• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

Striker

3) I doubt this is true. His push came to a screeching halt anyways two months before at the PPV when Triple H beat him in a singles match for the World Title right when the crowd was red hot for RVD to finally win a world title.
Reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbC06eQS_ww

How ultra hot the crowd was for the opposing guy but in the end nothing mattered. Shame he didn't get that first big title win until a year later (Dec 2001).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunday Night ICE is uploading soon, I'll make sure it hits before the AIW show because that will take precious viewers! I'll post a Youtube link.

GWF 2.0's debut is tomorrow night so be ready! It explains the tournament - only one representative wrestles for their faction. This is due to two things:

1: The tournament took 2 hours when I simmed it. WAY too long.
2: STORYLINES DEVELOP with who wins and loses tonight.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't talk shit about that considering the time I spend working on GWF. Let me just say...

Alright breh.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
@Sunflower, Basically

all you butt nuggets pretend to be passionate indie fans

and this guy writes his lifes work and you shit all over it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
@Sunflower, Basically

I haven't read it but just by the subject line I think he may have wasted his time

Aiii

So not worth it
tumblr_mp77os99eQ1rso9lmo1_250.gif

Why Tracy Smothers still wrestling?

Because he's Tracy freaking Smothers. Dude can work a crowd with so little effort, plus, he can still go.

@Sunflower, Basically

I'm just done caring about CHIKARA. The whole blurring the lines of what's storyline and what isn't, the months of guesswork and speculation, the unsatisfying pay-off that leaves everyone with more questions than answers - it's don't have the energy to care any more.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just done caring about CHIKARA. The whole blurring the lines of what's storyline and what isn't, the months of guesswork and speculation, the unsatisfying pay-off that leaves everyone with more questions than answers - it's don't have the energy to care any more.

Well plus we got our own INSIDERRRRR saying "don't overthink it, it's just a mess and they're doing the best with what they have" kinda tells me "yeah, it's over, that's just how it is."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would, but it says it isn't currently compatible with Windows 8 - can anyone confirm or deny?

Watching ICE now, wooo!! Also, some new DDT coming up shortly.

I'm on Win8 and have no problems at all. Bought from Steam.

Man it is GREAT. Progression feels perfect in it. Definitely a great game for someone's first roguelike, also. So good!

Cool - I'll pick it up ASAP then, as it looks awesome and I like the idea of roguelikes even though I don't always enjoy the execution. This looks like it will be decidedly different.

Oh, DDT...you so crazy;

iblgygE6Re7YqQ.gif

irFTZFIs3TGPS.gif

Yeah, sad news, he was a fun character that could have done a lot more in WWF, if they'd been willing to use properly. I had a lot of time for his work on the indies, the man knew how to cut a great promo.

Sunflower said:
Sunday Night ICE is up, GWF 2.0 prelude~

Featuring Net_Wrecker vs dmczaf, and Sailorswayze's debut match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kPqNk-RLr0&feature=youtu.be

Man, DMczaf is one creepy looking fucker. I
thought he had Net_Wrecker beat
for a while there, but the crowd went wild when the blood started flowing. Clear blading from DMczaf after the bulldog.

Lol, SailorSwayze has clearly used her internet-cred to buy her way into GWF. What ever happened to paying your dues? B Arthur is fucking HUGE! Cromdor gamertag-bombing the Sunday Night ICE broadcast, lol. What an epic match, Arthur really underestimated Swayze.

iuvB6MrhOOQAF.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, sad news, he was a fun character that could have done a lot more in WWF, if they'd been willing to use properly. I had a lot of time for his work on the indies, the man knew how to cut a great promo.

for a while there, but the crowd went wild when the blood started flowing. Clear blading from DMczaf after the bulldog.

Lol, SailorSwayze has clearly used her internet-cred to buy her way into GWF. What ever happened to paying your dues? B Arthur is fucking HUGE! Cromdor gamertag-bombing the Sunday Night ICE broadcast, lol. What an epic match, Arthur really underestimated Swayze.

I was pretty surprised at how much larger he was than SS. Insane stuff. I can't wait for tomorrow night. I'll make a GRAPHIC and everything!

dmczaf hit with a Bodog

iuvB6MrhOOQAF.gif

Swayze should have won that match! She was too honorable to not have queen by ringside. I would have given him a chairshot or two to even the odds.

somedevil

I am still so pissed about how this played out. Hebner got more screentime than Jericho off of it.

Well Jericho didn't get a good title run till 2008. His title run in 2002 was basically crap if you read his book. He was booked bad winning in crappy ways that didn't get him over with the crowd. People talking crap about him the back when he got the title and how it ended with him not even being the focal point in the WrestleMania match between him and Triple H. The whole match was about Triple H and Stephanie and he was like a joke.

I just find it funny that Daniel Bryan title run until WrestleMania had more meaning then Jericho's in 2002.

Well plus we got our own INSIDERRRRR saying "don't overthink it, it's just a mess and they're doing the best with what they have" kinda tells me "yeah, it's over, that's just how it is."

SCOOPS YO

But yeah, from what I remember of the endgame for it, it was wildly different. Even if they come back (which the chances of which are basically nil), it's never going to be the same.

I think they darken the arena when Bo wins so you don't see the crowd turning their backs.

1003977_526453764070859_1295354499_n.png

YO I LOVE THIS SHIT. So much Batista it hurts. KEEP IT ROLLIN

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Most of you know that 2k & WWE are holding a contest to get a secondary, fan-made cover put on the inside cover of the next WWE game, WWE 2k14. You can view that at http://www.2ksports.com/wwecovercontest/

But this was recently discovered; If you look at the URL of the images on that page, they are like this: http://downloads.2kgames.com/wwe/contest/img/superstar_wadebarrett_thm.jpg

Now, if you change the name of the wrestler in that, you’ll usually get an error page. But with two of them, one being Bo Dallas and the other being Brad Maddox, these images show up. This doesn’t confirm that they’re in the game, but it’s pretty interesting that there are placeholder pictures for both of these guys.

BO-LIEVE

daemissary

Finally got around to watching Impact and I never thought I'd say this....but Taz actually made me laugh out loud multiple times. Van Hammer reference and "Haaaaardcore Countraaaaay." Wow.

I watched Girls Night Out and it was really good. I'm sure this one will be awesome.

I felt pretty disappointed with Girls Night Out, I watched it and Shine 10 over the past two weeks and thought that Shine was a much better show. Thus I'm on the fence about ordering Rev, though with that said I'll probably fold and buy it in an hours time.

AIW - Absolution VIII is in just over an hour!

irtYZdL5rk02S.jpg

15:30 West Coast | 18:30 East Coast | 23:30 UK | 00:30 EU | 08:30 Japan

http://smvod.com/premium-video/aiw-june-30-2013-live-ippv-absolution-viii-cleveland-oh - $14.95

Hype Video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iC40bB5CJk

sm_RYANvsDELANEY.jpg

sm_DONSTvsHUTTER.jpg

sm_ELGINvsALEXANDER.jpg

sm_WHITMERvsDICKINSON.jpg

sm_HOPECHANGEvsBATIRI.jpg

sm_SSQUADvsOLDSCHOOL.jpg

sm_YOUTHANAZIAvsNIXON.jpg

sm_LYNDONvsACH.jpg

sm_FUCKITSvsBOBOMBS.jpg

sm_PAGEvsGARGANO.jpg

Preview; http://senorlariato.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/absolution-viii-preview.html

Also, DDT;

DDT "WHAT ARE YOU DOING 2013", 2013.06.23
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
1,524 Fans - Super No Vacancy

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2puur

01. Sanshiro Takagi & Kazuki Hirata vs Danshoku Dino & Makoto Oishi
02. Iron Man Heavy Metal Title: Battle Royale
03. HARASHIMA, KUDO & Yasu Urano vs Yuki Miyamoto, Isami Kodaka & FUMA
04. KO-D Tag Team Titles: Hikaru Sato & Yukio Sakaguchi (c) vs Akito & Konosuke Takeshita
05. KO-D Six Man Tag Team Titles: Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega & Gota Ihashi vs Monster Army (Antonio Honda, Hoshitango & Yuji Hino)
06. KO-D Openweight Title Match: Shigehiro Irie (c) vs Keisuke Ishii

Top Bottom