?
Wasn't smart to put Amano characters right next to Nomura characters. The juxtaposition really shows just how shitty Nomura's character designs are.kenta said:Edit: Looking for its release date brought me to this, which I hadn't seen before:
Jive Turkey said:Wasn't smart to put Amano characters right next to Nomura characters. The juxtaposition really shows just how shitty Nomura's character designs are.