• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Welcome to the Family, Disregard my Brother

bangai-o

Banned
Guys, I'm legit shook right now. I came home this weekend from school, and sometime in between visits my little siblings have become huge WWE fans without any of my doing. I just got done listening to my 7 year old sister go through all the current storylines with me, and told me all the wrestlers she likes and doesn't. We also looked through the WWE Magazine with Cena on the cover.

Wrestlers she likes:
AJ Lee
Kaitlyn
Randy Orton (Who is also her secret crush)
Triple H
Big E Langston

Wrestler she hates:
John Cena
Daniel Bryan
Curtis Axel
Alberto Del Rio

Other wrestlers she told me about were CM Punk, Damien Sandow, Sheamus, Jericho, Ryback and Roman Reigns (She didn't know the other two members of The Shield). She also knew who Paul Heyman was.

Unfortunately, she didn't know who Bo Dallas is.
what is wwe doing to young girls? they are inserting the ideal that you can be attracted to only shapely handsome men. what does that mean for big bellied men?

Really hope they can get it sorted soon, thankfully they started with the match I care the least about and not Gargano vs Page.

Fuck's sake, I might just stick to New Japan & Dragon Gate for iPPVs.

OK, it looks to be working now, hopefully they can keep it up.

ACH vs Louis Lyndon up next.

The Jollyville Fuck-Its
won the opening match none of us could see.

I quite liked that match, the finish consisting of Louis hitting about 3 impact finishers in sequence into a submission was a little over the top though.

Man, did someone kick out a cable? It seems like everything that can go wrong is going wrong with this stream.

Spirit of Jazz said:
I quite liked that match, the finish consisting of Louis hitting about 4 finishers in sequence was a little over the top though.

There may be quite a bit of that tonight...especially in Elgin vs Alexander. If the stream's actually working, that is.

Jesus. This is really poor.

I shouldn't be at all surprised, but SMVOD have been trouble-free up to this point. Shame.

*edit, and we're back. The Duke with #NIXON is in the ring.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_mp6sd53Veu1rkzyp8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mp6sd53Veu1rkzyp8o3_r1_500.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Poor Undertaker. Paul Bearer's family must have had much better hair. Paul had a head of hair when he died, Kane has the hair of a 25 year old. Undertaker went bald 12 years ago and didn't come to terms with it until last year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
It's wrong. Kane should be like a Power Ranger: when he's not in uniform, he should only wear clothes in his colors.
You know, this makes sense, actually.

Poor Undertaker. Paul Bearer's family must have had much better hair. Paul had a head of hair when he died, Kane has the hair of a 25 year old. Undertaker went bald 12 years ago and didn't come to terms with it until last year.
Kane also has the much better family life. Kane wins, man.

Kaladin

AIW has been great for what I've been able to see. Looking forward to the second half of the card.

Bootaaay, is AAW really all no dq/no countouts, like old ECW? What's a good show to start with on them?

strobogo

Banned
But Kane had a way harder childhood, did he not? I mean, locked in a basement for years, thinking he was burned and not talking, then going to school and his love dying in a car wreck. How bad was Taker's, really? I guess he was responsible for killing his parents, though. That probably weighs on you after a while.

Bootaaay, is AAW really all no dq/no countouts, like old ECW? What's a good show to start with on them?

My favourite show from AAW this year was probably EPIC from March - Jacobs vs Hollister and ACH vs Davey Richards were both great matches and there's some fun stuff on the undercard. I haven't got around to watching all of Day of Defiance from last month, but Mixed Martial Archie vs Davey and Richards & O'Reilly vs ACH & Elgin was a lot of fun. The main event of Sami vs Hollister was said to be excellent.

Top Bottom