• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K.O. Fighting Game Festival | Kuwait fighting game tournament | February 7-9

Rad Agast

My highlight of the night was the zhi ocv. Juri and Oni were fun matches to watch too.

I hope I pass the first round tomorrow ^-^

Venfayth

That show put on by Shin's Juri was so impressive. So good it makes me want to play Juri.

I highly encourage it :)

She's so fun, and pretty versatile. You can do what you want with her. She's got good zoning, footsies, and offense (with FSE). You need good defense, though, because of her lack of a good wakeup.

Ryan/Xian/Justin team is playing right now.

Ryan was just taken down, Xian coming up.

Edit: that shit was so dirty jesus...

First class of the day cancelled, so now I get to watch some international AE. This is a nice Friday already.

Edit: Is this a tournament match or an exhibition?

Kikujiro

7000 plus viewers for a tournament in Kuwait is amazing, I guess there are a lot of Japanese viewers and the time zone is good for a lot of people. Tomorrow could be even bigger.

OceanBlue

Those matches were so hype. Ryan Hart and Super Santarou Man's match was great and Nishikin got really close against Xian. I wanted to see Justin play some of them too.

TheChits

7000 plus viewers for a tournament in Kuwait is amazing, I guess there are a lot of Japanese viewers and the time zone is good for a lot of people. Tomorrow could be even bigger.

Yeah it is really exciting to see them get so many viewers. Stream chat is also interesting to look at with so many different languages haha

Sorral

Can someone explain what "habibi" means? Does it mean OP?

The world itself means 'my beloved' for males. Habibti for females. It is used in the Arabian gulf accents a lot in many different ways. Can mean a lot of things depending on where and when it is used: 'oh man...', excited 'YAY' by saying 'YA HABIBI', actually mean 'my dear' between friends/close friends and not really 'my beloved'. Really depends on when and where it is used.

The world itself means 'my love' for males. Habibti for females. It is used in the Arabian gulf accents a lot in many different ways. Can mean a lot of things depending on where and when it is used: 'oh man...', excited 'YAY' by saying 'YA HABIBI', actually mean 'my dear' between friends/close friends and not really 'my love'. Really depends on when and where it is used.

OHHH, explains habibi footdive or habibi divekick.

MiddleEast Marvel is awesome!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
First game was good. Mags infinite and Strange bodying MorriDoom in the same round. Went downhill from there.

Top Bottom