• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justified - Season 4 - Timothy Olyphant & Walton Goggins - Tuesdays on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constable Bob is fantastic, great news. I love that Justified has the balls to be the funniest show on television at the same time as being a completely serious drama.

5vHDPtI.jpg

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Just realised that next year I'll be watching 3 shows featuring prominent female characters in prison.

2013 was the year of women hating serial killers
2014 is the year of incarcerated women

I predict cannibalism (by/of women) as the main theme of the 2015 season.

Man I hope they are going to feature her as much as ever before. When she got caught at the end of last season I was bummed out, but if it means a fascinating prison storyline throughout S5... bring it on.

Yes. Yeas. I hope Ava's prison storyline is more prominent and fleshed out than Dewey or Arlo's were.

FX has been running a couple new teasers for S5 (one with Boyd, one with clips from S5) during the prime time hours, but for some reason they haven't uploaded them yet. Not sure what the rationale is there.

Also, something that I'm assuming is part of the new key art for S5 is up on their website now:

3ALVZOr.jpg

EDIT: Also, there's this minor casting note::D

This is pretty awesome.

Ha ha, the new Dewey Crowe focused teaser is great. Really annoying that FX isn't uploading these while they're running them on broadcast.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Holy crap, that AA-12 is almost as big as her, :lol

That picture also reminds me that Justified needs more Rachel. She was a real badass in S4.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That picture may be a bit spoilery, BTW.
The AA-12 is a HUGE automatic shotgun that can fire explosive shells on top of the usual slugs. It's the kind of artillery you'd like to bring to a really rough party, so that probably means there's going to be a huge firefight in S5.

I'm watching Episode 2 from last season - Wynn Duffy is a marvel. I'm so glad we're getting more of him in S5.

Boyd: You can trust me.
Duffy: But I don't even trust the way you just now said I can trust you.

i6XqLytUUJzfE.gif

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I still contend that one of the greatest facets of season 3 is Duffy's continued reactions (or lack thereof) to Quarles' insanity. He sold the shit out of that.

I still contend that one of the greatest facets of season 3 is Duffy's continued reactions (or lack thereof) to Quarles' insanity. He sold the shit out of that.

I really enjoyed that scene with him and Raylan at the end of S3 when Raylan is playing, or at least appears to be playing, Russian roulette with him in the RV. Duffy's reactions were priceless.

That one's great. I also like this sequence:
Raylan: "He's got the ice cold remorseless bottle blonde sh*tbag killer doing scut work?"
Duffy: "Deputy, are you accusing me of being a fake blonde? Because if you need me to prove it to you, I might be inclined to break you over that step-ladder, ride you down like a teaser-pony, and paint this room an entirely different color."

Linius

I find it funny when hunting for Justified gifs that about half of the images are posted in our GAF threads. :p

http://i.imgur.com/3fquFoO.gif[/im][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Gaf has a good number of people who gif TV shows. With Vert Boil especially going out of his way to produce at least 20 gifs out of a 20 minute sitcom episode :P

Hindle

Banned
Wynn Duffy is like one of those classic Western villains in any Clint Eastwood movie. Just such a gift of a character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom