• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kenan Thompson expecting a child with wife Christina Evangeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Go Kenan!

evangeline-2.jpg

be occasionally funny and rich brehs.

Madness

Chicks dig rich dudes.

Fixed that for you. But in all honesty, congrats to Kenan. He's probably been "knucklepucking" her ever since they've been married. He's been a funny guy for a while now. Grew up watching Kenan & Kel back in the day too from time to time.

Slayven

Fixed that for you. But in all honesty, congrats to Kenan. He's probably been "knucklepucking" her ever since they've been married. He's been a funny guy for a while now. Grew up watching Kenan & Kel back in the day too from time to time.

Lets be honest, if that was 100% the case there are far wealthier dudes than Kenan.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.

Axiology

Kel kind of had the advantage cause Kenan was the straight man, but the real question is if Kel was capable of Kenan's versatility. Takes a lot of range to make it 10 years on SNL (not that the bar is always very high,) did Kel ever play more than one type of character?

Also, Kenan and Kel is way less funny than you remember it being, check it out one of these days on TeenNick :(

Edit: Okay, I forgot they were both on All-That. But even then I'm trying to remember their respective performances on that show

Kel kind of had the advantage cause Kenan was the straight man, but the real question is if Kel was capable of Kenan's versatility. Takes a lot of range to make it 10 years on SNL (not that the bar is always very high,) did Kel ever play more than one type of character?

Also, Kenan and Kel is way less funny than you remember it being, check it out one of these days on TeenNick :(

Edit: Okay, I forgot they were both on All-That. But even then I'm trying to remember their respective performances on that show

Kel almost always played a crazy dude (my favorite being Coach Cretin). Kenan had a bit more broader roles.

Kenan is beastin' it.

No lie...I didn't realize Kevin James and I were in the same "fat guys with Asian chicks" club, either. Nice, breh.

CuznLarry

Banned
Being rich and famous is all you need to land a hottie, in every snl bit I swear Kenan looks as shocked as the rest of us that he is on television. Unfunniest guy ever.

what color is she? the first and second are different shades.
Really? Are you really focusing on that?

SMDH

Anyways congrats to them on the kid. I dropped off after Kenan & Kel but he's occasionally popped up in a few other Nick shows. Too bad Nick shows are atrocious these days (live-action stuff, mind you. No Korra Defense Force, please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom